rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What would you do if you had an endless supply of money?

What would you do if you had an endless supply of money?

Let's say you had a bank account that you could withdraw limitless money from for the rest of your life. You no longer had to work unless you wanted. Buying anything you wanted was no objection. You could live where you want, be able to fund any business or organization of your choosing if you desire. Only rule is you can only spend the money on you and your closest people, so you can't just hand out limitless money to poor people to solve poverty.

What's the first thing you would do tomorrow with your unlimited resources and what would you do with the rest of your life if you could do anything without financial failure being any concern?

I know I'd spend at least my first few years taking wild adventures around the world. Safaris, motorcycling the Pan American highway, going to the Great Barrier Reef, ride into space on Richard Branson's Virgin Galactic and that type of stuff.

Beyond that though I'm not sure what my long-term plan would be. I think ultimately we all yearn for something significant. Or a crowning accomplishment that will be remembered after we're gone. Work can give people the ability to accomplish something and the reward is money and a sense of contribution. But when money is no longer needed, you have to dig a bit deeper to find your calling and purpose.

Messages In This Thread