rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A how-to for hooking up in Shanghai

(Edit)

Great post, thanks

(edit)

lived in China for 5 years but not in Shanghai.
what he said is right.
day game-no
online is the way to go there. Might be gay and cheesy, but worth it. Chicks rarely flake, worst case scenario you hang out with them and they can show you around the city.
Dance clubs and expat bars are best places to meet chicks who are down with whitey. I hear Shanghai is the easiest to get laid in.
as far as the bars i know about
bon bon is for 25 or younger.
dragon club doesn't get going til 3 or 4 am, but it's got great dance music.
hookers are at all bars, but if you look like a backpacker they won't bother too much. They prefer nerdy old dudes with cash.
Treat the girls like they are 12 year old and they love it.
I'd say make moves a little slower than other countries, but in shanghai that might not apply.
When you take them home, if they take a shower, then you are getting laid. They are coy at first about kissing when in bed, but once you kiss them, sex is on. They have to pretend that they are not easy. Be persistent.

what up bros. i just arrived in shanghai. i am actually native shanghainess but i am in the states for most of my life.yes i do a lot of pick ups in the USA(hollywood scenes) so i will be chilling and pua most of the time. if you know the scenes and whats up... holla back. i jock all types and races as long as they are fine.. hehehe aite. hit me up, could use a wingman.

I'm heading to Shanghai a week from now - can't wait to hit some of the spots mentioned here. Q: Two of you mentioned hooking up in advance online. What sites do you recommend? I am listed on two popular ones here in the U.S. but they don't seem to cover China/Shanghai.

Any input welcome - also, if you're looking for a skilled wingman lemmeknow ;-)

Going to SH in a month for summer legal work. I'm 25, fluent in mandarin (ABCish).

Already have contacts but they are girls and univ friends; need some more debaucherous buddies [Image: wink.gif]

Give me a PM if you'd like to meet up.

I'll also be going sometime in May or June and staying for at least 3 months.

Good stuff. I just got to Shanghai yesterday. Will be here for a couple of months. I'm very surprised you sat that day game is a no, I'm able to get girls to stop and give me the time of day very easily, but with limited Manadrin and their no English, it doesn't go very far.

Quote: (05-03-2012 04:26 AM)Willy Wonka Wrote:  

Good stuff. I just got to Shanghai yesterday. Will be here for a couple of months. I'm very surprised you sat that day game is a no, I'm able to get girls to stop and give me the time of day very easily, but with limited Manadrin and their no English, it doesn't go very far.

Woah long time haven't read your blog. How the hell did you end up in Shanghai? Are you gonna make a blog post about that? [Image: exclamation.gif]

didn't have any luck on the meet up page about shanghai, so if anyone is up to meeting up let me know!

What's the best on-line pipeline tool for China/Beijing (for English speaking girls)? Badoo?

Quote: (06-05-2012 10:41 AM)Menace Wrote:  

What's the best on-line pipeline tool for China/Beijing (for English speaking girls)? Badoo?

QQ, My friend.