rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

31 year old roided up bachelor playboy is the biggest spender in Man City, UK
1 year old roided up bachelor playboy is the biggest spender in Man City, UK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvAtILUSN...plpp_video

Amusing fascinating look into his world. Comes across as a tool in this video but there is no doubt the guy is maximizing his wealth to extreme lifestyle game. How can one say one wouldn't do the same?

Thoughts?
31 years old, really?

He looks late 30's. At least he works out and constantly makes more money.
Doesn't matter how high level of game you are there is always going to be some hangup that other people don't like about you.

He seems happy.
If it's his money he can do what he wants.

But,the way he's talking ,he's going to attract a lot of fair weather friends.

His frames of reference : P Diddy,Jennifer Lopez ..etc are pretty embarrassing.
Lol wow what a bro
"I hate how long this elevator takes to get up to my penthouse-I'll be bringing a bird back at night and it gives her so much time to change her mind! It'd be her loss, though."

I ain't gonna hate on him. Dude has some issues (this is consumerism gone to somewhat of an unhealthy extreme, and he's got no altruistic streak-just loves to spend, often senselessly), but it is what it is. Its his money, afterall.

Quote: (01-20-2012 02:30 PM)raliv Wrote:  

Comes across as a tool in this video but there is no doubt the guy is maximizing his wealth to extreme lifestyle game. How can one say one wouldn't do the same?

I can honestly say I wouldn't. I'd definitely purchase several places (for the sake of travel) and I'd have some nice cars, but the flash would be on a much lower level (read: no chauffered rolls royce, no purple suits or dolce-gabbana underwear to throw out every other day, less spending, etc). I also wouldn't be on TV talking about it.

There are tremendous advantages to keeping one's wealth low-key and off of the radar. I don't need to become a target or a celebrity. Only my financial planners, family, and very close friends would need to know that I'm worth tens of millions.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.
British douchebag version of these guys:

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter
I'd be curious how he makes his money...

I'm not gonna hate a man for spending and I know I'd spend if I had to spend, not like this dude, but I would. I feel like he was hamming it up for the camera though, some of the "douchy" things he said came off kind of fake

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men
That guy is a fucking dork.

Hate doesn't mean thinking someone is a fuck wad. Hate is seeing someone cool, and finding (or making up) some fault just to make yourself feel better.

I can honestly say I would never hang out with that guy or want anything to do with him. Nor would any other legit dude.
Guy looks like he's 50
I am surprised he was able to cake up so hard selling "luxury cars".

The margins on those things to my understanding are pretty thin. But what do I know about that biz.

Was he selling "luxury cars" with cocaine inside?

Looks like it took place in '06.

It would be somewhat interesting to see where he is at today.

Broke?

Update*********

Ha.

(Not laughing at him, just laughing because when I saw he caked up in '06, I had a feeling it ended in tears).

Homeboy is broke:

Quote:Quote:

Alexander is an active trader in real estate and premier cars. He is also a professional life coach. His property development business went bankrupt in 2009. [6]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Alexander

Well, who knows if he is "broke", but anytime you see "life coach" as in your bio, "broke" probably isn't too far behind.
I didn't watch much of it at and I honestly don't care how he spends his money, it's his he's free to do what he wants with it, if he wants to drop it to be the life of the party then whatever but if you're all about image and perception spend some money on a stylist. He looks old, orange and his hair is horrible, save 50 grand out of one months party budget and get someone on staff to make you look presentable. I'm impressed he's a self made man and is successful no hating on his accomplishments but I'm with MikeCF, guys lame I could never hang with him I couldn't take him seriously.
Quote: (01-20-2012 06:10 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Update*********

Ha.

(Not laughing at him, just laughing because when I saw he caked up in '06, I had a feeling it ended in tears).

Homeboy is broke:

Alexander is an active trader in real estate and premier cars. He is also a professional life coach. His property development business went bankrupt in 2009. [6]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Alexander

Well, who knows if he is "broke", but anytime you see "life coach" as in your bio, "broke" probably isn't too far behind.

lol, can't say I'm surprised.
So the guy is bankrupt now. Hah not surprised. A fool and his money are soon parted. Funny how we have to relearn ancient proverbs. Any intelligent man would have hoarded away some wealth in case of hard times. It's pretty clear the guy took advantage of some kind of financial boom, but didn't have the intelligence or understanding to keep it.

