Roosh V Forum
People talk about Argentines like they're exceptional - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: People talk about Argentines like they're exceptional (/thread-1312.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

People talk about Argentines like they're exceptional - speakeasy - 11-18-2009

But just looking at this photo of Florida Street, it shows a good cross section of the Buenos Aires population that seems pretty representative with what I saw walking around.

The girl I see there that looks bangable is the one in the pink top. She has pretty nice legs but her face is about average. I don't see any one else in that photo that is exceptionally good looking.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co...et_BA4.jpg

Is this photo not representative? I just didn't think B.A. was bursting at the seams with hotties. Yet a lot of people talk about it as a hotspot for beautiful women. So maybe I was just in the wrong parts of town.

People talk about Argentines like they're exceptional - Lumiere - 11-18-2009

My first impression of the women when i arrived in ba was disappointment

the women are very white / european looking and not exotic looking at all

looks wise they are very homogenous and there are a lot of 6s and 7s but very few super hot 8.5 and above

People talk about Argentines like they're exceptional - thegmanifesto - 11-18-2009

Go to Avenida Santa Fe.

Quote: (11-18-2009 03:34 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Go to Avenida Santa Fe.

They look the same there

People talk about Argentines like they're exceptional - thegmanifesto - 11-18-2009

Ha.

Lumiere, I think we simply have different tastes in girls. (I think it was you that also said you don't like Amsterdam girls, which I dig).

Which is a good thing.

We wont ever be competing.

I will say one thing about Argentina in it's favor. Once you get past the cost of the flight, it is great value for the money. No visa fees, nearly 4:1 peso/dollar ratio. Cheap, yet high quality meals, budget-friendly accommodations, world class public transit and plenty of nightlife options. I wouldn't say Buenos Aires is teeming over with "must see" sights like Paris or Rome, but you can keep yourself busy. To find something comparable in Europe would cost you way, way more.

"To find something comparable in Europe would cost you way, way more. "

Excellent point.

And that is the allure.

People talk about Argentines like they're exceptional - InternationPlayboy - 11-18-2009

Man, this picture is of a bunch of old people. There's like two girls in the picture that are 20-30. I haven't been to Argentina, but if you go to where I live in the US, you can probably point a camera down the street and get a better idea of what Argentine girls look like than this picture. Most the Argentine girls I know in the states are much hotter than the two or three young girls in the pictures, and everyone says that the Argentine girls in the states have nothing on the girls in Argentina. Guess I'm just going to have to find out for myself next month.

People talk about Argentines like they're exceptional - PartyTime - 11-18-2009

Quote: (11-18-2009 03:23 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I just didn't think B.A. was bursting at the seams with hotties. Yet a lot of people talk about it as a hotspot for beautiful women.

There is no city that has 100% hot women. Even in cities like LA, NY, and Miami, which are always said to have hot women, what do you think the percentage is? Probably 5 to 7% of the girls. But compared to other cities' 1% its relatively good.

People talk about Argentines like they're exceptional - kerouac - 11-18-2009

[attachment=35]
These are some Argies my friend was trying to get with in Miami. They are basically 6-7.5's, but they were only 18 so I would add another point just for that.

They were all over the place. Too much effort to deal with in my opinion. If I put effort into a girl, she has to stir something in my loins, as they say.

Kerouac,

Add another 3 points if you are swooping all three at the same time.

Quote: (11-18-2009 09:19 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

These are some Argies my friend was trying to get with in Miami. They are basically 6-7.5's, but they were only 18 so I would add another point just for that.

They were all over the place. Too much effort to deal with in my opinion. If I put effort into a girl, she has to stir something in my loins, as they say.

I would not even bother with chicks that plain looking

Quote: (11-18-2009 09:51 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Quote: (11-18-2009 09:19 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

I would not even bother with chicks that plain looking

All three are bangable. The one on the left, her face doesn't do anything for me, but looks like she's got some decent cleavage. The one in the middle is okay, no big deal though, but definitely doable, and I think the one on the right is pretty cute.

People talk about Argentines like they're exceptional - kerouac - 11-18-2009

From what I remember, they had a couple of friends who were better looking, but they're not in the pic. The good looking friends were also the ones who were DTF. My friend didn't really hit it off with them, but we got around to finding some good play anyway.

I just posted this pic to go along with speakeasy to show that Argentinians, from what I've also seen, aren't that spectacular.

People talk about Argentines like they're exceptional - Riker - 11-18-2009

I go out everyday and there are tons of hot Argies around. I always see at least 5 8-10s around everyday, usually double or triple that, but at least 5. Hopefully BaltimoreBatchelor who is on his first trip here will comment on what he thinks.

People talk about Argentines like they're exceptional - Kona - 11-18-2009

I've been banging an Argentine for a few days.

My brother and my friend have both banged a co-worker of her's. Everything I've read about them is true. The histerica thing is real. These girls only know how to be hot chicks. They'll never be doctors are feminists. They are what they want to be. We like that.

These things I haven't read but maybe some of you will recognize these traits:

1) They like to cook for you.

2) Sex with an Argentine is very good, but very feelings oriented.

3) They get attached REALLY quickly. After I banged this girl last night she said: "I feel like I've known you forever." I said "I don't know how that is, I can only understand 1/2 of what you say?" She said it was because of the deep connection she and I have.

4) They are dramatic as all hell. The second one walks away the other girls start bad mouthing the shit out of her. I've heard the one I fuck badmouth each of her friends then act like nothing happened when face to face and just go back to giggling.

I'm worried that I'll be dealing with some heavy drama when I cut her off so as to bang her friends.

Aloha!

People talk about Argentines like they're exceptional - InternationPlayboy - 11-19-2009

Quote: (11-18-2009 11:57 PM)Kona Wrote:  

4) They are dramatic as all hell. The second one walks away the other girls start bad mouthing the shit out of her. I've heard the one I fuck badmouth each of her friends then act like nothing happened when face to face and just go back to giggling.

Aloha!

Dude, I've never seen this worse than with Rich Brazilian girls. It was incredible. Some of my friends that live in Rio that I met in the US are rich Brazilian girls. All they do is bash on eachother, even to eachothers faces. And I couldn't believe how insecure they get. The girls would say something and the girl who was getting made fun of would turn to me and try to explain herself and why they were wrong. Seriously, rich Brazilian girl (In most cases, not always) are even worse than rich American girls.

People talk about Argentines like they're exceptional - Whoremonger - 11-20-2009

There is no greater misogynist than a woman! That is universal, no matter where you go. They compete with each other for men, and its a non stop social war with them. Some cultures have a lower tolerance for it, but South Americans in general have no problems hiding it.

People talk about Argentines like they're exceptional - kerouac - 11-20-2009

It's the battle for the top seed!

People talk about Argentines like they're exceptional - Roosh - 11-20-2009

Quote:Quote:

There is no greater misogynist than a woman! That is universal, no matter where you go. They compete with each other for men, and its a non stop social war with them. Some cultures have a lower tolerance for it, but South Americans in general have no problems hiding it.

I like this. Gonna steal your quote to use on women.

People talk about Argentines like they're exceptional - PartyTime - 11-21-2009

Quote: (11-18-2009 11:57 PM)Kona Wrote:  

1) They like to cook for you.

2) Sex with an Argentine is very good, but very feelings oriented.

3) They get attached REALLY quickly. After I banged this girl last night she said: "I feel like I've known you forever." I said "I don't know how that is, I can only understand 1/2 of what you say?" She said it was because of the deep connection she and I have.

I think you can title this list "Qualities of Feminine Women".

I prefer feminine women to western women any day.

People talk about Argentines like they're exceptional - Roosh - 11-21-2009

Quote:Quote:

3) They get attached REALLY quickly.

Same with colombian and brazilian women

People talk about Argentines like they're exceptional - elguapo - 11-21-2009

and Russian women.

People talk about Argentines like they're exceptional - thegmanifesto - 11-22-2009

Most women outside of America seem to get attached quicker.

In my book, that is a good thing.

People talk about Argentines like they're exceptional - Whoremonger - 11-23-2009

I think it has to do with the lack of eligible men? Lets be honest, if you have a stable job with middle class income or above, dont drink like a fish, dont beat the crap out of her because she burned the roast, have some basic manners and dont get caught cheating too often, you are pretty much a borderline rockstar in provincial Russia.