rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wall Street Playboys: How Much You Can Spend = Hotter Dates

Wall Street Playboys: How Much You Can Spend = Hotter Dates

Quote: (05-06-2015 10:37 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Quote: (04-21-2015 05:51 PM)frenchcorporation Wrote:  

WSP is the best blog on the internet. Apart from Big Ghost's blog (http://bigghostlimited.com/)

Quote: (04-20-2015 08:11 PM)Nascimento Wrote:  

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned, but the WSP is run (I believe partly) by a very reputable former member of the RVF.

If you go through their archives, there is a lot (and that's an understatement) of solid information and lessons to learn from. Though on this particular case I'm a bit at odds with their claims.

Gmanifesto? His tweets sound like the exact same stuff WSP are saying with regards to cost per notch

Just read BG's blog, hilarious as hell.

What's his point, objective, or angle? Why did he start the blog?

Why would Wall Street Playboys sell tubs of bulk protein on their website through affiliate marketing w/ Amazon if they were killing it on Wall Street? I saw that on their website and was confused as to why they'd have to expend all the time to make a few bucks on that when I thought they were killing it on the stock markets. Unless they were already rich and were just bored? [Image: huh.gif]

Messages In This Thread