rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New F. Roger Devlin Article on Female Masochism

New F. Roger Devlin Article on Female Masochism

Quote: (06-19-2015 09:00 AM)Aenigmarius Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Langley draws a valid distinction: women want to get married, not to be married.
This is such a great point. I wish I had understood this years and years ago.

Quote:Quote:

The real problem is the white knight problem
I think the real problem is the pervasiveness of moral relativism, and the skewing of societal values at large.

Today, a woman who cheats on her husband is applauded, not shamed. An accomplished scientist who wears a "sexist" shirt is the one publicly shamed.

We still trot people out on asses to be mocked in the town square, we just do it for all the wrong reasons... like telling the truth about PC issues.

Moral relativists are exactly what white knights are. They refuse to acknowledge the truth of women. Furthermore, they are willing to throw Truth under the bus because they believe it will help them get laid. Most white knights get zero sex: hence they are more than willing to hurt other men if it means they can be the crab to climb out of the bucket.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread