rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New F. Roger Devlin Article on Female Masochism

New F. Roger Devlin Article on Female Masochism

Wasn't too impressed with this essay. Honestly Devlin's observations aren't that original here; Roissy was the first writer in the manosphere to talk about how women love jerks, badboy's, cads, and of course abusive violent psychopaths.

The real question is to what degree to women like violent men? Is it a little or a lot? Is it based on culture, race, or both? Do women take advantage of provoking men in order to control them via proxy of other men? There is some evidence to suggest that women have been doing this shit for a looooong time:

http://purplemotes.net/2013/01/27/chariv...nequality/

Quote:Quote:

A charivari, also variously called a skimmington ride and riding the stang, is a historical folk custom expressing public disapproval of personal behavior. Domestic violence was a common motive for a charivari. A man who beat his wife in southern England early in the nineteenth century could awaken at night to a noisy crowd, dancing in a frenzy around a bonfire outside his door. They would be “a motley assembly with hand-bells, gongs, cow-horns, whistles, tin kettles, rattles, bones, {and} frying-pans.” An orator would identify the wife-beater’s house with a signal chant:

There is a man in this place
Has beat his wife!!
Has beat his wife!!
It is a very great shame and disgrace
To all who live in this place,
It is indeed upon my life!! [1]

Conversely, if a man was beaten by his wife he would also be publically shamed and ridiculed:

Quote:Quote:

The husband, in contrast, was also the subject of the charivari if he was beaten by his wife. In France about 1400, husbands beaten by their wives were “paraded on an ass, face to tail.”[3] In England, a mural in Montacute House (constructed about 1598) shows a wife beating her husband with a shoe and then a crowd parading the husband on a cowlstaff. Samuel Pepys recorded in his diary, 10 June 1667: “in the afternoon took boat and down to Greenwich, where I find the stairs full of people, there being a great riding there to-day for a man, the constable of the town, whose wife beat him.”[4]

So historically, if a man beat his wife his neighbors would kick the shit out of him, yet if a man took the abuse his neighbors would also kick the shit out of him for being a pussy.

Seems to me female masochism and sadism has been around for a damn long time, and the reason they get away with it is because men are simply too eager to white knight. Always have been, always will be.

The real problem is the white knight problem. Unless these guys are dealt with, all men will continue to suffer.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread