rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Banging a friends ex girlfriend!!

Im about to bang a friends ex girlfriend, he has had a few girlfriends since the girl in question. Am I violating a man code, or something??? I dont really care, but am curious to see what people think about the subject. Usually I dont bother with friends ex's, but this one I have to make an exception. Any input is appreciated

It seems like you already made up your mind. What input are you looking for exactly?

Quote: (08-12-2009 02:11 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

It seems like you already made up your mind. What input are you looking for exactly?
I think he's looking for honorable vs. dishonorable thing to do.

As in any other situation, weigh pros and cons. Is your friend going to be upset and you're going to loose a friend over a lay? What's more important to you?

morality question should be always asked by own self...not anyone elz.

I like to think of myself as an honorable guy, its just that over my lifetime I have turned down proposals all in the name of being honorable or the nice guy, well my new way of thinking is that life is too short to pass on some sex because of what anyone else may think. Im just curious if there is any man law courtesy that should be observed or that im breaking. Just looking for various opinions on the subject.

i approach and bang any single or girl with bf...but i have been involved with some married women as well and closed the deal..the only difference is that THEY approached me.

My rule :

when there is a morality issue,dont approach...but when it comes to you,dont stop.

you sounds confuse because you want to bang her but your inner 'good man' dont want to do it...it happend to me couple of times in the past and i was failed.

you need the right mindset in order to bang any girl specially with morality issues.

you wont be able to bang her.

Here's what I'd look at:

1. How long have they been apart? The longer the better obviously.
2. How much did he care about this girl? Did he tell you he really liked her, etc, or was he happy to see her gone? If he cared about her a lot, he might be hurt if you sleep with her.
3. Does your friend still talk to this girl? If he doesn't, he may never even find out!
4. How good of a friend is this guy? If he's just an acquaintance or work-buddy, there's really little to think about.
5. How attractive/unique is the girl? Could you get another girl like this elsewhere? And if she's average, why risk your friendship?
6. How would you feel if your buddy slept with one of your exes?

I think once you answer those questions you should have a really good idea as whether to bang her or not.

If it's a fresh ex then it's a violation of guy code. It really matters on how far removed she is from being an ex. If it's someone that's like 3 ex's ago then it's likely fair game. However, you know how some guys are they may still hold a flame for an ex and you banging her may ruin things in his mind and ultimately affect your friendship.

If he's a true friend then never let a woman come between the two of you. However, I've had experiences where I've discussed banging friend's ex's with the friend out of respect. Thus far I've never had one that said he wasn't okay with it and we're all still friends till this day.

Quote: (08-12-2009 08:48 AM)CJ Wrote:  

Here's what I'd look at:

1. How long have they been apart? The longer the better obviously.
2. How much did he care about this girl? Did he tell you he really liked her, etc, or was he happy to see her gone? If he cared about her a lot, he might be hurt if you sleep with her.
3. Does your friend still talk to this girl? If he doesn't, he may never even find out!
4. How good of a friend is this guy? If he's just an acquaintance or work-buddy, there's really little to think about.
5. How attractive/unique is the girl? Could you get another girl like this elsewhere? And if she's average, why risk your friendship?
6. How would you feel if your buddy slept with one of your exes?

I think once you answer those questions you should have a really good idea as whether to bang her or not.

CJ gave some real good questions to ask.

I think it really depends on how fly/unique the girl is.

And how good of a friend/valuable the guy is.

- MPM
The Guide to Getting More out of Life
http://www.thegmanifesto.com

Thanks 4 the input gents..really appreciate it! Actually, this has happened in the past, and I took a pass, well no more Mr. Nice Guy. As far as Im concerned, if he wanted the girl, he wouldve stayed with her. But I know that hes a jealous freak, so there could be problems. Never understood jealousy, always backfires on you. Even if you felt jealousy, then never show it, because it looks soooo bad to women. Thanks gents!!!!

Quote: (08-12-2009 04:44 PM)bigdrov1x Wrote:  

Thanks 4 the input gents..really appreciate it! Actually, this has happened in the past, and I took a pass, well no more Mr. Nice Guy. As far as Im concerned, if he wanted the girl, he wouldve stayed with her. But I know that hes a jealous freak, so there could be problems. Never understood jealousy, always backfires on you. Even if you felt jealousy, then never show it, because it looks soooo bad to women. Thanks gents!!!!

If you are a so-called PUA then you would have an abundance mentality.

If you have an abundance mentality and you are concerned enough to even ask this question then you know the answer is to concentrate on other girls.

If you have an abundance mentality then you know the world is full of them and that 99.999999999999999999% of them are not ex's of your friends.

I think you really need to examine your own values.

And, no, this has nothing to do with being a "nice guy" or any bro code.

If you are going to bang his ex - girlfriend then he is not your friend, plain and simple. Its been said already, but if you value the friendship then don't, but if you dont give a f*ck then go for it. The question I would ask is this dude in my immediate crew. I have a bunch of dudes I have been hanging out with since elementary school through university, and each of us would take a bullet for the other. If anyone in this group banged another's ex it would be a big f*cking deal, and he would never play it down, and it would probably get violent.

