rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

direct or indirect

direct or indirect

sometimes when iam direct (escalate sexuall converstaion) with the girl,i get positive responces.

but sometimes getting indirect makes a girl burst out of her head.

its a confusion journey of wheather to be direct or indirect.

what is your guys approach..direct or indirect?[/align]

direct or indirect

Like many things in life, and Game, it is not black or white.

The key to being a master is to know when to use direct and indirect.

Lately, I have been using more direct Game.

You either blow a girl out or get the KO.

Less time spent.

- MPM
The Guide to Getting More out of Life
http://www.thegmanifesto.com

direct or indirect

I've been going very direct lately on all of my daygame approaches. If you do it quickly enough, it is like a blitzkrieg attack. The girl is so shocked that she can't even think of using an automatic response. This shock can often convert into attraction and compliance. 3 second rule is very important here.

direct or indirect

Quote: (08-17-2009 03:39 AM)busther Wrote:  

I've been going very direct lately on all of my daygame approaches. If you do it quickly enough, it is like a blitzkrieg attack. The girl is so shocked that she can't even think of using an automatic response. This shock can often convert into attraction and compliance. 3 second rule is very important here.

Very nice Busther. Can you give a little detail on how you do your approach? Maybe a Field Report?

direct or indirect

Quote: (08-17-2009 02:58 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

Very nice Busther. Can you give a little detail on how you do your approach? Maybe a Field Report?

Sure, I'll PM you and anyone else that's interested.

direct or indirect

Quote: (08-17-2009 11:11 PM)busther Wrote:  

Quote: (08-17-2009 02:58 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

Sure, I'll PM you and anyone else that's interested.

Just post it.