rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting a Guy In

Getting a Guy In

I know a guy, 40 years old, going through a divorce. He's a solid alpha (according to me) and I know I can get him into the whole "red pill" lifestyle.

The thing is, I don't think he would dive in if I started him at a game blog. He's in good shape, so a paleo blog is out too. Which corner of the manosphere should I start him at to have the most impact/get him into the game?

Getting a Guy In

Maybe get him into the travel side of things. Excite him with the possibility of traveling the world without his hag of a wife tagging along. Introduce him into the international playboy lifestyle and then slowly introduce the game side of things and say it will make his travels that much better, not only in terms of women, but interacting with the locals.

Getting a Guy In

Quote: (01-29-2012 01:35 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Maybe get him into the travel side of things. Excite him with the possibility of traveling the world without his hag of a wife tagging along. Introduce him into the international playboy lifestyle and then slowly introduce the game side of things and say it will make his travels that much better, not only in terms of women, but interacting with the locals.

Probably the best idea.

If the guy's getting divorced, he's going to be experiencing some uncertainty and tough shit -- be supportive, and help him to understand the system of marriage and divorce for what it is -- an advanced method of exploiting good men.

Then perhaps he'll be interested in finding some women of real quality -- the best way to do this is to travel. Once you've convinced him of that, learning advanced game techniques, especially to bang local broads, should be an easy transition.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Getting a Guy In

I'd say introduce him to a facet of the 'sphere that talks heavily about self improvement that he can benefit from. Be it travel, opening a business, location independent life, cooking, or working out. Something that he isn't inherently already good at.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Getting a Guy In

Travel is a great idea.

I would give him a copy of "The Game" by Neil Strauss. It is the most mainstream PUA book and reads like a story.

Also just take him to the nearest mall and look at all the 18-22 year olds.