rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black man kills himself after attacking Asian girls for being rejected [retitled]

Black man kills himself after attacking Asian girls for being rejected [retitled]

Quote: (06-23-2015 12:10 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (06-23-2015 04:35 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

I know he won't take my word for it because I'm not Black.

How do you know this?

Isn't this just an assumption on your part?

I know "race" is a serious topic for you but not everyone is so fixated on it.

Many of us are open to receiving help from anyone who is qualified to give it.

Throughout my life, I have received help and given help to many different types of people.

It's not me who is fixated on it. The guy writing the posts was so fixated on race, I figured there was no way anyone but a black man could have talked some sense into him.

I was hoping he didn't act on his blog posts, but from the news articles I see he already acted on his posts by the time he was writing it all down. Tragic.

PS.

Likewise, if I saw a White supremacist site talking about smashing in Black heads, do you think I would recommend anyone but a White man to talk them out of it?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread