rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My spiel on why Global Dating is the Best Solution to the Male Loneliness Epidemic

My spiel on why Global Dating is the Best Solution to the Male Loneliness Epidemic

Hi all,
It's Winston from the HappierAbroad site. I just wrote this powerful intro spiel on why Global Dating is the only real solution to the male loneliness epidemic in America, to use in one of my distribution pamphlets. Does it sound convincing and compelling? Let me know what you think.

Global Dating - The Only Real Solution to the Male Loneliness Epidemic in America

By Winston Wu, Founder of HappierAbroad.com

In modern America, there is a silent nationwide epidemic that the US media is afraid to talk about because it is such a taboo issue. It is an epidemic of loneliness and datelessness among millions of American males in the USA who cannot find a marriage partner, a date, or even a quality female companion.

The causes for this epidemic are numerous, but the primary one is the highly skewed supply and demand ratio of men and women in the dating scene. Let me try to explain in the simplest terms possible. In wealthy highly developed first world countries like the United States, most women only want to date or marry the top 10 or 20 percent of men in terms of looks, wealth, and status. If they can't get that, then they will remain single and complain that "there are no good men". But on the other hand, men do not care about the status or wealth of a woman. They merely want a decent looking nice woman who will treat them right and be good to them. Their needs are far simpler.

Add to this the narcissism, selfishness and isolation mentality that American culture instills into its people, and the problem becomes twice as bad, due to the difficulty of getting along with others. Even worse, add to this the extreme high standard in looks and image that the advertising industry has created for people to live up to, and the problem becomes three times as bad! On top of all that, add the fact that the feminist culture has conditioned women in America to not even need men, and to view them as fools, creeps and predators - instilling a man-hating attitude in them, and the dating environment for men become a nightmare beyond comprehension!

All this makes the problem worse for men, but not for women, because men just want a decent feminine woman with good character and values that will be good to them. They don't need a super model or a high status woman. They couldn't care less about the standards of the fashion or advertising industry. But on the other hand, women generally DO CARE, unfortunately, because they are more conformist in nature and try to live up to the trends and standards of their culture. Thus, since the Western media presents overly high standards for men that few or no men can meet, women's expectations and standards for their "ideal man" have shot up through the roof, while men's standards for women remain relatively unaffected.

As a result of all this, millions of men are left out of "the dating/marriage market" and left out in the cold, because they do not fit in the top 10 or 20 percent status of men, nor the extreme standards imposed by the media culture. This has led to the epidemic of millions of lonely men in America without choices or options.

But it is a silent epidemic that is not publicly acknowledged. Most men will not admit to it due to the shame it would bring, loss of pride, and the "loser status" of admitting such a thing. Thus this epidemic is either denied or suppressed. All the US media can do is to tell single men to stay where they are and try to "work it out" by improving themselves, which usually changes nothing and leaves them waiting for some "lucky miracle" to happen.

However, the Good News is that I've found a REAL SOLUTION to this epidemic which I've been promoting for years - one that works for any decent open-minded guy, using simple market forces, without trying to change who you are or make you live up to unrealistic standards. The solution is called GLOBAL DATING (aka INTERNATIONAL DATING). This is not any secret formula or trick. It's just taking advantage of simple supply-demand market forces, coupled with the natural desire and need for love that still exists in the rest of the world, which American society has attempted to unnaturally suppress.

The Global Dating concept is simple:

1. First, you expand your market globally to the 200+ countries in the world, rather than limiting yourself locally. This gives you an EXPONENTIAL increase in choices and a much wider range of opportunities!
2. Then, you simply go to the global market where you are "wanted", where the cultural, economic and demographic supply/demand factors give you the best advantage and competitive edge (and where your personality fits in the best too). That will give you the highest probability of getting what you want in dating, love, relationships, friendships, quality of life and self-esteem.

You see, for various reasons (which are beyond the scope of this intro), in the rest of the 200+ countries of the world, there are countless millions of single available women who are sincere, feminine, natural, down-to-earth, sweet, with good values, etc. who are looking for a good man, and will be a good mate or companion to the millions of lonely men in America. That's the Biggest Dating Secret For Men! So all a single guy has to do is to go to these other countries - finding the right one to suit his preference and compatibility - and meet these women, and VOILA! Problem solved.

Nearly 100 percent of the single men in America I know that have done that have reported that it's one of the BEST choices they ever made! That's living irrefutable proof right there that this is the best and true solution to the dateless/loveless male epidemic in America.

But the biggest problem is the lack of awareness of it in America. You see, the US media cannot promote Global Dating, International Dating, or Foreign Women in any positive light, because they are controlled by feminist groups, and the target market of their advertisers are American women. If they were ever to portray this in any positive light, their female audience would be extremely angry and offended. So they must present all this in a negative light, using FALSE derogatory terms such as "mail order brides", etc. Thus, they can do nothing to help the millions of lonely men affected by this silent epidemic - except give them cliched useless advice (e.g. stay put and try to improve yourself so you can live up to the high standards of American women).

Btw, this sentence I found in an ebook I'm reading called "How I found Freedom in an Unfree World" by Harry Browne sums it all up in one sentence.

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

Isn't that so true?

Next, how about a thread on why vaginal sex is better than jerking off alone.

Seriously man, spend 10 minutes here. This is old news. We get it. What actual value does your thread provide? No specific advice on any countries for girls; just statements that many guys figured out 30+ years ago.

This shouldn't even be in the Travel section. It's just a plug for your site, and honestly, it isn't doing you any favors. Roosh can decide your fate, but personally I think you should get permission before jumping onto a legit site trying to sell more latincupid ads for yourself.

New Troll suggestion: Commercial/Spam Troll

Your first post is spam... not a good start.

[Image: troll.gif]

This Winston Wu is definitely a Self-Promoting Troll. Every one of his posts reads like he's just chomping at the bit to be able to include links. There's the post above and these other two:

Quote: (01-01-2012 02:04 AM)WWu777 Wrote:  

This is Winston of HappierAbroad.com.

Vacancier Permanent, thanks for posting my anti-marriage essay here, but you posted the wrong URL. You forgot to add a 5 at the end of the link. This is the correct URL:

(unable to post URL's here, just add a 5 to the end of the URL you have)

Also, I've updated the 7 reasons to 10 now, and added many more logical points and arguments. Can you update the version in this thread to the new updated version at the link above?

Thanks for sharing my essay here.

Regards,
Winston

Then, he misunderstood the ranking system (thinking he could leverage that to be able to further promo). He's doing everything in his power just to get you back onto his website.

Quote: (01-13-2012 04:29 PM)WWu777 Wrote:  

Hi VP,
Thanks. Well I have little time, but I'll try. Everything I have to say is already on my site.

I thought you were the Vice President here, and had authority, so wouldn't you be allowed to edit posts?

Btw, this celebrity/fashion blogger named Jezebel posted an attack of my anti-marriage essay. It's pretty funny. You guys should see it, but I'm not sure if I can post the link here or not. I'll try though. Here it is.

(whoops, the system won't let me post links yet, so I'll just PM it to you so you can post it)

Dude's a hustler (and not in a good way). Just wanting to push his shit on us. From his website:

[Image: attachment.jpg4231]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

As someone who makes their living online, it drives me crazy when people do this shit. I see no problem with someone posting to an article or piece of work they have done, IF they are a contributing member to the forum. Then it's like sharing it with your buddies. If Mixx or G wanted to post something they wrote on a site, no problem there. But you can't just show up out of the blue and drop your article. That's like Jehovas Witnesses showing up at my door at 7:30am on a Saturday, when they should know damn well I am hung over and asleep and don't give a fuck what they got to say.

Quote: (01-19-2012 05:01 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

That's like Jehovas Witnesses showing up at my door at 7:30am on a Saturday, when they should know damn well I am hung over and asleep and don't give a fuck what they got to say.

That got a good chuckle from me.

He wrote the "7 Logical Reasons Not to Marry" post in the thread of the same name. I don't think he's a troll, he just has a message he want to get out to all the AFC's in America but doesn't realize he's preaching to the converted here. From his site it looks like he's doing his part to stop men from pedestelizing the she-beasts and find women abroad.

Quote: (01-19-2012 05:15 PM)YoungGunner Wrote:  

He wrote the "7 Logical Reasons Not to Marry" post in the thread of the same name. I don't think he's a troll, he just has a message he want to get out to all the AFC's in America but doesn't realize he's preaching to the converted here. From his site it looks like he's doing his part to stop men from pedestelizing the she-beasts and find women abroad.

You can't go round pedalling your shit on a forum you've just joined. "Winston Wu" ain't got a shred of cred or respect on this board from the members. If MiXX were to say start a blog, he could make a thread to tell everyone and post the link to it there and in his signature, and that would be awesome. We would want him to tell us about it. When I start mine when I move out from home in a years time, I will do just that, because I gave something to the board before I asked them to check out my shit.

That's why what Winston did ain't cool.

As someone who makes their living online, it drives me crazy when people do this shit. I see no problem with someone posting to an article or piece of work they have done, IF they are a contributing member to the forum. Then it's like sharing it with your buddies. If Mixx or G wanted to post something they wrote on a site, no problem there. But you can't just show up out of the blue and drop your article. That's like Jehovas Witnesses showing up at my door at 7:30am on a Saturday, when they should know damn well I am hung over and asleep and don't give a fuck what they got to say.

My sentiments exactly. Context is everything. An otherwise solid person can come off as spammy by coming in with a salesy attitude. You have to respect the community and earn credibility. A lot of guys drop links and knowledge from their other projects, but after they've displayed their value and honest intentions. People actually want to read their stuff.

Quote: (01-19-2012 07:38 PM)P Dog Wrote:  

You can't go round pedalling your shit on a forum you've just joined. "Winston Wu" ain't got a shred of cred or respect on this board from the members. If MiXX were to say start a blog, he could make a thread to tell everyone and post the link to it there and in his signature, and that would be awesome. He would want him to tell us about it. When I start mine when I move out from home in a years time, I will do just that, because I gave something to the board before I asked them to check out my shit.

Mixx is a perfect example, actually. When he launched MixxTVOnline, he promoted it here and we all went there, gave him his due props, and offered input. That's the way to do it, not by sounding like a thirsty salesman trying to get your links everywhere.

lmao at the picture of him. How is his forum? I can't imagine there's a better site out there for travel/life/women advice.

Quote: (01-19-2012 07:38 PM)P Dog Wrote:  

Quote: (01-19-2012 05:15 PM)YoungGunner Wrote:  

You can't go round pedalling your shit on a forum you've just joined. "Winston Wu" ain't got a shred of cred or respect on this board from the members. If MiXX were to say start a blog, he could make a thread to tell everyone and post the link to it there and in his signature, and that would be awesome. We would want him to tell us about it. When I start mine when I move out from home in a years time, I will do just that, because I gave something to the board before I asked them to check out my shit.

PDog -

Quote:Quote:

When I start mine when I move out from home in a years time

Start it now.

You are a good writer, and trust me, there are kids just like you in your exact same situation that would love to read what you write about.

This way people will grow with you and you will have loyal readers.

This is actually your niche. There are a million blogs of guys out there who don't live with their parents.

Speak to these people!

Seize the day holmes.

Quote: (01-19-2012 07:54 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

PDog -

Quote:Quote:

When I start mine when I move out from home in a years time

Start it now.

You are a good writer, and trust me, there are kids just like you in your exact same situation that would love to read what you write about.

This way people will grow with you and you will have loyal readers.

This is actually your niche. There are a million blogs of guys out there who don't live with their parents.

Speak to these people!

Seize the day holmes.

This is good advice.

Listen to it.

I also know this from personal experience.

I started three websites and all of them failed before I got one that was even moderately successful which took almost a year on my part. Heck, I'm still learning and still have a long ways to go, but I'm glad that I started early.

Failure and defeat instruct; success doesn't teach you anything except to just keep doing what you've been doing.

Hello.

Done: http://littlepdog.wordpress.com/

Edit: if that stops working try http://www.littlepdog.com

Quote: (01-19-2012 07:39 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

My sentiments exactly. Context is everything. An otherwise solid person can come off as spammy by coming in with a salesy attitude. You have to respect the community and earn credibility. A lot of guys drop links and knowledge from their other projects, but after they've displayed their value and honest intentions. People actually want to read their stuff.

LOL so basically you guys are like a "clique" that I have to break into first to gain respect? LOL Come on now, that's so North Americanish. Isn't that why I left the anglosphere, so I could escape an environment of closed social cliques?

You guys should be more open and carefree, like people in Europe, Russia and Latin America are. Sheesh.

FYI, I already have a long standing public reputation. Why should I have to reinvent myself?

Also, technically I'm not a spammer. I posted a LEGIT and SINCERE article, not a spam link to something I'm trying to sell.

New members are on my forum are always welcome to post their articles, as long as the content is LEGIT and RELEVANT.

I guess me and my guys are a lot more "cool" and not anal/stuck up/uptight about such things. That makes us a lot more fun and cool. Sorry guys, just calling it like I see it. (which is why people respect me, I never pull any BS or deceive anyone)

Some of my friends say that I'm the ONLY one they trust, because every other guy they know BSes about their accomplishments. But I tell the truth, even if it makes me look bad. I have my faults, like everyone else, but no one can ever fault me with dishonesty. You can't say that about other guys.

But the crowd often prefers liars over honest truth tellers.

"The men the American public admire most extravagantly are the most daring liars; the men they detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth." - H. L. Mencken

Quote: (03-08-2012 12:32 PM)WWu777 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-19-2012 07:39 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

LOL so basically you guys are like a "clique" that I have to break into first to gain respect? LOL Come on now, that's so North Americanish. Isn't that why I left the anglosphere, so I could escape an environment of closed social cliques?

You guys should be more open and carefree, like people in Europe, Russia and Latin America are. Sheesh.

FYI, I already have a long standing public reputation. Why should I have to reinvent myself?

Also, technically I'm not a spammer. I posted a LEGIT and SINCERE article, not a spam link to something I'm trying to sell.

New members are on my forum are always welcome to post their articles, as long as the content is LEGIT and RELEVANT.

I guess me and my guys are a lot more "cool" and not anal/stuck up/uptight about such things. That makes us a lot more fun and cool. Sorry guys, just calling it like I see it. (which is why people respect me, I never pull any BS or deceive anyone)

Some of my friends say that I'm the ONLY one they trust, because every other guy they know BSes about their accomplishments. But I tell the truth, even if it makes me look bad. I have my faults, like everyone else, but no one can ever fault me with dishonesty. You can't say that about other guys.

But the crowd often prefers liars over honest truth tellers.

"The men the American public admire most extravagantly are the most daring liars; the men they detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth." - H. L. Mencken

You're a shitty salesmen. First you deliver your pitch in a way to turn off potential customers, then you insult your audience.

Pathetic.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (01-19-2012 07:46 PM)houston Wrote:  

lmao at the picture of him. How is his forum? I can't imagine there's a better site out there for travel/life/women advice.

My forum has grown a lot. I have a "Dream Team" of advisors who are very knowledgeable. Some of them are like "human encyclopedias" even. You are welcome to read their posts or talk to them there. Bios of my advisors can be found in the "Introduce Yourself" section at the top in the sticky threads.

