rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh's Text Guide

Roosh's Text Guide

Roosh's text guide is completely different to what most other PUA sites/books advocate

e.g. texting stuff like

"want to know a secret?"

rather than "hey its tennisplayer, how are you?"

idk what to think

I cant link anything for an example because the site blocks it

Roosh's Text Guide

Roosh was talking about initial contact I believe. Starting with "Want to know a secret" when a girl might not remember who you are is an easy way to increase flakes and dead ends. "Hi it's Jackhammer, how are you" is a good way to gauge receptivity and interest right off the bat without getting caught in text-hell. Her response will tell you all you need to know about how to proceed

Roosh's Text Guide

Try different methods and find what works for you. Results my vary, though I believe my guide gives a good foundation to start with that is not needy and leads to results.

"Want to know a secret?" = "I'm assuming you won't write back to me with a normal message, so I have to use a gimmick just to get your attention."

It presupposes that the girl has low attraction in you.

Roosh's Text Guide

Unless I've already banged the girl, I almost ALWAYS open with "What's up?" I don't even put my name, if she wants to know badly enough she can text "Who is this?" or whatever. I don't think telling her "Hey this is CJ" has ever really made a difference.

I vary from Roosh here though. First off, I don't wait extra days to text a girl. If I feel like I can get the bang quickest by texting her the next day, that's what I do. Otherwise I try to text her within 48 hours at the longest. During that first exchange I'll banter meaningless bullshit with her, as per playing girls' retarded text message games. I don't help her write a novel mind you, there's pauses to match hers and I try to always make sure she sends the last message that day/night.

Making sure she sent the last message means she's waiting for you to eventually respond, I do this the next day/night. Don't wait more than 24 hours, or she's likely to just divert to one of the other half dozen guys she's texting. During the second exchange I keep things more simplistic, trying to set up a date. If she doesn't commit to anything here, then I wait several days before trying a restart using "what's up" again and basically going through the routine from the start.

After I've banged a girl I'll text the dumbest shit in the world, because I've already had her and no longer care what she does and doesn't respond to. In fact, for my own amusement I think I'm going to randomly text a girl I banged last month "Simba" right now in reference to how I put a trail of cum on her forehead and whispered "Simba" in her ear.

EDIT: She responded within 3 minutes to the "Simba" text lol.

Roosh's Text Guide

I used the "Want to know a secret?'' on a couple girls. They replied with interest. What should I follow up with?

Roosh's Text Guide

whenever I move away from this text guide I struggle. And whenever I go back and read it, it usually works.

I think it's because it forces a girl to say yes or no to you very early, rather than letting her analyze a series of texts for funniness and originality and finally asking a yes or no question.

It's sort of like in a club or bar, when you see a girl you have to go straight and talk to her. If she sees you waffle or circle around her and wait, you are done.

Roosh's Text Guide

I've been adopting Roosh's texting method recently, with great success. Like previously mentioned, it narrows down her interest level and you'll know how strong of a prospect she is within 1-2 texts.

In the past I'd end up texting several exchanges and only finding out she was a weak prospect the whole time after a few days or a small handful of texts trying to setup dates.

Now I just cut to the chase, and I know immediately.

I wait either 1-2 days to send that initial message, and I try to schedule the date 2 days after. I'm enjoying how calm and relaxed this process is turning out.

Roosh's Text Guide

Where can I find the text guide?
Also wasnt there supposed to be an Audible.com release of Bang?

Roosh's Text Guide

Quote: (10-21-2013 10:33 PM)TheMan Wrote:  

There is a "Text Communication" header two-thirds of the way through Bang. There is a Bang audiobook as well.

Quote:CJ Wrote:

I vary from Roosh here though. First off, I don't wait extra days to text a girl. If I feel like I can get the bang quickest by texting her the next day, that's what I do. Otherwise I try to text her within 48 hours at the longest. During that first exchange I'll banter meaningless bullshit with her, as per playing girls' retarded text message games. I don't help her write a novel mind you, there's pauses to match hers and I try to always make sure she sends the last message that day/night.

Good to see some different reasoning.

CJ how long do you wait to text the younger girls. I've been using Roosh's two day minimum rule. Do you strike while the iron is hot?

Thanks

the peer review system
put both
Socrates and Jesus
to death
-GBFM

Roosh's Text Guide

Want to know a secret? It's about who's texting, not the content itself. When I hooked girls well I later texted "LOL" and it was fine. Don't buy that theory that the content itself makes you this or that. It's not accurate. Girls judge your texts by the chemistry. What they think is associated with what they feel.

Quote: (04-15-2012 01:25 PM)RaulValdez739 Wrote:  

I used the "Want to know a secret?'' on a couple girls. They replied with interest. What should I follow up with?
"Can't tell you yet" or "can't tell you over the phone, NSA is watching my ass" [Image: amuse.gif]

Roosh's Text Guide

Quote: (01-12-2012 06:54 PM)CJ Wrote:  

In fact, for my own amusement I think I'm going to randomly text a girl I banged last month "Simba" right now in reference to how I put a trail of cum on her forehead and whispered "Simba" in her ear.

Holy shit that is hilarious! I usually do random shit like that which always leads to chicks telling me im the weirdest guy they know.

I got a chick coming over tonight...I'm gonna do that to her.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Roosh's Text Guide

Quote: (10-22-2013 06:03 AM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

In fact, for my own amusement I think I'm going to randomly text a girl I banged last month "Simba" right now in reference to how I put a trail of cum on her forehead and whispered "Simba" in her ear.

Holy shit that is hilarious! I usually do random shit like that which always leads to chicks telling me im the weirdest guy they know.

I got a chick coming over tonight...I'm gonna do that to her.

If you're really feeling adventurous, go ahead and shout, "THE KING HAS RETURNED!" upon climax.

Roosh's Text Guide

I just did the cum on the forehead simba thing. She kicked me in the gut and ran to the bathroom to clean herself up. I laughed till my stomach hurt.

Then she came back into the room, apparently having saved some of my baby batter with me non the wiser, and rubbed my own semen across my own forehead and said "simba that motherfucker"

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Roosh's Text Guide

After I've banged a girl I'll text the dumbest shit in the world, because I've already had her and no longer care what she does and doesn't respond to. In fact, for my own amusement I think I'm going to randomly text a girl I banged last month "Simba" right now in reference to how I put a trail of cum on her forehead and whispered "Simba" in her ear.

Well, after you've banged the girl you can do whatever you want, right? The whole thing about how the power switches to the man after the sex occurs...?

+1 for your story

Roosh's Text Guide

Quote: (10-22-2013 08:35 PM)mr_lucky Wrote:  

Well, after you've banged the girl you can do whatever you want, right? The whole thing about how the power switches to the man after the sex occurs...?
+1 for your story

Not after one bang, as she may still dump you if she gets slut-remorse. After 3 bangs in 3 different days, you do have the power.

Roosh's Text Guide

Quote: (10-21-2013 11:34 PM)svenski7 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-21-2013 10:33 PM)TheMan Wrote:  

There is a "Text Communication" header two-thirds of the way through Bang. There is a Bang audiobook as well.

Quote:CJ Wrote:

Good to see some different reasoning.

CJ how long do you wait to text the younger girls. I've been using Roosh's two day minimum rule. Do you strike while the iron is hot?

Thanks

Younger girls I almost always text the next day.

I'm really mixing up a lot of stuff with texting right now trying to find the best strategies. For instance, I waited til yesterday on a younger girl I met Friday, just to see, and got no reply... so I'd stick to next day. UNLESS! You think she's a total slut and you might be able to bang her that night, because I've made that happen too.

Trying a bunch of other stuff too, but not gonna report anything til I gather enough research.

Roosh's Text Guide

Quote: (10-23-2013 10:30 AM)Ternarydemonite Wrote:  

Quote: (10-22-2013 08:35 PM)mr_lucky Wrote:  

+1 for your story

Not after one bang, as she may still dump you if she gets slut-remorse. After 3 bangs in 3 different days, you do have the power.

What?? What kind of black and white world are you two living in? I've had girls that I banged 10s of times who decided they wanted to fuck some other dude despite the fact that I wanted to gf them up. I've had girls give me control after talking to them for 10 minutes at a coffee shop. Where are you guys making up these rules, lol.

Anyways, besides the point. I didn't know Roosh had a text guide. Going to check it out now, thanks for the heads up.

Roosh's Text Guide

What is everyones take on the timings of messages? Do you ensure you don't text late and night to come across needy? Unless I've banged her more than 2/3 times, I never message a girl after 11pm unless it was predescribed