rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pussy on my mind (urgent reply in sake of time)

This chick started working before i began my new job. Anyways long story short she quit and i've been there bout 2 and a half months. She comes in regularly cause she's friends with the people at work. I've done my best to play it Alpha with her. Just last night i asked her when she came in if she would like to smoke some weed, this was a Thursday night. Im gonna text to meet her Sunday night for a smoke.

My intentions are pure. I want to get in there but should I go for a makeout? I means its not really a date or anything but i want it to get sexual. Any tips on what I should do? Quick replies would be good cause its on Sunday and Im posting Thursday night.

Cheers is for queers [Image: smile.gif]

I do my best work when people don't believe in me - Michael Scott

Cheers is for queers? What do you dislike Ted Dansen or something?

Best advice I can give you, order Bang on overnight delivery and then stay in on Saturday to read the damn thing. Or, order the ebook right now. Not much advice to be given based on what you have told us. Should you go for the makeout? Of course, but you better lay some groundwork before hand. I'd buy Bang right now if I were you.

almost Sunday night over here...sit close to her when you spark one up, start rubbing on her leg, blow her a shotgun (smoke from your mouth into hers). you should know what to do next...