rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Many Dates Before Sex?

Roosh has a No-date Rule. You probably know the Three-Date Rule. But here is something amusing

MarieClaire Article

Originally, I told her: five dates. But I ... wouldn't expect sex ... for ... 24-30 dates.

My friends and I universally don't get laid. Coincidentally, we also don't pressure for sex.

I don't see how any man can openly write like that. I have trouble believing he isn't really a woman. If not, he should be castrated.
(talking about the author of the marieclaire article)

No dates.

I'm eagerly awaiting Roosh's "Bang Now: the SNL guide".

Quote: (01-23-2012 06:39 PM)Sphere Wrote:  

No dates.

I'm eagerly awaiting Roosh's "Bang Now: the SNL guide".

Is he writing that, or did you make it up? Sounds like a good idea.

Agreed, no dates. Dates are a waste of time in the times we live in. I personally won't see a girl in the future before I know if she's worth fucking again. Sounds harsh but that's how it is...

A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
Apocalypse Cometh

My philosophy has always been to just go for the SNL, turning my dick into an impulse buy. My study of game is what has enabled me to do just that at a much higher frequency than before. Although, I did alright in college.

I don't know, I go on dates. I just bang during them. There's nothing wrong with dates, there's something wrong with meaningless, time-wasting, bangless dates.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I literally don't understand how a person in possession of a pair of testicles could have written that article.

Quote: (01-23-2012 09:01 PM)gringochileno Wrote:  

I literally don't understand how a person in possession of a pair of testicles could have written that article.

[Image: potd.gif]

My diagnoses is that he is a (self-admitted) omega male who is telling women what they want to hear in the hopes of impressing one of them enough to get laid.

Like most omega's and beta's, he believes that the world is full of jerks and that by playing the "nice" guy he will somehow stand apart and be rewarded for it via pussy.

I hope to God that he does not believe the bullshit coming out of his mouth.

Quote: (01-23-2012 06:00 PM)kimleebj Wrote:  

Roosh has a No-date Rule. You probably know the Three-Date Rule. But here is something amusing

MarieClaire Article

Originally, I told her: five dates. But I ... wouldn't expect sex ... for ... 24-30 dates.

My friends and I universally don't get laid. Coincidentally, we also don't pressure for sex.

My friends and I universally don't get laid. Coincidentally, we also don't pressure for sex. For some reason, we all revel in the fact that we fail the majority of time with women, take it with a grain of salt, and enjoy the ride. The culture of my guy friends and me doesn't revolve around getting laid.

And this makes it rare and special, instead of a conquest or a "collection" of experiences that we all talk about.

Christ, him and his boyfriends are 100% the opposite of this forum haha. I'm ashamed that this pussy ass bitch is even a fellow Latino.

That is pathetic. I agree! We got for the lay on the first date ALWAYS [Image: smile.gif].

One of the great things about hitting on married women is, deep down, you both KNOW it's going to lead to sex or otherwise it's going nowhere. So you need to prepare the beaches for the assault.

As such, my rules typically are
Date 1: Maybe makeout, maybe lay, but neither essential, but nice.
Date 2: Makeout for sure, direct presentation of lay opportunity, which she can turn down, and which you accept graciously. "Gorgeous, the timing has to be right for you."
Date 3: Not a date, but a meeting, typically at a hotel (not my house: that is reserved for much later). It HAS to be about sex, she has to agree beforehand, or it doesn't happen.

For a married woman, cuckolding is a big step, and she has to ease into it a bit. My best bangs have actually happened with this 3 date scenario.

A few

Quote: (01-24-2012 02:05 AM)El Rey Wrote:  

Christ, him and his boyfriends are 100% the opposite of this forum haha. I'm ashamed that this pussy ass bitch is even a fellow Latino.

Latin dudes kiss more ass than anybody, but I think what makes the dude "pariguayo" is that he doesn't go for it. Most of us will kiss the ass, but also go for it in the process.

At least he acknowledges that not going for it, is the reason he doesn't get it, so he's keeping it 110 in that regard, which most will not do.

To some of the others who have solely put a woman's value on her pussy, eh you're not players.

Real players know that a woman can be an asset on her pussy and other things she's willing and able to contribute.

But that's a higher level of game, quality versus quantity. Having a pussy or having a good pussy is typically the sole requirement for early, i.e. low, level of gamers, call it what you want, but that's still what it is.

This part of the article was dishonest...

Quote:Quote:

So, my friend directed the question to me: How long do you wait (in terms of number of dates) before you start thinking seriously about sex? Originally, I told her: five dates. But I thought about that number...

You thought about sex before you asked her out. Maybe not in a graphic sense, but something about her, you were sexually attracted to, so to say you don't seriously think about the sex until after 5 dates, is dishonest by nature.

