rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Most Attractive Bikes

Most Attractive Bikes

So I was having a friendly debate with a friend of mine, and I would be curious as to the opinions of the community.

What type of motorcycle do you think carries the most attraction?

I've always rode sport bikes and I guess sort of assumed that's what girls liked because that's what I like without really ever thinking to deeply about it. My friend pointed out that to me, a Skyline GTR is about the sexiest production car out there, while your average chick would probably prefer a dude to pick her up in a Denali or nice BMW sedan etc. I still maintain that sport bikes are the most attractive to my type of girls (east Asians) but my buddy had some different ideas.

He insists that something along the lines of a Harley Sportster would command the most attention. In his mind it conveys the "bad ass biker" image more, is more comfortable for riding 2up (should she be so lucky) and finally that you can wear a helmet that still allows you to talk to girls (unlike wearing a full face helmet on a sport bike). I think he has some good points but I personally feel that this type of bike would work better for country girls and older gals.

I also had a thought that cafe racers could be a good option (especially for the hipster girls) but I'm not sure your average chick would be able to appreciate it.

So what do you all think is the most pussy moistening? Universally? By demographic? I know my last girl was Japanese American and she definitely got turned on riding on the back of my GSXR.

Most Attractive Bikes

No, the question should be what kind of motorcycle are YOU attracted to?
If you're getting a type of motorcycle because it looks good for chicks or it somehow caters to a certain chick demographic then your game is weak.

Have pride and confidence that you can even ride one (safely, I hope). And the passion you have in your ride, transfers to your whole
persona which makes you more interesting to chicks.

Besides, many chicks dig a guy on a motorcycle because it has a "dangerous" element to it that they like and gets them wet.

Most Attractive Bikes

Oh I absolutely agree. It was just an interesting discussion with a non-community friend who also happens to be a bike enthusiast. Not like there are ever any girls at the track on open track days anyways!

Most Attractive Bikes

I have a dark blue Honda VTX 1300, a Silver Honda VTX 1800 and a bright red vintage Honda PC 800 from the early nineties. Let me tell you guys something, it doesn't matter what bike you have, it could be the crappiest little Triumph 600 or any bike whatsoever, if you get her on the back seat, you are guaranteed the lay. I can say this from experience, I've been riding for over thirty years and from my experience, if I got her on the back of the bike, she was down for the lay. EVERY SINGLE ONE. Doesn't matter what bike you have.

A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
Apocalypse Cometh

Most Attractive Bikes

This:

[Image: 2038653890_b1TIkZ4A_P0038582.JPG]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Most Attractive Bikes

I'd love to get a custom Harley Softail one day. I've hung around with some serious bikers, it's definitely not only older girls who get excited about a nice Harley.

[Image: 1279121625_105171190_1-Pictures-of--1992...CUSTOM.jpg]

Another cool bike is the Triumph Rocket 3:

[Image: triumph+Rocket+3+motorcycle+classic+1.jpg]

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Most Attractive Bikes

http://www.ducati.com/bikes/diavel/diave...n/index.do

http://www.triumphmotorcycles.com/motorc...cial/10238

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Most Attractive Bikes

Some girls dig a Harley, some dig a Ducati - I think the majority of girls who like a motorbike dig classics. Its not just hipsters who dig the cafe racer and even bobber look.
Old school British bikes like Royal Enfields, Triumphs, Nortons, etc. Also some early Japanese bikes without farings / body work can look nice, particularly when customised. They just have style. Most girls dont care that your Ducati can go fast, think the rumble of the Harley is obnoxius. They want to see you on something that looks cool.
I know the guys at Deus Ex in Aus put out some crazy cool custom bikes and also some nice threads. But there are many other crews around the world who do amazing work and most of it you can do yourself.

'I blew most of my money on fast cars, booze and women. The rest I squandered' - George Best