rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man Dials 911, Lodges Complaint About Hookers

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/j...int-875412

That woman (if you can call her that) is disgusting. I can't believe omegas would actually pay for that beast.

Quote: (01-07-2012 11:20 PM)P Dog Wrote:  

That woman (if you can call her that) is disgusting. I can't believe omegas would actually pay for that beast.

When I watch those HBO hooker specials, this always comes to mind. It's a sad commentary on men that chicks that look like some of these skanks could actually make a living doing what they do.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I think people have this hollywood idea that hookers are beautiful. I have never once seen an attractive street whore. They're strung out, down on their luck, and have to make a living with literally they only commodity they have - their bodies.

Truly beautiful women usually grow up with options and rarely have to resort to prostitution.

Quote: (01-08-2012 03:39 PM)Alpha Wrote:  

I think people have this hollywood idea that hookers are beautiful. I have never once seen an attractive street whore. They're strung out, down on their luck, and have to make a living with literally they only commodity they have - their bodies.

Truly beautiful women usually grow up with options and rarely have to resort to prostitution.

not necessarily true. The hot ones don't prowl the streets, but the high end hookers are all 9's and 10's.

They are the smarts broads who realize they can make a couple grand a night having sex.

Hell Victoria Silvstedt was supposedly a prozzy

A community friend of mine number crunched a hottie who turned out to be a street walker. She was no Adriana Lima but she was definitely above average.