rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

After a good first date, when should you establish communication?

No kiss or sex close but a good first date overall. When should I text her to schedule next date?

A first date where you do not kiss the girl is not a good first date. If it doesn't happen I don't even bother trying to get a second.

Yeah sorry but I have to agree with gringo here. If you don't kiss her on the first date she's either sexually inexperienced/repressed or she doesn't see you as fucking material.

That said, this question has been answered hundreds of times on these forums. Search around, roosh & roissy have also covered this. The general rule of thumb is to wait a few days, and to never text the day after. I've been known to bend/break the rules, but the idea is to not appear needy or desperate... and to make her wonder if you are actually into her.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Three-part answer:

1. Newbie Question

[Image: attachment.jpg4165]   

2. Answered many, many times.

[Image: attachment.jpg4166]   

3. As Gringo points out, these two things are mutually exclusive (unless she's like 14 and you're both in middle school).

Quote: (01-15-2012 10:49 PM)ASA123 Wrote:  

No kiss or sex close

Quote: (01-15-2012 10:49 PM)ASA123 Wrote:  

but a good first date overall.

I thought you just said no kiss or sex close.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Yeah. Every first date should (minimum) have a kiss close or a rejection of a kiss. If neither occurred, that means you have to change your setup to where you are pushing the kiss boundary at least.

If you think the date was good, the next day or the day after, max, to set up the next date (thats your main goal - not socializing via text or the phone. that's okay too, and necessary to an extent with some women, but you should definately set the second date as a priority). You don't want her to go cold. Remember, a woman's emotion only exists in the moment. You can't expect them to keep their good feelings for you (within the first few dates) if you don't keep striking while the iron is hot. You don't have to schedule the date right away, but it should be within two weeks. Set it for the next weekend if possible. Just make sure that you're talking with her intermittently in that time (at least 1-2 times per week until the next date). It's all about keeping momentum and giving her the illusion that you have spent enough time together to bang (if your game is heavily date dependent).

If you want to glean from a woman how well your date went, this is how:

Did she contact you afterwards?

I have to say if a girl didn't text me after a date, I'm probably kidding myself it went as well as it did.
My experience says your chances of success are less than one in four.

But go ahead and give it a shot... hope it works out.

A year from now you'll wish you started today