rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gang-Beating goes Viral

Gang-Beating goes Viral

Gang-Beating goes Viral

hard to watch this

Gang-Beating goes Viral

Each one of those bullies deserves to be killed execution style.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Gang-Beating goes Viral

There comes a time, when you are getting beat, and YOU MUST SWING BACK. No matter how much fear you have inside, taking punches and kicks to the face cannot be any worse than knocking some teeth out even if you break one jaw, others will become afraid as they see you fight back.

I did not see any guns or knives being waved around, so I would started to knock some teeth out.

You cannot flight, so you must fight!

Shit has not changed since I was in High School. I can remember shit like this happening to me as if it was yesterday. I was that chinese kid being attacked by the 20+ latin kings on a weekly basis. And the latin kings came after me with bats and chains, not just fists. Difference is, I hit back, and harder with everything I had! If I ws going to die in a hospital from a beatdown, two of these mofos would be in a room next to me in even more critical condition.

Mixx

Gang-Beating goes Viral

Hope these kids go to prison and become rape-toys

Gang-Beating goes Viral

Anyone have a guess where this took place? There's snow, all white kids in the gang, picking on an Asian foreigner. Vancouver?

EDIT: Just looked it up. Somewhere around Chicago.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Gang-Beating goes Viral

Chicago

And it looks like it was a mixed group-white, hispanic, black

Gang-Beating goes Viral

In other threads on this forum, members were saying how they would push women and children out of lifeboats if it came down to it. Some guys who claim morality doesn't matter or exist.

Here, we see members getting angry at an obvious injustice. Will anyone defend the actions of these hooligans?

Why are people moral sometimes and not moral in other times?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Gang-Beating goes Viral

I hope that kid jumps in some boxing classes and goes and knocks the fucking shit out of each of those faggots, one by one.

And Mixx is right, you have to fight back. If you just lay there like that, they will become way more brazen and start stomping your head. Worst thing you can do when you are getting jumped is go down and cover up. Those kids are cowards, most probably wouldn't have had the nerve to jump in had the Asian kid been trying to fight back. I think a good solid kick straight to the knee of the first attacker would deter them. Hearing his ACL snap and then him falling down in pain is a good way to start the fight if you are getting jumped.

Hopefully that kid has an older cousin in one of the Asian street gangs and shoots a few of those punks.

Gang-Beating goes Viral

Quote: (01-17-2012 11:42 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

In other threads on this forum, members were saying how they would push women and children out of lifeboats if it came down to it. Some guys who claim morality doesn't matter or exist.

Here, we see members getting angry at an obvious injustice. Will anyone defend the actions of these hooligans?

In this case the street gang has no morality because they're savagely beating a man for no reason. He didn't instigate a fight (as far as we know) and didn't pose any threat. The lifeboat scenario was different in that everyone on the boat has to fight for their life, and that the pushing was an act of self preservation/saving one's self from death. That seems to be the exception to morality.

Gang-Beating goes Viral

Quote: (01-17-2012 11:16 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

There comes a time, when you are getting beat, and YOU MUST SWING BACK. No matter how much fear you have inside, taking punches and kicks to the face cannot be any worse than knocking some teeth out even if you break one jaw, others will become afraid as they see you fight back.

I did not see any guns or knives being waved around, so I would started to knock some teeth out.

You cannot flight, so you must fight!

Shit has not changed since I was in High School. I can remember shit like this happening to me as if it was yesterday. I was that chinese kid being attacked by the 20+ latin kings on a weekly basis. And the latin kings came after me with bats and chains, not just fists. Difference is, I hit back, and harder with everything I had! If I ws going to die in a hospital from a beatdown, two of these mofos would be in a room next to me in even more critical condition.

Mixx

Yeah, this is awful to watch, but I agree with Mixx 100%.

And honestly, this could have been a million times worse.

(Keep in mind, we have no idea what the back story is here. Who knows, maybe the cat stole something, or hit someones Mom. Just playing Devils Advocate).

This kid was straight up lucky (well, sort of).

And I am not just talking sh*t, I have been on the receiving end of some 3 on 1 beatdowns in my life.

And some 20 on 4 beat downs.

You have two choices 1) Flight or 2) Fight.

Gang-Beating goes Viral

Watching that pisses me off. I would have fun taking out all those dudes at the same time with some explosive "one-hitter quitters." They wouldn't stand a chance.

Gang-Beating goes Viral

As I was watching the video, I new it was Chicago, and probably the Southside. My first guess was Chinatown, but it turned out to be Bridgeport (the next neighborhood over).

The gang looked White, Asian, and maybe Hispanic. I highly doubt there was anyone black in the gang, simply because it was in Bridgeport.

I know this is going to sound fucked up, but it just looked like a run of the mill ass whipping to me. Dudes get jumped like that in Chicago all the time. They were doing that shit all the time when I was growing up in Chicago. They were doing the same shit when my dad was growing up in Chicago. The only difference now is that it gets posted on Youtube.

