rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Taking a break on your terms

Taking a break on your terms

Awhile back, I put in my 2 cents on the Game and its "toll" on you. I still stand by those remarks, but I should acknowledge that sometimes the shit can get tough to deal with. I'm posting this to share some thoughts and ways to deal with it.

I myself have one of these moments when I lose out on really hot girls that were into me, but I just had to drop b/c of the bullshit. I had posted awhile back about a solid 9+ that I had to drop here:
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-7244-p...pid103807.

So last week, this girl tried to re-initiate contact. I was in no mood for it any longer given the past drama, so I rejected her in front of her peers. I did what I felt like doing, which was to inflict massive humiliation on her. So I did it. I felt good about it. But I also felt bad about it b/c I would have preferred to bang her. One week later, she's back with the same beta fuck.

For a couple of days, I was thinking about taking a break. But after a couple of days, I was back to normal. The longer you're in it, the easier the "toll" becomes to deal with. If you do take a break, do so self-improvement or things that really interest you that doesn't involve women.

Let me pipe in some words about "social circle game." It sucks. The reason is simple. Girl feels more comfortable going out with you because she knows that everyone is going to back her up if you pump 'n' dump. If anything breaks down, everyone is gonna side with her and hose you. That's life.

Either way, I've got my plate full with chicks I'm gaming from online and real life. Anyway, a cute young 20-something blonde waitress is giving me strong IOI's at a restaurant I've visited twice in the past two weeks. She's not my server, so I haven't talked to her. Any thoughts welcome on how to play this.