rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are the wealthy to blame?

Are the wealthy to blame?

Quote: (10-04-2011 11:05 AM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (10-03-2011 11:40 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Those guy's wives spend your annual salary in a day on designer gowns. Those guys 16 year old daughter's first car is twice your salary.

And you defend them?

You are basically their peasant puppet.

It is like being the slave and defending your masters.

You seem like a decent guy, but broke defenders of the rich are a despicable lot.

If I was in your situation, I would be calling for blood.

Hell, I do pretty damn well, and I am still calling for blood.

I really don't know anyone personally that thinks this way (slave loving his master), so it is really hard to relate to this type of thinking. (Maybe I don't know too many people without very much money. Or many conservatives. So the intersection doesn't happen).

However, I am amazed that this kind of thinking can exist on a forum of "live by their own rules, travel the world, Alpha males."

Quote: (10-04-2011 12:57 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Please don't bring that weak sh*t to the hoop or it will end up in the cheap seats (with the rest of the broke defenders of the elites).
[/b]

You are still caught in "Left-Right" politics. While the elites rape you.

Tell me you don't watch Fox News.

I figured you would expose yourself if you kept writing.

G,

From a literary standpoint, sometimes I think you do your best writing when you are "on the attack". Most of the time its best to keep your cool, but every once in a while you gotta open up the tool box and display some offensive firepower.

Maybe the emotional energy leads to a spark in creativity..

Thanks Gio.

Unfortunately, slapping people around has become a full time job for me.

More off-line than on-line.

But yeah, it is one of my talents.

And I can go the full 15 rounds, when others are in three round Amateur bouts.

And if need be, I can go 100, like John L. Sullivan.

Bare Knuckle.

Messages In This Thread