rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bruce Jenner: "Call me Caitlyn"

Bruce Jenner: "Call me Caitlyn"

Quote: (06-01-2015 02:22 PM)Slim Shady Wrote:  

In his interview I remember him saying that he "wasn't gay" and laughing about it. So I don't get it, he isn't gay means that he still likes girls? So this isn't a fetish for big cock? But now that he is a woman and still likes women, doesn't that make him gay?

Or when he said he "wasn't gay" did that mean that he likes men, but since he is a woman it's not gay?

So confusing. Anyone have an actual answer to this?

Jenner insisted in the interview that he has always been attracted exclusively to women, and that hasn't changed. He said that he is and will always be heterosexual — because gender identity and sexual orientation are "two separate things."

In a voice-over, Diane Sawyer offered a handy aphorism: Your gender identity is who you go to bed as, while your sexual orientation has to do with whom you go to bed with.

It doesn't make any sense. A normal, heterosexual man's attraction to a pretty girl is not some abstract appreciation, removed from the fact that he is a male person possessing a male body and male sex organs. It is a desire to do certain things to her and with her — such as inserting his penis into her vagina, experience her giving him a blowjob, etc.

The idea that "gender identity" is completely separate from one's sexual orientation, and thus one's specific sexual desires, is preposterous, and only shines light onto the mental/psychological confusion that these transsexuals & their supporters live in.

Messages In This Thread