We are not just a community about dating, but about expat living, freethinking and other topics. My site isn't just about dating. It's also about freedom, mental health, social culture, etc. Happier Abroad is an umbrella concept, and a very revolutionary one as well. My site is very unique. Anyone who sees it can tell that. I talk about a lot of taboo truths that others are afraid to talk about.

Apologies to anyone I offended here. But geez, you guys need to lighten up. Uptight people are why I moved abroad. Life is to be enjoyed, not taken so seriously.

Quote: (03-08-2012 12:35 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

You're a shitty salesmen. First you deliver your pitch in a way to turn off potential customers, then you insult your audience.

Pathetic.

See my online resume in my bio and about me page. I've done well in some sales/marketing careers and have even gotten promoted. My site has grown by double in the past year too. I'm obviously doing well. So the results don't match your statement at all. Sorry. [Image: smile.gif]

No insults were intended though. But I call things as I see them. That's what other truth seekers like about me.

Quote: (03-08-2012 12:43 PM)WWu777 Wrote:  

Pathetic.

See my online resume in my bio and about me page. I've done well in some sales/marketing careers and have even gotten promoted. My site has grown by double in the past year too. I'm obviously doing well. So the results don't match your statement at all. Sorry. [Image: smile.gif]

No insults were intended though. But I call things as I see them. That's what other truth seekers like about me.

Congrats, you've managed to sell some shit to a bunch of clueless betas over the internet.

If you were actually effective you'd be making 10x the money.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Question:

Why is this forum only open to new registrations on the first of every month? Doesn't the site owner want to increase traffic and posts on here to make this site more profitable? If so, then doesn't that rule result in the opposite? More traffic = more revenue. So I can't understand the logic behind that rule.

Quote: (03-08-2012 12:44 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (03-08-2012 12:43 PM)WWu777 Wrote:  

Pathetic.

Congrats, you've managed to sell some shit to a bunch of clueless betas over the internet.

If you were actually effective you'd be making 10x the money.

I am effective. The problem is that global dating is a niche market and not popular with the mainstream.

I do better than most. Making money online is hard, dude. Only a few succeed. I'm not rich, but I make enough to be free and independent from the "economic enslavement system".

Guys, since some of you don't like my abrupt appearance (except for VP Vacancier, who likes my articles), would it help if I introduced myself in an intro thread here? However, there is no section for new members to introduce themselves here.

Quote: (03-08-2012 12:46 PM)WWu777 Wrote:  

Question:

Why is this forum only open to new registrations on the first of every month? Doesn't the site owner want to increase traffic and posts on here to make this site more profitable? If so, then doesn't that rule result in the opposite? More traffic = more revenue. So I can't understand the logic behind that rule.

Things here got so out of control popular Roosh instituted a once-per-month registration system to prevent trolls from joining, and only getting guys who are determined to bring good things to the forum.

Also, it wouldn't limit traffic here because there's so much valuable info for guys who want to get laid. This is the best player's forum on the net. There are probably thousands of lurkers that visit here each month.

Guys don't want to join forums with guys like you, because no one wants to sit and read shitty sales speeches all the time. They want a community of active participants who bring value to their lives.

Quote: (03-08-2012 12:46 PM)WWu777 Wrote:  

Question:

Because Roosh isn't some dipshit trying to spam his work everywhere JUST to make money. He cares about the quality of this forum more than he cares about making extra income via it's decline.

Which is also why we hate on you for coming in here, posting an article and link to your website two months ago, and then not coming back until now. You obviously don't give a fuck about the value contributed to this forum or the success of it's members, you only care about siphoning off traffic from it to your own forum while adding zero value in the process.

We have members post to their websites an articles all of the time, they however are people who contribute knowledge on a regular basis and are an active member of our community. It isn't WHAT you did, it is HOW you did it. If you are too fucking stupid to see that, then go back to approaching 1,000 girls and not getting laid. We don't have time for you.