Gang-Beating goes Viral

Quote: (01-17-2012 11:49 PM)YoungGunner Wrote:  

Quote: (01-17-2012 11:42 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

In this case the street gang has no morality because they're savagely beating a man for no reason. He didn't instigate a fight (as far as we know) and didn't pose any threat. The lifeboat scenario was different in that everyone on the boat has to fight for their life, and that the pushing was an act of self preservation/saving one's self from death. That seems to be the exception to morality.

Ding ding ding.

Big difference in the scenarios. One scenario is a fight for your own survival in essentially a natural disaster/accident, the other is blatant, outnumbered racist violence against one person. Only one instinctively incites anger in most people.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Gang-Beating goes Viral

two of the kid's faces that do the beating show. Not only are they going to get cornered soon and beaten but they will give out the other 5 real quick. They better hope the police get to them first because whoever gives them a beating won't let them run away.

Update: one of the kids that did the beating arrested

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Suz7f5q7sv8

Gang-Beating goes Viral

Quote: (01-18-2012 12:39 AM)wolf Wrote:  

two of the kid's faces that do the beating show. Not only are they going to get cornered soon and beaten but they will give out the other 5 real quick. They better hope the police get to them first because whoever gives them a beating won't let them run away.

My personal suspicion is that unless the Chinese kid who got beat up has his own crew, the only vigilante justice those kids are going to see is maybe some crank calls and a little vandalism.

Gang-Beating goes Viral

Quote: (01-18-2012 12:53 AM)joehoya Wrote:  

My personal suspicion is that unless the Chinese kid who got beat up has his own crew, the only vigilante justice those kids are going to see is maybe some crank calls and a little vandalism.

http://365daysofsheri.wordpress.com/tag/...-palomino/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=end...cMnwkrjTuk

pretty much sums up what happened.

Gang-Beating goes Viral

Camera-holder was a chick: Tries to play it off in this response video. Spin hamster, spin!

Her explanation doesn't sound believable, like she's exaggerating details as she goes along. If there's anything people on this board know, it's that women readily distort facts when in comes to recounting stories involving crimes, especially ones that affect them. Said it before, Asian-American chicks are the worst when it comes to shutting the f*ck up and owning up to the shit they do.

Gang-Beating goes Viral

Quote: (01-18-2012 01:13 AM)wolf Wrote:  

Quote: (01-18-2012 12:53 AM)joehoya Wrote:  

http://365daysofsheri.wordpress.com/tag/...-palomino/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=end...cMnwkrjTuk

pretty much sums up what happened.

So, if we believe what was said by the girl in the video, the Chinese guy and his crew of 20 beat up 2 guys, so those two guys and their crewof 7 beat up the Chinese guy.

Ah, good old Chicago neighborhood street fighting. Some things never change.

Gang-Beating goes Viral

Bottom line is this (variations on the Mixx theme): it's better to die on your feet than live on your knees. I would have been throwing mad elbows and knees and gotten out of that alley way sooner.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Gang-Beating goes Viral

Quote: (01-18-2012 02:19 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Bottom line is this (variations on the Mixx theme): it's better to die on your feet than live on your knees. I would have been throwing mad elbows and knees and gotten out of that alley way sooner.

Granted, if someone is swinging on you, don't just sit there and take it. However, if you have a chance to run or talk your way out of it, DO IT. Back when I was a youngster, I was able to talk my way out of more beatdowns than I had to fight my way out. I remember a situation where a gang (Gangster Disciples) was going to beat the hell out of me and a dude I was with, over some bullshit SOME OTHER DUDE DID.

They were going to beat our ass because they saw us walking with the other dude. I was able to talk my way out, without looking like a punk. They were like "That's cool man, we're straight" and let me go. The dude I was with started talking shit and trying to be hard. He was basically disrespecting them. They not only fucked him up, but made him look like a complete bitch in the end.

Now, on the few times that I had to throw hands against a group, I fought hard, and at the first opportunity got the fuck out of dodge. It is much better to run away then to be beaten to the point of helplessness.

When I look back on the times when I ran from a gang, or backed down when some thug was talking shit, I don't feel the least bit bad about it. It has been almost 20 years since that shit when down, and I guarantee you that the majority of those gangsters that I had run ins with are either dead, or in prison. Me? I'm deciding on which nationality of pussy I want to explore next month.

Gang-Beating goes Viral

Quote: (01-18-2012 01:38 AM)YoungGunner Wrote:  

Camera-holder was a chick: Tries to play it off in this response video. Spin hamster, spin!

Her explanation doesn't sound believable, like she's exaggerating details as she goes along. If there's anything people on this board know, it's that women readily distort facts when in comes to recounting stories involving crimes, especially ones that affect them. Said it before, Asian-American chicks are the worst when it comes to shutting the f*ck up and owning up to the shit they do.

"i dont encourage fights" i think this is a major problem with peoples perceptions of physical violence. especially in highschool. they think a fight is whenever fists fly so they classify 10 guys beating the shit out of one guy as a "fight" its pathetic fights are 2 dudes duking it out for whatever reason. i hope she chokes on dicks.