rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are you addicted to the forum?

I am.

[Image: wave.gif]

Before the forum I used to be on reddit a lot, constantly checking for new links, but I now visit the forum more than any other site on the internet, probably because there's so much activity here.

I've learned a lot from like-minded guys here. It's a great place. [Image: gay.gif] [Image: grouphug.gif] [Image: gay.gif]

I would have to say "yes", pretty much.

But in the whole scheme of things, it is better to be addicted to this forum than it is to be addicted to cocaine.

Right?

Fuck. I spend way too much time on this forum, probably to the detriment of my other obligations. If I go a day or two without checking in, I start feeling an anxious withdrawal sensation like I'm falling behind on something important. I've been trying to come up with a system to only check in at certain times of the day, but it doesn't seem to work.

It's getting to the point where I'm even getting my "news" here. I'll go into mixed crowds in my normal life and be like, "did you guys hear there's a girl who only eats Chicken McNuggets?" Before long, I'll have a canister of coconut oil (for my skin), a thing of baking soda (with which to dust my nuts), and a case of hydrogen peroxide in my bathroom. [Image: lol.gif]

But, to quote Diana Ross: "if there's a cure for this, I don't want it." [Image: gay.gif] [Image: gay.gif] [Image: gay.gif]

[Image: grouphug.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I replaced my addiction to Facebook with the Forum, and that's a good thing.

Quote: (01-28-2012 10:50 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

I am.

Before the forum I used to be on reddit a lot, constantly checking for new links, but I now visit the forum more than any other site on the internet, probably because there's so much activity here.

I've learned a lot from like-minded guys here. It's a great place. [Image: gay.gif] [Image: grouphug.gif] [Image: gay.gif]

Definitely. It's pretty much where I "hang out" on the internet. It's my one-stop shop for just about any kind of information that I would find relevant. The Forum covers A LOT of ground: game, business, lifestyle, politics, humor, news, etc. It's also very international, which is dope.

It's funny because the addiction happened gradually. When my friend told me about it, I didn't really care to spend much time on it, but then it dawned on me that I had stories that I could definitely share with others. That's when I started getting hooked. There's too much good information being posted here on a daily basis that it can't be ignored.

It's like checking my e-mail. Automatic.

I am where I am to day because I'm an information hoarder, curious to a fault. I was pretty much done with the weesh PUA scene/forums and its different formations of cooperative zombies when I discovered this place.

I can imagine worse addictions.

Quote: (01-28-2012 11:19 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Quote: (01-28-2012 10:50 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

I am.

Definitely. It's pretty much where I "hang out" on the internet. It's my one-stop shop for just about any kind of information that I would find relevant. The Forum covers A LOT of ground: game, business, lifestyle, politics, humor, news, etc. It's also very international, which is dope.

It's funny because the addiction happened gradually. When my friend told me about it, I didn't really care to spend much time on it, but then it dawned on me that I had stories that I could definitely share with others. That's when I started getting hooked. There's too much good information being posted here on a daily basis that it can't be ignored.

It's like checking my e-mail. Automatic.

What he said. Every day user here [Image: smile.gif]

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

I'm here a lot, but I wish it were a little more active.

My other interests have a lot more front page turnover than this one and active threads with multiple p.o.v's

And the funniest thing about mostly guy forums, is some of the guys can be kinda bitchy.

but it's got so much good information.

Quote: (01-28-2012 10:57 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

I would have to say "yes", pretty much.

But in the whole scheme of things, it is better to be addicted to this forum than it is to be addicted to cocaine.

Right?

Hell yeah. I'm almost on overdose of RVF.

These days I check more my RVF account than my email.

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

I was just thinking to myself last night: "dear god there is a wealth of knowledge and wisdom on this forum." Great group of men from all walks of life, backgrounds, age, nationality, and wealth. It's good to have mentors and peers.

Definitely, there is always so much knowledge being dropped at all times on every subject, not just game. I'm glad to have found this place, espectially for game related talks. None of my friends understand.

Quote: (01-28-2012 11:05 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Before long, I'll have a canister of coconut oil (for my skin), a thing of baking soda (with which to dust my nuts), and a case of hydrogen peroxide in my bathroom. [Image: lol.gif]

[Image: blush.gif]

[Image: attachment.jpg4322]   

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I've been addicted to this site for about a year. There's just too many quality posters for me to stop reading. And even the newbies bring a wealth of knowledge(can't wait until the next batch in a few days).

