rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm appearing on the Dr. Oz show

I'm appearing on the Dr. Oz show

Quote: (04-24-2015 03:56 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

I think that they are ill-advised to invite you. Either they are absolutely idiotic expecting a Julien Blanc PR disaster hoping to "unmask" online misogyny or they simply assume that they will cut out the interview as necessary - in worst case scrapping the whole recording and never airing it at all.

If it's more or less live, then they are bigger fools than I thought.

The healthy part of the Manosphere must remain in obscurity in order to keep their feminist SJW narrative alive - they simple would be unable to debate a guy like Rollo publicly - he would literally destroy them.

I guess someone thought that they can grill Roosh on his rape-legalization piece and other such more controversial pieces, but he can sell it if he is ready for their attacks. The problem for them is that if they don't manage to destroy him on TV, then it will only help the Red Pill movement - making it even more difficult to suppress truth. Usually the media works through suppression if they are on the wrong side of a narrative - Global Warming, rape culture, pay gap etc. They simply avoid inviting anyone who can rip their fake arguments apart through logic, real science and facts.
Thing is I'm of the opinion Roosh put that out there intentionally lulling them into a false sense of security that they might be able to grill him on it or they misread it and the same conclusion comes about. I'll still be grabbing my popcorn for this.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Messages In This Thread