rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Housemate of Big Brother Brazil is raped on Live TV

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...party.html

I don't watch this crappy show but I saw the video and the chick was semi-conscious , the problem for the guy now is that women-rights groups/bloggers(yes, they exist in Brazil) are going heavy on Globo TV to lock up the bastard.

The Police has entered the house today.

the guy went a little too far with the "cave man game" LOL

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

I agree, that clown should be locked-up! Any man that has to fuck a girl in her sleep or while she is obviously not aware of it is a fucking weak bitch!!

Lock his ass up, so he can get anally raped at night while he sleeps, see how he likes it. This is case of true rape.

What I hate is when girls have buyers remorse and yell fake rape just to save face to excuse the fact she was a total slut. But that's another story.

Mixx

The guy is a male model, you'd think he would get enough pussy that he wouldn't need to rape a passed out chick to get some.

it says the guy infringed the shows rules by getting into bed with her in the first place so why didn't any of the people watching the feed intervene?

She did lift her head up at the 52 second mark. Maybe she was just enjoying it. Or maybe she was raped.

Am I the only one who really can't make out what's going on in this video? I don't see how this verifies intercourse, never mind rape. Is my monitor just shitty, or what?

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I know its wrong but I laughed at the thread title.

Quote: (01-17-2012 01:56 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Am I the only one who really can't make out what's going on in this video? I don't see how this verifies intercourse, never mind rape. Is my monitor just shitty, or what?

By Brazilian law even if they guy just rubbed his dick on her with his pants on is considered rape.

She doesn't seem to be moving. If he was penetrating her, wouldn't her body be moving a little? And she's lying on her side, making insertion rather awkward. The most plausible explanation is that he was groping her or masturbating on/onto her, and not penetrating.

Quote: (01-17-2012 02:17 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

By Brazilian law even if they guy just rubbed his dick on her with his pants on is considered rape.

Damn, and I thought US laws were bad.

So, what happens where you are dancing the Lambada? That rape?

** BTW, I think this is the CUTEST video ever made!!

Mixx

Quote: (01-17-2012 12:53 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

I agree, that clown should be locked-up! Any man that has to fuck a girl in her sleep or while she is obviously not aware of it is a fucking weak bitch!!

What I hate is when girls have buyers remorse and yell fake rape just to save face to excuse the fact she was a total slut. But that's another story.

Thank you MiXX. I am relieved after seeing your harsh comments about Snooki deserving battery.

Quote: (01-17-2012 03:02 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

She doesn't seem to be moving. If he was penetrating her, wouldn't her body be moving a little? And she's lying on her side, making insertion rather awkward. The most plausible explanation is that he was groping her or masturbating on/onto her, and not penetrating.

This video is low quality, but on TV it was very clear that he was moving in a way the suggests penetration.

Anyway, if the chick decides to pursue rape charges against him , the guy can be screwed even if intercourse was not consumated,depending on the judge.
If he fingered her or groped her can be considered rape as well,if she claims that it wasn't consensual .

Now its a matter of material proof(sperm) and/or if the prosecutor responsible for the case is a female.

Either way the guy is probably screwed professionally for the rest of his life.

damn those feminists , the sexual harassment/abuse laws here are not as strict as in America , but its getting there .

Quote: (01-17-2012 03:15 PM)kimleebj Wrote:  

Quote: (01-17-2012 12:53 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Thank you MiXX. I am relieved after seeing your harsh comments about Snooki deserving battery.

But, but..but...she did deserve it! Sorry. [Image: confused.gif]

Quote: (01-17-2012 02:17 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

Quote: (01-17-2012 01:56 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (01-17-2012 03:22 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

Quote: (01-17-2012 03:02 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

This video is low quality, but on TV it was very clear that he was moving in a way the suggests penetration.

Anyway, if the chick decides to pursue rape charges against him , the guy can be screwed even if intercourse was not consumated,depending on the judge.
If he fingered her or groped her can be considered rape as well,if she claims that it wasn't consensual .

Now its a matter of material proof(sperm) and/or if the prosecutor responsible for the case is a female.

Either way the guy is probably screwed professionally for the rest of his life.

damn those feminists , the sexual harassment/abuse laws here are not as strict as in America , but its getting there .

If a woman is grinding and dancing with you (lambada, hip hop, or making out) she can file rape? You kidding me?

Especially with all those FaST & easy Brazilian girls?

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.
- Garry Kasparov | ‏@Kasparov63

Quote: (01-24-2012 04:31 PM)xmlenigma Wrote:  

If a woman is grinding and dancing with you (lambada, hip hop, or making out) she can file rape? You kidding me?

Especially with all those FaST & easy Brazilian girls?

NOOOO!You can do it!

On the other hand, if you dry-hump her while she is sleeping on your couch, you're screwed.

This guy should be locked up for being a fucking idiot, I'm sorry but this level of stupidity is indefensible. Anyone that desperate should just grab $50, and go find a hooker for crying out loud.

Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen! -John Mason (The Rock)

Quote: (01-24-2012 06:33 PM)Wizard Wrote:  

This guy should be locked up for being a fucking idiot, I'm sorry but this level of stupidity is indefensible. Anyone that desperate should just grab $50, and go find a hooker for crying out loud.

Spot on. If you are that fucking horny that you're willing to risk jailtime, there are plenty of places to unload in Brazil with really hot pros too! the nice thing about Brazil is that you can go to a brothel/strip club and not have to worry about a Police sting that will humiliate you, and ruin your life because you were horny, and decided to hire a pro as a last resort.

Hell, some of the top talent in Brazil pro it out!

hey GM, whatever happened to a placed in Sao Paolo called "Cafe Millennium"? I went there once and saw some of the baddest Brazilian girls dancing in my life! Hell, the talent in there was 50x better that what you saw walking the streets!

Mixx