rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why Asian Girls Like White Guys

Keep dreaming ladies!

Only two were borderline servicable, and could maybe get the white guys they want in a skewed wasteland like DC.

This tall white guy's preference hierarchy:

White/Latino (Tie)
(large gap)
Asian
Black
Middle Eastern
Indian

Just my preferences. There are exceptions to every rule... see Frida Pinto in the Indian category.

Hypergamy on full display here.

Interestingly enough, the most demanding, harsh and critical member of this group of females (her first appearance is at 0:35) is the ugliest of the bunch.

The height requirements are interesting as well. They complain that Asian men are too short, and demand taller men. Odd, since they too are Asian women and (I must assume) aren't particularly tall themselves (like their mothers and fathers before them).
Toward the end of the video, one girl sets a 6'0" height requirement. Tough call there (as the cameraman stated), since the average in the USA is only about 5'9" 1/2. A man 6'0" or above is in the 80th percentile in this country, which is one of the taller countries on Earth (outside of Europe, Canada and Australia/NZ, pretty much every population is under 5'8" for male height, with most being at around 5'7" or so). Good luck finding one.

Hypergamy would blind these girls to all of this, of course.

On a side note (and speaking as one of the relatively few black men out there with a generally strong attraction to Asian women), I have always wondered why Asian women weren't a bit more open to Black men in the US. They're about as tall as white men (only half an inch shorter on average in the US) and have no lack of masculinity either. I suppose status (read: black men in the USA are much poorer than others) might really have something to do with this, as does racism.
Too bad.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (01-08-2012 01:51 AM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Hypergamy on full display here.

Interestingly enough, the most demanding, harsh and critical member of this group of females (her first appearance is at 0:35) is the ugliest of the bunch.

The height requirements are interesting as well. They complain that Asian men are too short, and demand taller men. Odd, since they too are Asian women and (I must assume) aren't particularly tall themselves (like their mothers and fathers before them).
Toward the end of the video, one girl sets a 6'0" height requirement. Tough call there (as the cameraman stated), since the average in the USA is only about 5'9" 1/2. A man 6'0" or above is in the 80th percentile in this country, which is one of the taller countries on Earth (outside of Europe, Canada and Australia/NZ, pretty much every population is under 5'8" for male height, with most being at around 5'7" or so). Good luck finding one.

The Asian girl who said she'd only date guys who are 6 ft or above is living in a fantasyland, she certainly has in the past and will continue in the future to fuck guys who are a lot shorter than 6 ft. No matter how many specifications or requirements a woman makes for her men: At the end of the day she will follow her gina tingles and fuck a socially dominant alpha male. Regardless of his height, looks, wealth or ethnicity.

Some personal observations.

White guys have been peer-approved while blacks & Latinos have not been. Like all girls, they look for social approval from their peers before they decide to date anyone. Asian chick tend to be the most conformist and least individualistic, more so than blacks and whites. So this need for social approval is high. Even if they're attracted to Latins/blacks, they're more conscious of the disapproval they get from their peers. I'm not saying it's right. In fact, I think it's incredibly lame.

Asian girls have hyper-inflated value in California. Guys in the other states are not as crazy about them. That's not to say a beautiful Asian girl won't get tons of admirers, but you wouldn't have mediocre/ugly Asian girls spouting off shit like that in that video. I bet those girls live in the San Francisco Bay Area. Let me tell you, I've never seen so many Asian girls date up as I have in Northern California.

^^

They are dating up in Korea as well. Never seen so many BUSTED asian girls with decent looking white guys.

But i quickly figured out it was because the HOT koreans normally date hot or rich korean dudes.

Quote: (01-08-2012 03:24 AM)scorpio Wrote:  

White guys have been peer-approved while blacks & Latinos have not been. Like all girls, they look for social approval from their peers before they decide to date anyone. Asian chick tend to be the most conformist and least individualistic, more so than blacks and whites. So this need for social approval is high. Even if they're attracted to Latins/blacks, they're more conscious of the disapproval they get from their peers. I'm not saying it's right. In fact, I think it's incredibly lame.

Asian girls have hyper-inflated value in California. Guys in the other states are not as crazy about them. That's not to say a beautiful Asian girl won't get tons of admirers, but you wouldn't have mediocre/ugly Asian girls spouting off shit like that in that video. I bet those girls live in the San Francisco Bay Area. Let me tell you, I've never seen so many Asian girls date up as I have in Northern California.

