rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How would you define "Advanced" Game?

How would you define "Advanced" Game?

Quote: (05-17-2015 06:15 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (05-17-2015 03:18 PM)XXL Wrote:  

@WIA

so called average player happens to meet
very attractive women. sometimes gets them. and rarely keeps them. but he's very good at whining on forums how different game is in the city/country where he fails [Image: amuse.gif]

basically lack of consistency. every really cool cat i met could meet get and keep really hot girl relatively fast anywhere he went.

In my experience, that would make him an average guy, not an average player.

WIA

Hmm.. When I see an average I see a guy who is surprised when he even has a chance to meet a true hottie, feels super lucky when he gets her and isn't surprised at all when he loses her within 2 weeks period.

There is also one level above well rounded advanced player level which is puppet master level. It's when a guy can keep a very attractive girl [who gets hit on everywhere, facebook, mall, street, work, school] completely on the hook even though he's just a regular guy with nothing tangible going on for him that she can use to rationalize her choice to stay with him. That's the purest game skills. Nothing to shoot for really but still good source to learn from.

Messages In This Thread