rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Last Minute Trip Advice Thread

Anyone needing quick advice on choosing between destinations for a last minute trip can use this thread. This should help keep our City/Country Data sheet threads pure instead of turning each one into some guys personal request for "Should I go to x, y, or z?" and derailing the topic.

Couple Rules - Do your homework first!

1. Do some research. Use the search function above (Search Via Forum) and read at least the major threads on the countries you are considering. It will be very clear to most members if you question Pros in the DR and flakiness in Colombia that you haven't read shit.

2. Narrow it down to three or less countries/cities. We don't have time to discuss all of South America.

3. Know your travel dates (at least the month), budget, and the flight costs for each destination (if you're asking questions about value across different destinations).

4. Tell us about yourself. Without turning it into a race thread, tell us your approximate age, race, game experience, foreign language skill level, etc.

5. Lastly, what is your goal for the trip? Just to relax?, improve approach game?, grab a quick flag/notch?, study a language, find a wife (jk), get drunk as much as possible?

I'll go first, since Spirit has a $9 sale going on and it has to be booked by tonight.

27 year old white male, good looks, brown hair/green eyes.

Solid game (pulled ONS with my first Venzuelan in U.S. last week, 1st date bang Israeli girl two days later, 4 other ONS including first Black chick (Clemson girl after losing to USC), club whore blocked off in parking lot, and 2 strippers (strict no dance policy/no dates, no money involved). All in last 30 days and most ONS less than 2 hours from open to spread open.

Language skills: Currently starting Pimsleur Spanish III. Not the best but getting help from Venezualan girl for make out Pimsleur lessons.

Goals: Get a new flag, eat good food, relax, learn a new hobby/take in culture, work on Spanish, while avoiding gansters and p4p drama.

Budget: $80 a day

Travel Dates: January 17th/18th - January 24th 2012

Option 1:

Santo Domingo/Santiago, DR
Experience: Never been
Flight Cost: $265 RT from ATL
Accommodations: None/ No idea / Advice?

Pros: Check out Dominican woman, grab my DR flag a few times with non-pros, enjoy the beaches, maybe learn to kite surf, work on Spanish

Cons: Possibly boring after a while, stress avoiding P4P, not as rich culturally as other options, possibly disappointing/dull food option??

Option 2:

Toluca/Mexico City/Puebla, Mexico

Flight Cost: $199 RT from ATL

Pros: Check out Mexican woman, grab my flag, enjoy the 20 Million+ city, go heavy on CS and infiltrate social circles, work on Spanish, enjoy great cuisine, go out each night, second tier cities close by (Puebla, Toluca).

Cons: Maybe too big and crazy for a first trip to Mexico, Spanish skills maybe not high enough/have to rely on English speakers, no beach, quality of girls been debated (someone that lived there said 1 in 15 maybe bangable).

Option 3:

San Salvador, El Salvador
Flight Cost: $195 RT from ATL

Pros: Check out woman, grab my flag, enjoy the food, work on Spanish, do touristy stuff, hit strip clubs

Cons: Possibly dangerous going strong after women/strippers as obvious gringo around local guys, not too exciting, women are questionable quality (thanks Ali-b for putting this spot on my radar)

All things considered, where would you go and why, if you were me?

You can keep it short and simple. Just bust out a reply on your iphone Mixx and all others while you're trying to convince some bar chick to do naked somersaults back at your place.

Anyone wanting to team up or show me the ropes, get your ass on Spirit.com and book a flight.

How is your spanish? I mean how far can you go into talking with a female in spanish? Do you know ALL the basics?

You will get laid the most in the DR imo.

El Salvador seems the most interesting place though.

You could hit the beach for a few days. Then come back and hit up the strip club at night (only a few good looking girls out of the bunch but its a fun time) then go out to the clubs (multiplaza, blvd los heroes ect)

Not sure about Mexico. I dont have a clue how easily they put out in the capital city.

since you dont wanna fuck and pro's id go to san salvador.

My Spanish is not even intermediate. I can understand about half of what I hear. I'm gonna most likely get laid no matter where I go based solely on looks, smile and body language plus I will be studying 2 hours a day for the next 11 days and working with a native speaker. I rolled into Colombia last year listening to Pimsleur Spanish I and did well. I want to experience something memorable (including seeing a nice heart shaped bunda bent over in front of me). Food and quality mean a lot as well as experiencing something new.

Is there one place that blows the others away in some category (food/women/fun), one that is perfect this time of year for ________, or one that just offers the best of all worlds. That's what I'd like to find out.

if your spanish is that good than id say go to san salvador.

beach it up during the day. hit the malls in the evening. go on dates at night during the week, and also hit the strip club Lips for shits and giggles. Then crush it at Multiplaza on the weekend.

If you put forth some effort you should be able to get 2-4 bangs in a week.

San Salvador is REALLY off the beaten path so girls will really be impressed that you are there.

Thanks for the advice. That doesn't sound like a bad plan. I'll look into it more.

A few questions-

Any safety issues with jealously from local guys or in general? I'm 190lb and can hold my own, but I stir up a good bit of hater shit even in my home turf.

Honestly, what's the quality like? A decent number of 7's, 8's possible for a guy that gets them at home or hardly anything above 6? Decent bodies (nice bubble, good rack)?

How was the food?

Who's gonna rep Mexico City or Puebla ? I've already messaged a half dozen quality girls hosting on CS in MX. Here's one girl with her friends.

[Image: attachment.jpg3996]   

Quote: (01-06-2012 08:16 PM)IVth_Element Wrote:  

Thanks for the advice. That doesn't sound like a bad plan. I'll look into it more.

A few questions-

Any safety issues from jealously with local guys or in general? I'm 190lb and can hold my own, but I stir up a good bit of hater shit even in my home turf.

Honestly, what's the quality like? A decent number of 7's, 8's possible for a guy that gets them at home or hardly anything above 6? Decent bodies (nice bubble, good rack)?

How was the food?

I experienced ZERO hate from the local dudes. Obviously dont go hitting on some dudes gf. Use common sense about it and introduce yourself to the guys of a group if you wanna talk to their females / friends.

Quality is good at the mall during the day, and quality is REAL good at the clubs in Multiplaza.

Im not the best person to ask about the food.

Alright, so no hater drama within reason. That's fair enough. I'm gonna read back over your data sheet for my last concern, which is logistics/accommodations. If I end up going this route, I'll PM you to ask a few more things...gracias