rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New forum feature

New forum feature

For threads that have been rated, you can now see who rated it. Simply click the icon next to the star rating.

New forum feature

Interesting feature. It has the potential to create some controversy, though I appreciate the transparency.

Is there a way to view a thread's rating without having to rate it first? I always have to rate before seeing the detailed star-rating that pops up when you scroll over (i.e., "3.9 stars out of 5"). I don't like rating my own threads, but sometimes it's the only way to see how something has been received.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

New forum feature

Even I can't see the details without rating a thread, but now you can get a general idea.

I enabled this feature so you can give a nod to a thread without replying. E.g., "Okay Tuth rated a 5... cool."

New forum feature

Speaking of features, you know what would be really cool? The ability to IM a member who is online directly on the forum.

Food for thought.

Mixx

New forum feature

Mixx, I initially thought that was a great idea but then I realized people would only be messaging a select few others with game info which would not be posted in the public forum. Eventually there would be no more quality posts. We need you Mixx!!

New forum feature

Their should be a public chatroom at the top of the Forums main page