rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Teen Only Eats McD's Chicken Nuggets, Result?

Quote:Quote:

This week 17-year-old British factory worker Stacey Irvine was rushed to the hospital when she collapsed, struggling to breathe. During the exam, doctors were stunned to learn that Ms. Irvine had never in her life eaten fruit or vegetables; instead she had eaten almost nothing but fast-food chicken nuggets since she was two years old.

Her mother, Evonne Irvine, told reporters she had gone to great lengths to try to feed her daughter more nutritious food, at one point even trying to starve the girl, but it hadn’t worked. Stacey responded that, once she started eating nuggets, she “loved them so much they were all I would eat.”

http://health.yahoo.net/experts/dayinhea...d-are-they

Let people go without food for two or three days, and then they'll eat almost anything to stave off the hunger.

Hello.

Why the mcnuggets? The chicken selects are SO much tastier!

Quote: (01-28-2012 02:23 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Why the mcnuggets? The chicken selects are SO much tastier!

[Image: potd.gif]

kid eats nothing but chicken nuggets their entire life and gets sick? Shocking.

I did a google image search I was shocked. She's not a warpig. This story has "raised by single mom" written all over it tbh.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Darwinism works

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Quote: (01-28-2012 01:56 PM)Goldin Boy Wrote:  

I did a google image search I was shocked. She's not a warpig. This story has "raised by single mom" written all over it tbh.

[Image: Stacey-Irvine-Patitas-Pollo.jpg]

[attachment=4323]

oh man, Mechanico that pic made me re seek out this article

http://docakilah.wordpress.com/2011/05/1...m-this-is/

This also shows that being slender doesn't necessarily mean you're healthy. A thin person can have high cholesterol and clogged arteries. This is reminiscent of the "fat kids" lawsuit filed against McDonald's. These kids were eating at least a couple of meals a day at McDonald's, so instead of blaming the parents, they blamed McDonald's for having fattening foods, and not posting calorie information! It doesn't matter how much info you post. If you give a kid money to go to McDonald's, they aren't going to be checking the chart on the wall to see what's healthiest. They don't go there for the grilled chicken sandwich, salads and fruit cups. Kids want burgers and fries, and yes...chicken nuggets.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

This story has "raised by single mom" written all over it tbh.

Or maybe her dad is this guy:

Quote: (01-28-2012 03:15 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

This story has "raised by single mom" written all over it tbh.

Or maybe her dad is this guy:

That was about that dudes only shot. At anything.

I think Morgan Spurlock showed everyone what will happen to you if you eat most of your meals at McDonald's in "Supersize Me." And oddly enough, McDonald's caved in and eliminated the SuperSize option because of all the lawsuits and bad press. It was a nice PR move, but I largely disagreed with it. Stop trying to save greedy fucks from themselves. If you don't have the self-control to NOT order the largest portion on the menu, then feel obligated to drink every drop of that 40-something oz bucket of soda just because you bought it, that's on you.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

at one point even trying to starve the girl, but it hadn’t worked.

I bet that's a lie. By "trying to starve" her she means "I didn't feed her for 8 hours, she threw a temper tantrum, and then it was McNuggets every day. Failure of parenting, nothing more.

What's funny about that big mac video is 500 calories for a sandwich is NOTHING these days. It's a sign of how ridiculous food has gotten. You could eat 3 1980s big macs a day, taken supplements, and have little problems. Today, they're like 1000 calories.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (01-28-2012 04:42 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

What's funny about that big mac video is 500 calories for a sandwich is NOTHING these days. It's a sign of how ridiculous food has gotten. You could eat 3 1980s big macs a day, taken supplements, and have little problems. Today, they're like 1000 calories.

So I'm bored at home and this spurred me to look up some info at McDs for kicks

Here's a few choice items and the calories they contain:

Big Mac - 540
So really not THAT bad, but add in the
Large Fry - 500
so thats a 1040 calories in one meal, but we need a beverage right?
32oz Coke - 310 calories

thats a meal of 1350 calories

The items, individually, aren't that terrible, calorically, but together (how they're marketed and often sold) is the killer.

What got me is that of the 1350, 23% of the calories coming from the soda, which is arguably the emptiest source on there.

So I looked deeper...

highest calorie single item on the menu (thats not dessert) ...

Frappes, the 22oz size of which is 680 calories

This got me thinking, I headed over to our milkshake coffee making friends at Starbucks.

I pulled the information for their drinks, a 20z Cafe Mocha is 410 calories

Now THAT is the problem.

Go find a random westerner and ask them whats worse, a large coke from McDonalds or a Starbucks cafe whatever the fuck? They're gonna say hands down McDs but the starbucks drink is only 2/3s the size but 100 more calories!

All this really does is express the fact that we vilify the wrong foods in our daily lives. It is not the major meals, even at McDs that are doing us in, it is the inbetween meals, the snacking, the mindless consumption of surprisingly high calorie items.

