rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you deal with rejection & keep approaches as being fun?

Please I'd like some advice, I know theres probably 1,000 threads on this already but its really hard to find it and narrow it down to this specific question.

I don't find approaching random women fun and it should actually be fun right? If you know how to do it right?

I guess my problem is I don't want to approach women and come off as weird or a awkward stalker, I don't know what to say on the spot to her.

I'm not an ugly guy, I've had some good looking women in my life (but mostly through school or introduced through friends or even sometimes women approach me and tell me they want to fuck me or I'm cute)

I have a pretty decent status/rep in my city/well known, my facebook makes me seem like someone who is interesting from my travels and beautiful women I've hooked up wt abroad who are all over my page and stuff.....but I don't even know what the hell to say to random unkown chicks on there either! without being boring or carrying a convo

Please help!

Quote:Quote:

my facebook makes me seem like someone who is interesting from my travels and beautiful women I've hooked up wt abroad who are all over my page and stuff

Jesus. You kids really like that facebook stuff don't you?

My advice:

1. Read, educate yourself, make yourself interesting

2. Work on your inner confidence.

3. Tell jokes and smile. Have fun.

4. Understand that life is a Game. Don't take it serious.

5. Get used to saying the word: "Next!"

Work on those and you will get there.

For me, pickup didn't become fun until I found my dance niche. After that, it's been a blast. I look forward to going out. But before that, there were times I had to slog through tons of approaches until I found what worked for me.

There's no easy secret to success. It's hard work until you figure something out. The first six months of doing pickup, I didn't get any results. Maybe a date. There's so much to learn and understand, so don't be too hard on yourself. Take enjoyment in the learning process.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Find yourself a niche man, then build your inner game around that. When you truly believe you have high value, you won't care about approaches going badly. The hard part is a specific reason as to your self belief - so go out and achieve something. Give yourself reasons to be confident.

21 y/o brit.

Have you ever learned to play an instrument? In the beginning it will be an absolute bore/chore, playing little things over and over again. I'm no vet when it comes to game, but I understand that you have to play over and over again until one day you start you start to hear the notes coming together. Then after a few years of practicing so much, it becomes an extension of yourself..so much that actions you once found foreign have become second nature.

I don't find approaching random women fun and it should actually be fun right? If you know how to do it right?

In a night venue- alcohol and good company. Pick a place with music you love, even if you get fail horribly the music will still pick you up.

Please I'd like some advice, I know theres probably 1,000 threads on this already but its really hard to find it and narrow it down to this specific question.

I guess my problem is I don't want to approach women and come off as weird or a awkward stalker, I don't know what to say on the spot to her.

If you're at that much of a loss of what to say to a random girl on the street- I suggest Day Bang by Roosh. It covers this in detail for multiple venues.

If you're just afraid of fail.... well getting rejected and failing is never fun. Just keep at it and don't take it personal, remember its just part of the game. Get in there and keep trying.

Remember Thomas Edison got rejected 10,000 times by mother nature before she gave up the secret of the incandesent light blub. He didn't give up until he achieved what he desired.

Your odds are considerably better.

Quote: (01-16-2012 03:03 AM)alchemist88 Wrote:  

I'm not an ugly guy, I've had some good looking women in my life (but mostly through school or introduced through friends or even sometimes women approach me and tell me they want to fuck me or I'm cute)

I have a pretty decent status/rep in my city/well known, my facebook makes me seem like someone who is interesting from my travels and beautiful women I've hooked up wt abroad who are all over my page and stuff.....but I don't even know what the hell to say to random unkown chicks on there either! without being boring or carrying a convo

Please help!

Read Day Bang. The book will help you overcome some of the challenges you describe.

Don't take anything personally. The girls aren't rejecting you. They are rejecting your average or bad game. That said, game can be improved if you work at it.

Def check out Day Bang as it is the best info on transforming a low investment conversation into a potential bang.

Don't worry about the rejection. I just remind myself the following:

"I am going to go over there and try and get better at <insert any aspects you want to improve here>" And then go focus on it. Whatever it(they), is(are) just focus on that(them). There is a lot to get down and pay attention to when you interact with hoes. Systematically eliminating shortcomings in each aspect will make you better faster IMO.

I'm a little confused here OP. Are you sure you want to get into game? If you get no pleasure out of approaching and meeting random new girls, then you may want to reconsider getting into game. Afterall, this lifestyle is not for most.

I've tried to reframe each time I say hello to a strange women on the street as one of the thousands of times I'll have to do that, rather than an attempt to actually get that particular woman. It's something I've managed over the last few weeks to increase; going from one time a day to a couple dozen. I don't even at this stage have a realistic plan to follow up or do anything else.

I just say "Hello" to every attractive woman or girl between about 16 and 35 who makes eye contact. ( Age of consent here is 16 for you uptight Victorian hypocrites out there).

Now I've transitioned to making voice deeper and louder and less hesitant. I don't even look for a reaction really, I'm just training myself to do the first steps of what I know is necessary. Next I'll stop; giving them a chance to escalate by stopping.

I am also learning to follow up on any extra inquiry a service worker or anyone else I come into contact with makes. It means they're interested; and showing interest in interested women has a higher reward ratio than "cold calling"; a higher reward ration increases the desired behavior and subjectively "keeps your spirits up."

Today I was joining a health club in a foreign city; and as usual I put the abbreviation for my degree after my name. The girl asked what it was, and I said "My academic credentials-- I'm a <profession.>"

In the 2nd world outside Murka, education is respected more because it's more essential for survival than the raw aggressiveness and sales type personality valued in Murka.