Quote: (01-28-2012 12:48 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Definitely, there is always so much knowledge being dropped at all times on every subject, not just game.

That's why it's soooo addicting. And my smartphone doesn't help matters.

Nah, I'm not addicted, no way!. [Image: smile.gif]

Mixx

Yes! Given that I've worked in solitude the last few years, coming on the forum gives me some mental stimulation during the day to banter around with others. I'm trying to ween myself off a bit(same with facebook). I don't start new threads very often now and tend to just chime in other peoples. I'm trying to get to the point where I just check it one time during the day and that's it. But it's tough! You always feel like you're missing out on something if you don't hit that browser refresh.

You know you're addicted when you hear something in the news and you're already thinking about who will be the first to post it in the forum.

Edit--

Tuth, careful about dusting your nuts with baking soda. I've had some terrible experiences that involved having to make a quick U-turn in the car and run upstairs to hop in the shower and wash it off.

Quote: (01-28-2012 01:26 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

You know you're addicted when you hear something in the news and you're already thinking about who will be the first to post it in the forum.

Actually, you know you're addicted when you spend your day on TMZ in parallel with RVF to be able to be the first one to post a thread on what celebrity died, or "up next on the divorce stand!" [Image: lol.gif]

Mixx

Over the last year it's slowly crept up and become a daily routine/habit.

At first I read Roosh's website entries after looking online for Brazil info...then more the Forum ,but Not for Game...most of the other topics interest me far more.

It's active with new /current topics ranging from politics to health,travel to cultural differences that's why it holds interest for me.
It's like a university common room.

The thing is though ,if I 'd have put all the time last year on the Forum into learning Portuguese/Spanish ,or any other skill for that matter, I am pretty sure I would be very competent by now.It's easy to let time slip by on here.

So,I will have to conciously curb my time on here and apply it elsewhere to achieve some things this year..as it's definitely a habit which can "fill up the hours".

It's enjoyable and informative though,and definitely not a waste of time ,if you can discipline yourself to a set usage.

Also,if you're on the road like Roosh ,I'm sure there is a "comfort" factor to it where you're "connected" to a certain extent even if you're surrounded by strangers wherever you may be.Also if you need some advice it's great.

Some pretty informed ,cool cats on here..Long may it continue.

Quote: (01-28-2012 01:19 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Before long, I'll have a canister of coconut oil (for my skin), a thing of baking soda (with which to dust my nuts), and a case of hydrogen peroxide in my bathroom. [Image: lol.gif]

That is funny as hell.

I just took that exact same jar of coconut oil out of my cupboard.

Sam, where is your Apple Cider Vinegar holmes?

Quote: (01-28-2012 01:43 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (01-28-2012 01:19 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

That is funny as hell.

I just took that exact same jar of coconut oil out of my cupboard.

Sam, where is your Apple Cider Vinegar holmes?

[Image: lol.gif]

What is the apple cider vinegar for??

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Im not addicted... I Just get itchy if I dont check the boards for more then two days is all...

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

I'm not addicted yet, but I'm hoping I do get addicted, because the discussion here is much more productive than the discussion at other forums where I post.

This forum's gonna make me fail med school lol. I definitely know way too much about baking soda and foreign lands and not nearly enough about medicine thanks to you guys. [Image: grouphug.gif]

Ha yes, Im at work right now just browsing threads on my phone.

I don't know if I'm addicted, because there are days here and there that I don't punch in, but on days where I do check it out, I check for new threads, and see the new posts on other threads of interest. There's a bright group of guys here, and I've found the forum to be a valuable source of info and opinion.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Yes this forum is where I spend a lot of time each day even when I go out, I constantly check it out from my phone. This forum has been an incredible source of info with like minded guys from around the world. Traveling around the world, learning and meeting people from all over the world while swooping exotic girls on the road and this is what this forum is about. And this site is getting better and better as there are more and more interesting guys joining. I also been guilty of getting my news from here.

One thing I have to admit as far as "negative" aspects of this site is the more time I spend here, the less and less I want to get married and the more I start to treat girls here as shit. Anyone else has had the same effect as a result of this forum?