Shit, I know girls who drop down 2-3 starbucks drinks a day but they "dont eat at McDonalds because its bad for you"

Chef In Jeans

Yup. If you want to lose weight, the first thing you have to start doing is making water your only drink. Fuck soda, fruit juices, sugared coffees and any of that stuff. Just water. Be careful with beer and mixed drinks with lots of syrup in them. Sugared drinks is probably the #1 reason why people have gotten fat over the last 50 years. Drinking a soda is 100% empty calories. The worse thing of is that you don't even feel satiated after drinking a large coke. You would feel more satiety eating a 50 calorie pack of baby carrots than you would drinking 300 calories of soda. It doesn't give your stomach something to actually digest, so you get the calories as if you'd just ate a meal yet the not the feeling of just having eaten a meal. People need to recognize sodas, juices and frappes for what they really are: liquid candy.

Quote: (01-28-2012 04:13 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

at one point even trying to starve the girl, but it hadn’t worked.

I bet that's a lie. By "trying to starve" her she means "I didn't feed her for 8 hours, she threw a temper tantrum, and then it was McNuggets every day. Failure of parenting, nothing more.

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (01-28-2012 08:49 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Yup. If you want to lose weight, the first thing you have to start doing is making water your only drink. Fuck soda, fruit juices, sugared coffees and any of that stuff. Just water. Be careful with beer and mixed drinks with lots of syrup in them. Sugared drinks is probably the #1 reason why people have gotten fat over the last 50 years. Drinking a soda is 100% empty calories. The worse thing of is that you don't even feel satiated after drinking a large coke. You would feel more satiety eating a 50 calorie pack of baby carrots than you would drinking 300 calories of soda. It doesn't give your stomach something to actually digest, so you get the calories as if you'd just ate a meal yet the not the feeling of just having eaten a meal. People need to recognize sodas, juices and frappes for what they really are: liquid candy.

I went to a smoothie king after the gym the other day and two parents walked in with their kids, had to be no older then 8, the kid said "I want a 'frap' "

I really wanted to tell the people they were shitty parents.

Chef In Jeans

Quote: (01-28-2012 11:21 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

I went to a smoothie king after the gym the other day and two parents walked in with their kids, had to be no older then 8, the kid said "I want a 'frap' "

I watched this lady at a birthday party try to pour coke in my two at the time daughters sippy cup. I grabbed it from her and said are you crazy? they all looked at me like I was.

Quote: (01-28-2012 11:28 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (01-28-2012 11:21 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

I watched this lady at a birthday party try to pour coke in my two at the time daughters sippy cup. I grabbed it from her and said are you crazy? they all looked at me like I was.

Yeah its crazy how inundated we are with bad behaviour. I tell people I dont own a TV and they look at me like I said I like to eat dog shit. "What?! Are you crazy?! How do you survive!?" <-verbatim response

Chef In Jeans

Quote: (01-28-2012 07:30 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Quote: (01-28-2012 04:42 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

So I'm bored at home and this spurred me to look up some info at McDs for kicks

Here's a few choice items and the calories they contain:

Big Mac - 540
So really not THAT bad, but add in the
Large Fry - 500
so thats a 1040 calories in one meal, but we need a beverage right?
32oz Coke - 310 calories

thats a meal of 1350 calories

The items, individually, aren't that terrible, calorically, but together (how they're marketed and often sold) is the killer.

What got me is that of the 1350, 23% of the calories coming from the soda, which is arguably the emptiest source on there.

So I looked deeper...

highest calorie single item on the menu (thats not dessert) ...

Frappes, the 22oz size of which is 680 calories

This got me thinking, I headed over to our milkshake coffee making friends at Starbucks.

I pulled the information for their drinks, a 20z Cafe Mocha is 410 calories

Now THAT is the problem.

Go find a random westerner and ask them whats worse, a large coke from McDonalds or a Starbucks cafe whatever the fuck? They're gonna say hands down McDs but the starbucks drink is only 2/3s the size but 100 more calories!

All this really does is express the fact that we vilify the wrong foods in our daily lives. It is not the major meals, even at McDs that are doing us in, it is the inbetween meals, the snacking, the mindless consumption of surprisingly high calorie items.

Shit, I know girls who drop down 2-3 starbucks drinks a day but they "dont eat at McDonalds because its bad for you"

+1. It's all marketing bullshit, that Fast Foods are bad and that Yuppie Food is good. Sugar is sugar. You still see it with schools eliminating sodas and then start touting fruit juices.

As for the sandwich's size, I think the nutritionist is retarded, as are most nutritionists in these matters. You have to ask, as Chad did, what *else* are you eating it with? For an adult male, 2500-3000 calories per day is maintenance level. If a Big Mac at 600 calories was your entire meal, and you only eat 3 even meals a day, you're under-eating. The sheer number of calories only becomes an issue because you're also eating fries and a soda.

Quote: (01-29-2012 02:06 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Yeah its crazy how inundated we are with bad behaviour. I tell people I dont own a TV and they look at me like I said I like to eat dog shit. "What?! Are you crazy?! How do you survive!?" <-verbatim response

I said that at work to some colleagues, and they're like, "If you don't watch TV, what do you do with your life?!?"

I was standing outside the other night, and my house is set up so that I can see right into my neighbor's living room. In my house, my roommate's watching TV alone, and in the other house, there's a chick watching TV alone. They're less than 50 feet apart, but from the outside, they just look like the loneliest people ever. I start to feel like, why don't you guys just turn off the TV and hang out with each other. The chick was later joined by her three roommates, same deal. Watching other people watch TV like that is strangely depressing.