rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Delusion Damage deletes his blog on Jan 31

http://delusiondamage.com/article-index/

Never read this guy till now, but it looks like good shit. Everything will be gone on January 31st. If you want to read him this is the last chance you'll ever get.

Edit: Don't bother archiving it all to your hard drive. I'm already on that.

Quote: (01-25-2012 01:44 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

Never read this guy till now, but it looks like good shit. Everything will be gone on January 31st. If you want to read him this is the last chance you'll ever get.

Shit I stumbled on this blog like a month ago and read a shitload of it in one night. Really fucking interesting stuff.

Just went through and archived a bunch of his posts in a word document for posterity. Fortunately, he has a decent amount of stuff over at the spearhead too. All is not lost.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Just start reading anywhere or do you have some recommendations yet?

Quote: (01-25-2012 02:41 AM)Fisto Wrote:  

Read all of it. Its the best blog out there in my opinion - apart from mine of course ;-)

It will stay in google cache anyway if people really want to read it after he deletes it so the content is not going anywhere.

If you want to download all of the articles to your hard drive effortlessly and for free, use this :

http://www.httrack.com/

Quote: (01-25-2012 06:21 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Read all of it. Its the best blog out there in my opinion - apart from mine of course ;-)

It will stay in google cache anyway if people really want to read it after he deletes it so the content is not going anywhere.

If you want to download all of the articles to your hard drive effortlessly and for free, use this :

You have a blog? So do I. Link me to it!

Quote: (01-25-2012 06:29 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

You have a blog? So do I. Link me to it!

Most things he got from Leo Baubata

Will you post it after you finish? Thank you.

Quote: (01-25-2012 11:02 AM)derekc4 Wrote:  

I'll find a way of distributing it to those who are interested. I haven't read all of it yet, but so far the depth of knowledge is excellent.

Quote: (01-25-2012 11:30 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

I'll find a way of distributing it to those who are interested. I haven't read all of it yet, but so far the depth of knowledge is excellent.
Pdog. Are you in school now? If yes are you able to be on this forum while you're there? I'm curious because when I was in school there was no computers or cell phones. Unless you count the Commodore 64k.
Sorry for the derail

Quote: (01-25-2012 11:49 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (01-25-2012 11:30 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

Pdog. Are you in school now? If yes are you able to be on this forum while you're there? I'm curious because when I was in school there was no computers or cell phones. Unless you count the Commodore 64k.
Sorry for the derail

Yeah I'm in school but I'm on summer holidays till next Friday. And yeah I'm pretty sure that I can go on Roosh from school. Haven't tried it very often though.

DD is leaving up the aggregator so we will still get traffic from it, he's just deleting all the stuff he wrote for the past year.

A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
Apocalypse Cometh

@Lumiere, is there a way to download just the (delussion damage) blog posts with httrack ?
Its downloading everything little bit of the website now.

So far i have a folder with over 17000 files ( 785 mb) and its not even done yet.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Quote: (01-26-2012 05:32 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

@Lumiere, is there a way to download just the (delussion damage) blog posts with httrack ?
Its downloading everything little bit of the website now.

So far i have a folder with over 17000 files ( 785 mb) and its not even done yet.

YEah go to options and the the 'build' tab. Select 'no external pages'

I used it to get the entire website. It has every article and can be browsed offline. When I zip it up it comes to less than 18 megabytes

I have the first quarter of his posts (50 in total) saved in their own Word docs. I've numbered them on top of their titles so they can be read in numerical order (post number before post title on their file names). Anybody who wants them PM me and I'll email them all to you and I'll send the rest as well once I've archived them too.

Quote: (01-26-2012 06:37 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

I used it to get the entire website. It has every article and can be browsed offline. When I zip it up it comes to less than 18 megabytes

Is there anyway to share this zip file with all the filesharing services pretty much dead. (I think netload is still up)

@OP,

Great find. I've read a few of the posts and they are excellent.

I highly disagree with him on all posts about the "resource-economy", which is just another term for communism, but I found the vast majority of his work relating to philosophy and game to be highly logical and introspective.

Gone today. Anybody got an archive?

Quote: (01-31-2012 02:38 PM)the_conductor Wrote:  

i copied and pasted all his posts on a Microsoft Word file. If you want it PM me.

Quote: (01-31-2012 03:35 PM)Andreas Wrote:  

i copied and pasted all his posts on a Microsoft Word file. If you want it PM me.

All on the same Word file?

I got the first 100 organized properly in numerical order in their own file. I was super busy and forgot to archive the last half [Image: angry.gif]

Quote: (02-01-2012 06:08 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

Quote: (01-31-2012 03:35 PM)Andreas Wrote:  

All on the same Word file?

I got the first 100 organized properly in numerical order in their own file. I was super busy and forgot to archive the last half [Image: angry.gif]

Hey, don't get upset. I can send you the 10MB file via e-mail if you want. I have them in decending order. You can then edit the file however you want.

I actually read all the posts in one day, there was some really fascinating stuff on there. I even cited the "civilization founded on sex" article in one of my psychology papers.