And yes, quite a dork.
Quote: (01-20-2012 06:10 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Homeboy is broke:

LOL. What a dumb-ass. I wonder if he's turning into the U.K.'s biggest saver now.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter
The constant talk about what this costs and what that costs is annoying. He's a bit of a wanker...HA HA! But I can't hate on him enjoying his life. That's why we work - so we can afford to do/have the things we enjoy. I'd be less focused on things, and more on simply moving freely about the world. I'd appreciate the peace of mind that the money gave me. I'd definitely have a nice place here in NY. That's home. I'd like to have a place in a warm-weather site to escape the worst of winter here. I don't know if I'd own abroad - I'd probably be more apt to rent something wherever I am. I'd like to keep my life simple - the less shit to worry about, the better. I'd certainly have nice things, but understated so not to attract attention. I'm more interested in the access money grants, but without a lot of the attention from others. I'd prefer to stay as far under the radar as possible.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."
Ha ha ha. The OP posted a video from 2008. A year later, he's bankrupt. Being a douche doesn't pay.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.
Quote: (01-20-2012 06:43 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

The constant talk about what this costs and what that costs is annoying. He's a bit of a wanker...HA HA! But I can't hate on him enjoying his life. That's why we work - so we can afford to do/have the things we enjoy. I'd be less focused on things, and more on simply moving freely about the world. I'd appreciate the peace of mind that the money gave me. I'd definitely have a nice place here in NY. That's home. I'd like to have a place in a warm-weather site to escape the worst of winter here. I don't know if I'd own abroad - I'd probably be more apt to rent something wherever I am. I'd like to keep my life simple - the less shit to worry about, the better. I'd certainly have nice things, but understated so not to attract attention. I'm more interested in the access money grants, but without a lot of the attention from others. I'd prefer to stay as far under the radar as possible.

Exactly. Money buys you freedom, and that freedom involves access to people, places and markets. No reason to give yourself all that time to enjoy things when you could be active making things happen.
The biggest irony of this world is when irresponsible people come into money... one way or another... they always manage to squander it ALL. Fucking hell, if I had the opportunity I would multiply it 20 times. I wouldn't be buying $20000 belts that match purses and pottery in my home, and on rip off HGH injections... Christ.

Funny thing is I wouldn't be one of these obvious flaunters. Nothing turns me off faster than a girl after something of material worth. Except maybe a chick with a dick.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee
For whatever the hell reason, I did a little more thinking on this cat and I have come to a conclusion:

This guy's wealth was vastly overstated.

He made a 100 million brokering luxury cars? What did the guy sell personally every luxury car in the world?

No shot this guy made 100 million.

Ok, he did some real estate development?

Google turns up nothing on this guys "real estate development firm".

Now, keep in mind, if a cat is really low-profile, you look him up and find nothing, and someone says he is (or was) worth 100 mill then that might make sense.

But this guy was unbelievably high profile! There should be at least a press release out there on skippy.

This just isn't coming out in the wash.

Also, 100 million at age 31 in real estate development? Doubt it.

Do you know what it takes to be worth 30 million in real estate development? You need all the stars to align and perfect timing. And I mean perfect timing. And you have to be good, no make that great. And you need time.

No shot on this guy pulling that off at age 31.

Life coach for the stars?

What is he charging? At most $1000 an hour?

Do you realize how much "life coaching" this jack*ss has to do to make that much coin?

No shot.

And then he is slinging cars, developing property, and helping Marky Mark lift weights all at the same time?

Come on.

I am guessing this guy maybe had at most, a few mill to rub together in a parabolic real estate market.

Then got cleaned out.

I have personally met at least 20 guy just like this guy.

Nothing special.

Agreed. I never even heard of this guy until today, and I would know who he is if he was someone worth knowing about. He's a fraud. Also, if he was really making major moves, why didn't he have anything setup in London? That's where the money is, not Manchester.

In fact, he wasn't even mentioned in the UK's young millionaires list for 2011. (you can find that list below after scrolling past the billionaires' one).

He's no Sir Philip Green. Hell, he's probably not even a millionaire anymore.

This guy is so much like athletes, except many athletes' money is guaranteed at least. They blow it on the same shit - gaudy jewelry, high-end cars, custom (gold thread in the fabric of his suits...REALLY?) and designer clothing. Stuff that has depreciating, or at some point, NO value. It's money down drain. Tailors, jewelers, auto dealers and realtors LOVE to see them coming. Athletes aren't savvy, but businessmen are supposed to be. Instead of blowing money on all of that shit, he should have been breaking some of that off into something that would make more money for him. Something he could live off of if he hit a rough patch.

This guy was probably doing well enough to keep the bills paid, but had no margin for error. Living check-to-check if you will. Unlike an athlete, he had to hustle for his and didn't have a guaranteed check on the 1st and 15th.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."
Quote: (01-21-2012 12:10 AM)Timoteo Wrote:  

This guy is so much like athletes, except many athletes' money is guaranteed at least. They blow it on the same shit - gaudy jewelry, high-end cars, custom (gold thread in the fabric of his suits...REALLY?) and designer clothing. Stuff that has depreciating, or at some point, NO value. It's money down drain. Tailors, jewelers, auto dealers and realtors LOVE to see them coming. Athletes aren't savvy, but businessmen are supposed to be. Instead of blowing money on all of that shit, he should have been breaking some of that off into something that would make more money for him. Something he could live off of if he hit a rough patch.

This guy was probably doing well enough to keep the bills paid, but had no margin for error. Living check-to-check if you will. Unlike an athlete, he had to hustle for his and didn't have a guaranteed check on the 1st and 15th.