Sex is the accumlation of mental and physical stimulation that can take place at any time.

There's no reason to put an arbitrary, self-constraining number on it.

Like 5 dates, as if you couldn't have fucked after any of the prior four dates, and if you couldn't, what happened during the 5th that made you mentally ok with it?

That's called the delay, which can be a good thing, but it can also be a bad thing.

It's good when it comes across as no pressure, but even then your intentions, desires, have to be communicated prior to. It's bad when there's no communication, and you're just waiting for some sort of magic moment for everything to just pop off.

I hope this isn't bad etiquette to ask questions within an existing thread, but Tenderman, if you don't go for the make out on date 1 100% of the time, what do you try to accomplish? I'm still fairly new to game for the most part, but from what I've read it seems like the general idea is if you don't at least get the kiss by Date 1 it's basically game over. Thoughts on this?

Always aim to shag on first date.

Had an afternoon date with a 16yr old a few days ago, a couple of hours later she was taking it in the arse. That doesn't happen so often.

If I really like a girl I will go two dates without sex

Imagine a guy who had to wait for 24 dates. The dude busts his nut before her underwear is down.
Or imagine him waiting for 24 dates and her having the foulest smelling, hairiest pussy you've ever seen.

The last one is a good punishment for such an omega dork.

I usually go for it on the first meet but don't mind have to wait one more date.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Quote: (01-24-2012 03:43 PM)Constantine Wrote:  

I hope this isn't bad etiquette to ask questions within an existing thread, but Tenderman, if you don't go for the make out on date 1 100% of the time, what do you try to accomplish? I'm still fairly new to game for the most part, but from what I've read it seems like the general idea is if you don't at least get the kiss by Date 1 it's basically game over. Thoughts on this?

No problem.

It's different when you are hitting on married women, at least the ones I hit on from the online world -- the relationship is going to be about sex. They know it...you know it.

With single women, it's much easier for them to friendzone you, so you have to raise the stakes early.

Again, to cuckold a husband for most women takes time. And they generally feel better when things move methodically. They have to feel secure, feel right about it. So while I am upfront, and aggressive, I never push too hard initially.

It's a fine line.

24 dates? I wouldn't wait! hahahahahahahaha... OMG. If a man after 5 dates (one per week = +- one month) does not show any responses about sex or he does not talk about sex, I would think that he is a weirdo.
Men who agree to wait are rare, but wait for too long create big expectations from something who maybe won't go nowhere.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Quote: (01-25-2012 11:34 AM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

24 dates? I wouldn't wait! hahahahahahahaha... OMG. If a man after 5 dates (one per week = +- one month) does not show any responses about sex or he does not talk about sex, I would think that he is a weirdo.
Men who agree to wait are rare, but wait for too long create big expectations from something who maybe won't go nowhere.
You're going to Montreal right?

Quote:Quote:

Men are constantly trying to get to the point where they can face rejection while not letting it damage their overall happiness. And why shouldn't we? Dating is an endeavor that is laced with rejection. Look at how all the things that must go right:
I think you're cute.
You think I'm cute.
You are fun to talk to.
You think I am fun to talk to.
You are intelligent.
You have been tricked into thinking I'm intelligent.
You gave me your number.
I actually called you.
You actually called me back.
We set a date to go out.
We actually stuck to that date, and showed up.
We had fun on the date.
We still talked after the date.
We went out again.

http://www.marieclaire.com/sex-love/men/...-rejection

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW This guy is the worst beta I have ever seen!

Such a pathetic fag! If I were friends with him, I'd kick the shit out of him just to toughen him up!

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (01-25-2012 02:24 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Such a pathetic fag! If I were friends with him, I'd kick the shit out of him just to toughen him up!

No surprise his piece got zero responses.

He should change the title to "I Fed My Balls To The Dog".

Rejection is good because it means you went for it and you don't have to waste any more time on the girl you were going after.

Most dudes lurk around chicks who want nothing to do with them on a sexual level and they could have found that out much earlier and saved their time and energy.

Also, rejection is not always about you, so there really isn't any reason to feel bad about it because a lot of these females are actually doing you a favor by saying no, because they are or already have been someone else's problem.

Quote: (01-25-2012 02:24 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

No surprise his piece got zero responses.

He should change the title to "I Fed My Balls To The Dog".

Rejection is good because it means you went for it and you don't have to waste any more time on the girl you were going after.

Most dudes lurk around chicks who want nothing to do with them on a sexual level and they could have found that out much earlier and saved their time and energy.

Also, rejection is not always about you, so there really isn't any reason to feel bad about it because a lot of these females are actually doing you a favor by saying no, because they are or already have been someone else's problem.

There are very few girls in my life that I've managed to see 24 different times. And those few were serious LTRs.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter