rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Donald Trump thread

The Donald Trump thread

Quote: (06-26-2015 03:03 PM)It_is_my_time Wrote:  

There are underemployed and also unemployed IT professionals. I am in the field and I know of them. The purpose of bringing the H-1B visa workers here is to help drive down wages of the IT professionals.

I have my own software company. I am well aware of the market for hiring the people I need. IT is rather broad term, no?

How about naming some of these fields that are underemployed and unemployed?

Hell, Obama's big plan is for companies to hire from those code academies. haha If there wasn't a shortage, they wouldn't be pushing the code academies.

http://www.wired.com/2015/03/techhire-initiative/

Quote:Quote:

I don't necessarily want the companies to relocate, I would rather they expand. If they think so highly of the workers there, then expand there and help those poorer countries grow with economic opportunity. But if they did that, then the middle class would grow and prosper and while Bill and his buddies would still have billions, they might have one or two less billion and they are too greedy/evil to allow that.

You really are fixated on those billionaires when they are not the sole owners of those companies. Bill's fortune gained a lot of steam after he left Microsoft and from my understanding doesn't have as much stock in the company.

Quote:Quote:

I love to see people become successful. I doubt anyone here works harder than me. There are probably a few who work as hard as me, but it would be tough to work harder. I admire and appreciate those who lived the American dream, including both my grandfathers. But those opportunities are disappearing because of these billionaires who think they need to screw over who ever they can to get even more. They have a larger evil plan, and it is to crush the middle class and the hope of an average person rising to the ranks of royalty. They want their wealth insulated from all competition, and that is their only worry.

Yet you keep saying these people have too much money. You are arguing that it's great to be successful but no too successful. Businesses are not suppose to allow people to come in and compete with them. You do that and you're toast.

You keep pointing out specific people, but this isn't about specific people. It's about corporations.

Messages In This Thread