rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Back after an LTR, what have I missed?

I just put the coffin nail in and LTR after 8 months. I don't think my game has atrophied much and in some cases, it's gotten better, I've got some good prospects. Just wondering how all the dudes I was shooting the breeze with are doing...game, confidence, numbers, breakthroughs etc.

Welcome back. We wondered where you went. You haven't missed much here. We're still arguing and bickering on the best ways of pulling tail.

Quote: (01-23-2012 08:35 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Welcome back. We wondered where you went. You haven't missed much here. We're still arguing and bickering on the best ways of pulling tail.

Good to know it's still home. You overseas right now?

Blast from the past (or something like that)....welcome back.

Holy shit. Welcome back. It never occurred to me that would be the reason why you fell off, though at a certain point I ran into some of your old stuff and thought, "I wonder what ever happened to Fisto."

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Lucky, Tuth, what's up fellas? That's the long and short of it....I was trying to be "good" even though I never actually was. Since I wasn't on a forum dedicated to banging I felt like that was at least a respectable effort haha I'm not surprised to either of your reps so high....I've got some funny stories but, I think I'm good on the LTR's for at least another couple years haha

What did you miss? Dash Global got banned. Roosh was in Latvia, now Estonia. Don't Bang Denmark coming out soon... Off the top of my head.

Hey Fisto, glad to have you back.

@P Dog: Don't forget Day Bang came out recently, I think Fisto wrote a review for Bang back in the day.

Damn...DashGlobal got banned? What made him lose it?

Good to see you both on here, have either of you read Day Bang yet? I see a shitload of new names, I guess this thing has really caught on.

Day Bang is worth a read if you missed it. The Elderly Opener is worth checking out.

As for Dash, there's a massive thread on it: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-9686.html

Basically so much of his travel advice was bullshit and overall he was just being a shitty poster. G Manifesto and MiXX came down on him hard repeatedly. Oh yeah, and his little English students in Korea were making him their bitch. Pathetic.

Oh got it. I never really read anything on the travel forum, he seemed ok when he posted elsewhere.

Your rep count has gone up too amigo, good work.

On second thought, after reading that thread, I had no idea his douchebaggery went to that depth...

Welcome back dude!
How is life in Vegas, still swarming with chicks??

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

*** So, what did you learn about LTR's that you can teach us, besides what we already know?

I never understood why guys get themselves in LTR's.....it's just stupid (unless she makes 5x more $$$ than you, or has more status than you), and a waste of time. Sorry, I'm just saying. [Image: wink.gif]

MIxx

Quote: (01-23-2012 11:29 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Welcome back dude!
How is life in Vegas, still swarming with chicks??

Vegas is good, I've been drinking entirely too much, just getting over shoulder surgery which has been a BITCH, everything's basically the same ; )

Quote: (01-23-2012 11:35 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

*** So, what did you learn about LTR's that you can teach us, besides what we already know?

I never understood why guys get themselves in LTR's.....it's just stupid (unless she makes 5x more $$$ than you, or has more status than you), and a waste of time. Sorry, I'm just saying. [Image: wink.gif]

MIxx

Mixx,

I can tell you that there is just no way to be in an LTR and not get caught fucking around. On a long enough timeline, you will slip up. I was happy a lot of the time. She was one of the only girls I can ever remember that I just couldn't get enough of her pussy. That's saying something since with most girls, I'm over it after once. I'd also say that you can definately overgame a girl. Roissy likes to preach about making a girl insecure by letting her see you flirt with other girls or letting her see other girls flirt with you so that you control the desire... In this case, it made her lose her shit.

Idk why but I had a special thing for her, and to be honest, I wish we could have been happy together but, I can't change that I like having multiple women and even at my most happy points, I wanted to fuck other girls I would see while we were grocery shopping together.

I guess the biggest lesson I learned was that; people don't change, they just become more of who they are.

Quote: (01-23-2012 11:46 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Quote: (01-23-2012 11:35 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

MIxx

Mixx,

I can tell you that there is just no way to be in an LTR and not get caught fucking around. On a long enough timeline, you will slip up. I was happy a lot of the time. She was one of the only girls I can ever remember that I just couldn't get enough of her pussy. That's saying something since with most girls, I'm over it after once. I'd also say that you can definately overgame a girl. Roissy likes to preach about making a girl insecure by letting her see you flirt with other girls or letting her see other girls flirt with you so that you control the desire... In this case, it made her lose her shit.

Idk why but I had a special thing for her, and to be honest, I wish we could have been happy together but, I can't change that I like having multiple women and even at my most happy points, I wanted to fuck other girls I would see while we were grocery shopping together.

I guess the biggest lesson I learned was that; people don't change, they just become more of who they are.

I knew this was the exact reason you left.

You got a good point about over gaming using Roissy's techniques. I've tried and some concepts do it good while others overblow it, but still good to know.

Your girl was just insecure in her looks. Me and ex used to go grocery shopping and look for 8's and up.

If you want to stay in LTR and fuck other women then get into swinging.

Good to have you back, looking forward to your posts.

Quote: (01-23-2012 11:46 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Well put, i just got out of a 8 year LTR an i concur with what your saying. Even tho i loved everything about my ex an it was the best sex/head i ever had... i was still smashing girls on the side. sometimes i think its kind of sad im like this, then i realize its just the way i am.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

I was wondering what the hell happened to you. Now if we can just find Kona...

Wolf - The more I think about it, the more swinging seems like the only way I can be in an LTR...granted, no guy is fucking my girl

Cr33pin- You should get a goddamn medal for making it 8 years, I barely made it 8 months and that's with a 2 month period of not officially being together

CJ- I was wondering about Kona...anyone PM'd him? A notification would go to his email right?

Quote: (01-23-2012 09:04 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Quote: (01-23-2012 08:35 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Good to know it's still home. You overseas right now?

Yeah I'm still over here living the dream.

Quote: (01-24-2012 02:44 AM)CJ Wrote:  

I was wondering what the hell happened to you. Now if we can just find Kona...

haven't read anything from Pusscrook in a while also.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Welcome back. I became active after you left but enjoy your older posts.

Did the LTR thing myself but couldn't stop looking at other girls: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-8489.html

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Welcome back Fisto.

What are your thoughts on this thread?

Working out with Sledge Hammers

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-7429.html

In regards to Kona, I think I know what happened. Last night I was catching up on threads and I read Tuthmosis's troll thread, in it Kona says something like "don't forget the bitch that's been jacking off to one of the pics you posted of a girl you're banging and he's such a punk he decides to contact her on facebook with the link of you on this site troll"

So looks like some asshole ratted on him.

Weak sauce if so.