rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What would you do if you had an endless supply of money?

What would you do if you had an endless supply of money?

+ I would take control of the central banking system via smart investments and long-term planning coupled with secret organizations, NGOs and lobbying groups.
+ I would control the political process and make democracy a farce where the sheep elect one of my pre-selected candidates
+ I would buy up most of the real assets and corporations.
+ I would buy up and suppress all pesky patents and inventions that might endanger my short and long-term profits (so no going to Mars for anyone)
+ I would then create long-term plans in concert with other infinitely wealthy families (tried to grab it all, but other assholes were as smart as me, so I have to share power) to completely control and rule over the world
+ I would create those long-term plans in almost complete secrecy by taking control of money, business, academia and media, so as the frogs being only aware of being boiled when it was way too late

So far it seems to be working. 50-80 more years to go and my Brave New World creation where me and my progeny can rule for eternity will be complete.

Messages In This Thread