rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feminist rationalize LJBF "nice guys" as misogynists

http://thechargingsky.tumblr.com/post/16458168134

Quote:Quote:

As defined by urban dictionary, the friendzone is…

“When you are expected to support a girl you really like while she searches for a smarter, richer, and more handsome boyfriend. There is little you can do without feeling like a dick. All in all, one of the meanest things a girl can do, whether they mean it or not.”

and ”The perennial location of nice guys everywhere.”

Although this hypothetical situation could work both ways, friendzone is almost always applied to a man who is rejected by a woman. Therefore, there is something inherently unequal, something inherently sexist about the term “friendzone”. But what and why?

From my experience, this is what friend zone is. A “nice guy” pursues a woman, but isn’t forward with his intentions from the get-go like, say, a “jerk”. The woman is pleased to see a man who is interested in her not as a sexual object but as a human being and wishes for things to stay that way. The man is not satisfied with seeing the woman as a human being because being “expected to support a girl” is a bad deal if she’s not putting out.

Before I delve into the sociological aspects of this, I just want to point out that ”friendzone” is no more pleasant for a woman than it is a man. First, that is to say unrequited love works both ways, but the person who doesn’t return affections is considered mean only when she’s a woman. And second, what option does the woman have in a traditional “friendzone” situation? Just stop talking to a close friend to avoid “leading him on”? In high school, I found out my best friend of 2 years liked me. Having to tell him I didn’t feel the same way and being immediately ex-communicated via Facebook status (“Thanks for wasting my time”) was one of the worst things that ever happened to me. Were our two years of friendship invalid because I didn’t want anything more? Was all our time together really wasted because there was no hypothetical pay off?

Guys who do this and claim to be “nice guys” are the worst misogynists because of their sense of entitlement toward a woman. They make investments in property and expect their dividends. They are fake friends. They are selfish. And they will jump at the chance to vilify you and victimize themselves when their attempts at manipulation don’t work. Clearly, “friendzone” is the remnant of a phenomenon that has plagued women since the beginning of time: women are not independent creatures. Our love lives exist only in the context of a man’s desire. When we make independent decisions, we are subject to a host of derogatory terms. “Slut” is how we vilify a woman for exercising her right to say “yes”. “Friendzone” is how we vilify a woman for exercising her right to say “no”.

I guess at least she didn't call them rapists.

[Image: tard.gif]

Girls' visceral hate is reserved for betas.

In other news, the Pope is Catholic.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Breaking news : Another feminist fails to understand the meaning of the word "misogynist"

Seriously girls, open up your eyes; if you're young, hot, tight and feminine and there's one or two guys who are always around and always doing stuff for you, 100% of the time he likes you. It honestly baffles me that there are 'men' out there who's thought process is something like "Okay, I'll be her friend first, then she'll see how great I am and fall in love with me!"

I lay it out early, as I should. I've fucked some of them, I've lost the friendship that may have been with quite a few of them and a handful of them who had rejected me initially would call me up at a later time and come over at 1:00 AM. What's the more constructive use of my time, ripping the band-aid off quickly so I can move onto a next if need be, or hanging with some chick for a year in hopes that one day she'll magically see me in a different way?

I'm a little saddened that the way I am has caused me to miss out on several very rewarding and not-at-all one-sided mixed sex friendships...

A girl I've mentioned before (searching...searching...searching...ah, in this post) had about (seven!) male orbiters when I nearly scooped her, walking into the student lounge and seeing her with all of these guys and a few girls talking with her, looking at her and saying 'Are you ready?' and her jumping up and following me out is on my reel, or it was until I got cockblocked by someone I thought was my friend. A great way to get her to open up and show a bit of assholery was to remind her that if given the chance, all of those guys would fuck her.

Me: You know that (lanky hipster with bad teeth) would totally sleep with you if you put it out there.
Her: (laughing) Oh he would not! He's my friend!
Me: Is he? (Smirk)

Quote:Quote:

First, that is to say unrequited love works both ways, but the person who doesn’t return affections is considered mean only when she’s a woman.

Maybe because a woman will knowingly and willingly exploit a guy she knows likes her for whatever she can get out of him (trinkets, clothes, concert tickets, chores, essays, rides etc.,) without offering anything in return (no girls, your 'company' does not qualify as something in return), and a guy will plainly (and sometimes harshly) reject a girl that's his friend who wants more?

Say what you want about men, ladies, we don't mince our words (or at least the guys you like don't).