rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Has this ever happened to you?

I just saw some new photos of my ex and she gained a few pounds since I left her a few months ago.
We dated for a year. She was very skinny, now she is not very skinny ( only gained about 5 lbs but I can see the change on her face and arms ).

It makes me feel bad, I feel sorry for her a little bit. I seriously hope she won't become big, she is a good girl she does not deserve it. In a way I feel a bit responsible for her. Maybe she gained weight because of our break up? Ahhh...[Image: sad.gif] Maybe I'm just too selfish and it has nothing to do with me.

This is not fun at all I can tell you that.

You think that's bad? My ex-girlfriend started seeing a psychologist after our breakup.

Happened to my friend too. He started losing weight like crazy after the breakup, literally looks like before after pics of hydroxycut. When she realized the grass wasnt greener on the other side and his beta ass took her back he started working out with her to try to whip her back into shape. Its been almost 2 months and I havent seen any positive results for the girl and shes noticeably thicker than when they dated before the breakup, guy looks like a fitness model and hes gonna be stuck with a fat chick.

one of my exes got huge tits after we broke up that made me sad. Another one got fat too. probably a good 20lbs

Quote: (01-25-2012 12:11 AM)mofo Wrote:  

I just saw some new photos of my ex and she gained a few pounds since I left her a few months ago.
We dated for a year. She was very skinny, now she is not very skinny ( only gained about 5 lbs but I can see the change on her face and arms ).

It makes me feel bad, I feel sorry for her a little bit. I seriously hope she won't become big, she is a good girl she does not deserve it. In a way I feel a bit responsible for her. Maybe she gained weight because of our break up? Ahhh...[Image: sad.gif] Maybe I'm just too selfish and it has nothing to do with me.

Over eating and sloth are a vices, the crime is a punishment in and of itself. She gains the weight SHE DOES deserve it. Her using your break up as an excuse to binge should have no influence on you. Breaking up and going back on the market should do the opposite, it should make you want to lose weight and get into even better shape.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Quote: (01-25-2012 12:11 AM)mofo Wrote:  

Is it me, or is this the BETA post of the day ?

- You can see 5 lbs ?, thats not even 2.5 kilos, on her arms and face ?
- It makes you feel bad ?
- you feel sorry for her ?
- you seriously hope she won't become big after a VERY skinny girl gained 5 lbs ?
- she's a good girl and dont deserves it ?
- maybe because she broke up with you ?

Either you man up or stop trolling around.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Quote: (01-25-2012 03:45 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

- you seriously hope she won't become big after a VERY skinny girl gained 5 lbs ?

Not anymore beta then writing something like this.

Quote:Quote:

**Julia, if you ever read this and I really hope you never will. What we had back than was real and unforgettable, sorry for turning into a bastard afterwards

OP, count yourself lucky. She was going to get fat with or without you so better it was without you.

Quote: (01-25-2012 03:51 PM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

Quote: (01-25-2012 03:45 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Not anymore beta then writing something like this.

Quote:Quote:

**Julia, if you ever read this and I really hope you never will. What we had back than was real and unforgettable, sorry for turning into a bastard afterwards

OP, count yourself lucky. She was going to get fat with or without you so better it was without you.

I knew some one was gonna use that against me when i wrote it.

Anyway, enjoy feeding the troll, he got rep points for what ?? Check what he got rep points for. One liners ?? by unknown posters ? except the rep point from G. I still have to figure that one out.

662LetGo never posted anything and is handing out rep points to Mofo. i was suspecting a troll a while ago when i read these OP's from Mofo.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-9096.html

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-7343.html

Hilarious !! http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-9350.html

or this expensive "game" advice : http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-9100.html

How about this one ? http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-9016.html

Dude got some ambitions : http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-6066.html

I wouldn't blame him if he was 14 or something but he's 22.

Whatever, im going to sleep anyway.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Interesting.

It's even worse when they get smoking hot.

I'd get pissed from seeing a girl from my past get fugly because there'd be NO possibility of me initiating a retrobang.

Nah dude the worst is when you see your ex date some loser or a guy like 10 years older than you, or even worse she doesnt even date him she just hooks up with him or they become FWB. Then you have to question yourself and say "WTF was I thinking developing a relationship with a girl who was Clearly below me and now I feel sorry for myself like a beta chump"

But no worries. You still get to listen to this badass song by the Black Keys