But really, if this were a friend from school, or work, that I know I wont talk to in a few years then I would not give a f*ck and f*ck away

That's the difference between men and women. Men have something called loyalty and wouldn't fuck just anybody's old gf. That term is foreign to women.

I personally wouldn't care at all if one of my friends swooped an ex.

At all.

Side note:

The "guy code" or whatever everyone here is calling it, is crap.

It only exists until it doesn't.

- MPM

I personally agree with College Game, Lumiere, and El Guapo on this. If it's a friendship worth keeping, then you wouldn't let a girl mess things up for you. There are plenty of fish in the sea.

One point of game is to expand your horizons, and to be able to develop your social skills to the point where you can find women and attract them. To go after your friend's ex, especially if he still has feelings for her, is not only wrong morally, but anti-game, because you should be going out, getting all sorts of girls, and tasting the fruits of mother nature; not scavenging.

"especially if he still has feelings for her"

That is his problem.

And I am sure they don't end there.

Find tougher friends.

Ha.

- MPM

It does sound like you've already made up your mind (judging by your comments) and you're just looking for some responses that will make your actions justifiable. In the end, you will ignore all others who are against sleeping with your friend's ex.

Personally, I wouldn't do it, especially if he has still feelings for her. The question is would you mind if you were in your friend's situation and a friend of yours came along and slept with your ex? Act depending on how you answer this question.

Bro Code Article Number 150.

No Sex With Your Bros Ex.

Quote: (08-31-2009 04:56 PM)CanI Wrote:  

Bro Code Article Number 78.

No Sex With Your Bros Ex.

Well any of you out there are welcome to swoop any of my exes. Some of them are pretty fly, and if you need help scoring with any of them please drop me a line!

Aloha!

Quote: (09-01-2009 03:48 PM)EricDisco Wrote:  

This just happened to me recently. A good friend of mine of over 8 years whom I saw 2-3 times a week got together with my ex. She and I were together for about 1.3 years and had been broken up for about 3 months.

It pretty much destroyed our friendship.

I had been with several women since. He'd seen me with a lot of hot women since. And he knew I wasn't happy with her when I was with her.

Still, she was the person who I was closest to in the last two years. So it was very painful and there was a lot of jealousy and anger.

I resolved to not let an ex-girlfriend come between my friendship with him and tried to work it out. But it was just too weird and awkward.

You really need to be careful with this if you value the guy as a friend. If you do really like this girl, then you better be up front with him BEFORE you do it.

Obviously if he never finds out, then it won't be a problem. But chances are he will.

Eric

The Bro Code is a good thing to follow, even though It's from a TV show, It's still a good thing to follow.

Quote: (09-02-2009 11:34 AM)CanI Wrote:  

Quote: (09-01-2009 03:48 PM)EricDisco Wrote:  

This just happened to me recently. A good friend of mine of over 8 years whom I saw 2-3 times a week got together with my ex. She and I were together for about 1.3 years and had been broken up for about 3 months.

It pretty much destroyed our friendship.

I had been with several women since. He'd seen me with a lot of hot women since. And he knew I wasn't happy with her when I was with her.

Still, she was the person who I was closest to in the last two years. So it was very painful and there was a lot of jealousy and anger.

I resolved to not let an ex-girlfriend come between my friendship with him and tried to work it out. But it was just too weird and awkward.

You really need to be careful with this if you value the guy as a friend. If you do really like this girl, then you better be up front with him BEFORE you do it.

Obviously if he never finds out, then it won't be a problem. But chances are he will.

Eric

The Bro Code is a good thing to follow, even though It's from a TV show, It's still a good thing to follow.

The bro code is a set up started by women. They get jealous for reasons that you don't understand. They fuck your friends to piss you off. They need that dramatic fight starting shit. You can't get mad at your bro, he's just getting laid.

Now they are also thinking about you the whole time they are banging your best friend. I only fight girls on this bullshit because the sex at the high jealousy times is better and it's a good time for bringing up 3 ways, you her and another girl. Or if I'm trying to help one of my friends bang her.

Aloha!

The older you get, the less true "bros" you find out you have.

It's an age old story: lies, treachery and deceit.

- MPM

I fucked several times a gf and then ex gf of a close friend, still he doesn't know. I don't regret it, she had the best vagina ever and enjoyed my monster [Image: smile.gif], I didn't interfere with their relationship and we all continue to be really good friends.

If they don't see it happening, they won't suffer it, either.

When I girl shows you enough interest to open her legs for you, means her relationship with her man is very open or not going to last anyway.

If she is already an ex gf, then fuck it, you are both free, unless your friend explicitely asked you not to try any funny games with his ex gf. Even then I would probably tell him that I will try and bang her.

i actually experience this before, when im on college.

imho bro code is important.

although it depends a) how long ago was this relationship and b) how close am i still with the guy.