rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Two suspects shot dead at Muhammad Art Exhibit

Two suspects shot dead at Muhammad Art Exhibit

Quintis, I'll respond to you soon. I have shit to do today though. But the short of what I'll write has the following in it:

- Many of the guys you mentioned above were Christian or Zoroastrian slaves.
- That early golden age period was basically the inertia of previous cultures Islam was riding on before Islam sucked it all dry (Easily seen via inbreeding charts).
- During this "golden age" of Islam, Constantinople was still the first city in the world by any measure and still had the most learning and knowledge from old Rome in it.
- It's not valid to say Islam was good just because it had a small period of good time after it's initial conquests, Rome had the same thing before it spent itself out. 1000 years after Christ you had Constantinople, first city in the world. 1000 years after Mohammad in 1700 AD Islamic countries were already in permanent decline, Ottoman Empire was controlled by the Sultanate of Women. Look at the long run - 1000 years after Constantinople you had America (another country built by Christians). A religion cannot be measured by any small period of time - the hallmark of success is the test of time. The amount of good times in Islam are vastly outweighed by the bad.

I'll back up these claims later with more evidence - but I think I cannot get to this until tomorrow. I will try to soon.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread