rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

People talk about Argentines like they're exceptional

People talk about Argentines like they're exceptional

Irmao, tudo e perfeto. Eu nao preciso ajudo agora! haha. Man, after tonight, I have it locked. I seriously think, all I have to say is, "Let go to the motel," in English, and I'm in (She has class at 8 and still stayed out with me all night). When this girl found out I was going to Floripa, she wanted to go with me. Tudo bem irmao. haha. Tonight, we hung out for 5 or 6 hours and only needed translation twice, becuase 1) I'm getting a lot better at Portuguese. 2) We didn't give a fuck. If she didn't understand or I didn't understand, I would say, "Ta bom linda, eu nao preciso, vamos daçar e fica feliz." Even when she wanted a translation, I would just say fuck it, and grab her and kiss her, she forgot all about it. Ah man, you are one lucky mother fucker. You actually get to marrie one of these girls someday, and I have to settle for an American girl?

Messages In This Thread