rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Completely demoralized

Completely demoralized

Quote: (05-09-2015 04:50 PM)123 Wrote:  

Does anyone else feel completely demoralized by the current societal climate?

This civilization is fucked.
I hope it all burns to the grounds, and the feminists, faggots, and white knights burn with it. They don't deserve salvation, only misery and suffering for the ruin they've imposed upon us.

Yer gettin' a little negative there yourself aren't you?

Nietzsche said something like if you do battle with monsters don't become a monster yourself.

One of the things I've done to battle depression is to learn to do something that helps other people.

Instead of focusing on how rotten everything is, you could go cure cancer or something (not easy of course.)

I recently got an infection and was in significant pain from it, I went to a doc here in Phils, he gave me a RX for the right antibiotic and in a day I felt 1000% better. It wasn't any more expensive than a couple restaurant meals.

Some (group of) guy/gal whoever sat in science and chemistry classes for years, studied his ass off, was shut up in a lab and came up with something that was of vast help to me and I am really, really thankful. Even if I feel my own life sucks and is meaningless, if I can make someone else's life better and reduce suffering I have SOME purpose.

Messages In This Thread