rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is there real interest or just another excuse?

Where else could I get brutally honest advice then on an online male forum?

''This is complicated -name censored-. I do have a couple of people in my life, including a recent ex I don’t really know what I’m going to do with. I’m sure you know how messed up things can get. And unfortunately, that’s just the tip of the iceberg. They aren’t excuses -name censored-. I like and respect you a lot and would only be totally honest with you. ''

Excuse

What should I answer to that?

He's not interested in getting into anything serious with you, but you could probably sleep with him a few more times - not that bedroom theatrics would change his mind, but he'd appreciate it.

Haven't slept with him, and won't be sleeping with him.

Quote: (09-05-2008 04:52 PM)Chick Wrote:  

Where else could I get brutally honest advice then on an online male forum?

Let it go. The longer you spend time on him, the harder it's gonna be to walk away. It doesn't sound like he doesn't have, or is willing to give, you what you're wanting, so relax, let it fall and move forward.

I wouldn't dignify that with an answer.

Trying to keep you on the hook as some side action. It probably wouldn't hurt to give into animal instincts.

I'm just going to be indifferent to him. Not make him feel special.

You can't do that because that's how a guy is supposed to be towards you to get in your pants. You can't start messing up the cycle here.

Roosh I didn't answer.

He did walk by my office twice today and turned a ridiculous shade of red each time.

Not sure why he's so uncomfortable, I was casual.

I think indifference is probably a good call, though you might try alternating with some flirty behavior to confuse him. It already seems like he doesn't know what he wants, so I think you're halfway there.

Just act confident in any interactions that you have with him. I don't care who you are--confidence is a damn sexy trait.

If you do end up banging, but want more out of this, I'd at least let him know that beforehand so that he isn't freaked out by your expectations of romance afterward. At this point, he may feel that if he DOES bang you--at least he warned you with his excuse and will repeat the part about having wanted to be honest with you, etc.

He's been sucking up to me. It was awkward for me.
Why is he trying to persue this friendship thing?

Because he's really looking to get laid? Tons of guys think by being friends with a girl that will open the floodgates to fucking them as well.

I stay by my notion that he's trying to set you up as side action, and also that may not necessarily be a bad thing if you want sex. However, if he's simply a nancy boy (which is possible since I don't personally know him) then maybe he genuinely wants to be friends. It's rare, but it happens, and I'm holding in my laughter because it's hard for me to really believe that.

I doubt he wants just 'friendship'. He stares at my TnA too much for that.

Laid?! He literally told me ''I have other women around, fuck off.'' I wouldn't be against a no-commitment thing. I tried and he didn't persue it.

I'm going to show up to work looking my hottest and ignore his ass.

And this is proof that his game is solid. He's rejecting you and you're chasing. [Image: tongue.gif]

Sounds like to me he's saying and doing all of the right things to get you to chase.

Dude I haven't chased him since he rejected me.

Quote:Quote:

I'm going to show up to work looking my hottest and ignore his ass.

That's chasing. [Image: smile.gif]

Look don't fret over it. It's evident you're still bothered by the situation. Just move on to someone else. [Image: smile.gif]

Alright.

Or just give in to what you REALLY want to do.