I agree with everything you said here. The white guys can have them. Just frees up more white girls for the brothas. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Its funny because the hottest one wanted the least, outoging and athletic, which just requires one to work out and have a loud mouth. The ugliest one had like a list of demands like 8. This just confirms my suspicion the uglier the girl, the harder she is to sleep with and the more list of demands you must jump through.

I really do not care and have vowed to stay away from these race threads as they keep getting me in trouble.

The status aspect is the factor they're least likely to admit to. But I think we know that's what it's REALLY about. Other than white skin, the physical and personality characteristics they discuss in the video can be found in any number of ethnicities. Some Japanese women may be more open to dating/marrying non-white guys (I know two black guys that are married to Japanese girls, and my cousin dated a Japanese girl in college. There's a subculture in Japan that adores black culture), but most other Asian women will favor whites. It just amuses me how they tap dance around the reasons for it.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (01-08-2012 01:43 AM)_DC_ Wrote:  

Keep dreaming ladies!

Only two were borderline servicable, and could maybe get the white guys they want in a skewed wasteland like DC.

White/Latino (Tie)
(large gap)
Asian
Black
Middle Eastern
Indian

Just my preferences. There are exceptions to every rule... see Frida Pinto in the Indian category.

I prefer this kind of hierarchy:

Mediterranean (Spanish, Greek, Italian, Arab, Persian, North African, etc.)
Slavic
English
Latina
Nordic/Germanic
Black (Light skinned)
Asian
Indian

Quote: (01-08-2012 02:06 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

It just amuses me how they tap dance around the reasons for it.

Women are reliably dishonest either by word or omission.

At best you get some half-truths from them verbally, the best thing to do is to pay more attention to their actions.

In terms of these women, the reason the ugly one has so many demands is because she desires everything she does not possess. Ultimately, having a man who is better than her will make her feel better about herself. Unfortunately, she will never get that kind of man.

Attractive women who don't have similar mental hold-ups, don't have the same requirements because they don't have to. They already know they have what it takes to get the better men that the lower status women desire.

I saw maybe 2 that I'd smash, but even then I'd have to see their bodies before I could say that with certainty.

im 6"0 athletic an white.... im already going to China an Taiwan. where else should i go when im out there?

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

^If I were you I'd hit up Japan, Korea and definetly the philipines. The best looking Asian I can think of was a half white(spaniard descentdent from the filipines) half filipine type. Maybe try somewhere more inland off the beaten path in central asia like krygstan or tajikistan they are asians who have some white admixture.

I'm half asian and half white. I bang mostly asian girls. They're pretty easy if you have credentials since they're all status whores.

Quote: (01-08-2012 06:03 PM)cibo Wrote:  

I'm half asian and half white. I bang mostly asian girls. They're pretty easy if you have credentials since they're all status whores.

Credentials? You mean academic credentials? or some other type of achievement/qualification?

Also, why? What the fuck does my master of science have to do with how good I am going to fuck her?

Mixx

Asian girls are the most materialistic women you will ever find! A coach bag does not make them look any better, I with speakeasy - white guys can have them.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (01-08-2012 09:53 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Asian girls are the most materialistic women you will ever find! A coach bag does not make them look any better, I with speakeasy - white guys can have them.

This has been so often said about almost every group of girls in the world that its completely meaningless to me now.

Asian girls are the most materialistic women you will ever find!
Latin girls are the most materialistic women you will ever find!
Russian girls are the most materialistic women you will ever find!
Persian girls are the most materialistic women you will ever find!
American girls are the most materialistic women you will ever find!
Indian girls are the most materialistic women you will ever find!
etc.

Newsflash: Girls everywhere are materialistic!

And thanks, I will happily take them (along with many other ethnic groups.) The ones actually in Asia though, not the horrible ones that venture over to the Western world.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Quote: (01-08-2012 09:48 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (01-08-2012 06:03 PM)cibo Wrote:  

Credentials? You mean academic credentials? or some other type of achievement/qualification?

Also, why? What the fuck does my master of science have to do with how good I am going to fuck her?

Mixx
I agree it's retarded.

First I should give some segmentation for my analysis. Many asians go to college, (I believe they are at least equal to or are the most represented on campus even though they make up a smaller part of the total population). The non-college bound asians kind of fit your slutty white girls a bit more and treat them as such.

Remember that many Asians born in american or FOB from elsewhere studied very hard their whole lives to get into the good school for mommie and daddy. EVERY ASIAN is determined to go to a top school. The video itself was done at Berkly which is dominated by asians. Hell all the UC's are full of asians. So the fact you went to a school above their's makes them interested in at least hearing you out.

From there, it's the same game fundamentals for you to win or lose with.

Quote: (01-08-2012 04:40 PM)misterstir Wrote:  

^If I were you I'd hit up Japan, Korea and definetly the philipines. The best looking Asian I can think of was a half white(spaniard descentdent from the filipines) half filipine type. Maybe try somewhere more inland off the beaten path in central asia like krygstan or tajikistan they are asians who have some white admixture.

dont go to Korea if your looking for easy poon.

Quality that is....

Quote: (01-08-2012 10:10 PM)Soma Wrote:  

Newsflash: Girls everywhere are materialistic!

True, but some are much more status conscious than others.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

I always wondered why Asian girls in NY (or even Vegas) were so much friendlier than Asian girls in California....this explains it.

Quote: (01-08-2012 01:43 AM)_DC_ Wrote:  

Keep dreaming ladies!

White/Latino (Tie)
(large gap)
Asian
Black
Middle Eastern
Indian

I think that's dead wrong. It goes more like this:

White
Asian / Latino (varies by city/state/country)
Middle Eastern
Indian
Black

Tons of Aussie guys have Asian fetishes. Sounds like Cali is the same.

Quote: (01-08-2012 05:40 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I agree with everything you said here. The white guys can have them. Just frees up more white girls for the brothas. [Image: dodgy.gif]

...or for the Asian dudes they see as asexual brothers or strict fathers

Or even date down.

Here in So Cal, I see a bunch of cute or hot Asian girls with a nerdy and pudgy looking tall white guy.

If you're even a decent looking white guy you have your pick of Asian girls more often than other guys. With game, you're Genghis Khan.

A distinction needs to be made as to how culturally Asian the girl and her family are. Most westerners underestimate just how different asian culture is. They understand that it is differnet on some level, but that understanding is also filtered through a western perspective (and therefore underestimated). It affects their perspective of reality more than most people can comprehend without bunping up against the differences in a real way. Offenses to the social rules are deeply and reflexively felt. This includes rules about status and by extension, in their minds, race. Therefore, you will notice a vast difference in race acceptance as westernization of an Asian woman's family culture increases (likely increasing with each naturalized generation of Asian immigrants).

White guys who go to Asia tend to enter a sweet spot of game, wherein the enjoy being exotic, more alpha than the average Asian male, and socially acceptable realtive to other races. However, that acceptance is indeed relative. There are strong prejudices against dating gajin (white guys) in traditional japanese culture. There is also a strong cultural backlash in Korea, some of it very active and vocal, although I got away with it. Also, I found Korea exceptionally easy to get laid - assuming one has a social circle to plug into. Reportedly, Japan is as well. However, be aware that the girl that you are openly dating will likely be thought of as a whore - and that judgment is likely to be true. Think your the first westerner your new 103 lb. LBFM jumped into the sack with? Not likely. Look for later admissions of frequent past clubbing at westerner bars or dating of US serviceman - perhaps in large amounts. This isn't true for every girl, of course, but, in terms of the girls that will date westerners in Asia, a lot of them seem to have a history of doing so - and they therefore will be whores in the eyes of their culture. So, when credence is givien to a preference for white guys in Asia, don't assume that its with every girl or even most girls. Most white guys are getting a certain segment of the Asian female population, who is, in turn, generally ostracized a bit by society for her preference for foreigners.

Now, that doesn't take anything away from Asian girls. I love them. And it has nothing to do with fetishizing their looks, although I do like the female Asian look. I can legitimately state that these girls, when you get a good one, can be better than you've ever had in terms of effort, intangibles, and technique. She'll likely bath you before, after, and if you get lucky, might be skilled in some type of Asian massage. Unlike your western girl who will bitch and moan after the third massage, or expect complete reciprocity (after all, she doesn't want to feel subjugated) an Asian woman is likely to be very genrerous as well as appreciative of any effort that you make to please her. Ironically, this might make you want to please her - versus the female fabricated back and forth power game with western women that makes a player reluctant to do much for them. Most east Asian men don't know much about game, and so you are coming in with "5 minutes of alpha" like they haven't experienced before - much. It's easy to overwhelm these girls, and therefore get ready for some serious infatuation, on their part, as well. That isn't pleasant, and so make sure that you can make a complete escape (ie: you don't work with the girl and she doesn't know where you stay).

Americanized Asian girls are just like every other western woman -with the excpetion of Daddy perhaps holding to her to the social rules of the old country for one last generation, the best that he can.