rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sassy black women turning against feminism

This is great. Every woman(especially black women) should be made to watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prG-n5fNQHo

Quote: (01-06-2012 05:08 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

This is great. Every woman(especially black women) should be made to watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prG-n5fNQHo

I saw this awhile back. I take it you mean black American women?

Its interesting because at the beginning it was mentioned that the man had to be more dominant, and black men tend to have this stereotype as being very dominant and aggressive in a relationship, but as a fly on the wall all my life growing up in a 80% black city I rarely saw that. The black guys would let their girls run over them at the drop of a hat. That lack of dominance coupled with the already overtly aggressive nature of the average black woman creates a disparity in the relationship thats a recipe for disaster.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Quote: (01-06-2012 06:34 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Its interesting because at the beginning it was mentioned that the man had to be more dominant, and black men tend to have this stereotype as being very dominant and aggressive in a relationship, but as a fly on the wall all my life growing up in a 80% black city I rarely saw that. The black guys would let their girls run over them at the drop of a hat. That lack of dominance coupled with the already overtly aggressive nature of the average black woman creates a disparity in the relationship thats a recipe for disaster.

This. Heartiste would call them "paper alphas", assertive in all-male groups but beta lapdogs with women. I used to live in the south Bronx and saw the same on a daily basis. Imo, girls from inner-city areas tend to need more direct caveman-style game to keep them in line.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

To be fair, this doesn't only happen with black men. Most guys turn into pussies when they are in relationships because that is what society programs them to do.

Quote: (01-07-2012 02:07 PM)Goldin Boy Wrote:  

This. Heartiste would call them "paper alphas", assertive in all-male groups but beta lapdogs with women.

The proper term is "simps."

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=simp

My experience has been that being truly alpha with a woman who is also highly aggressive leads to WW3, you probably will get sex but there will never be a relation and since most guys foolishly want a relation they swallow their pride. The guys who don't get labelled players or dead beats.

I wonder if this woman had a male role model (i.e., father) in her household?

Quote: (01-07-2012 02:30 PM)UgSlayer Wrote:  

To be fair, this doesn't only happen with black men. Most guys turn into pussies when they are in relationships because that is what society programs them to do.

From my experience black men tend to make a more 180 degree turn when with their woman.

A white guy might be a pussy with his girl, but rarely is that same guy gonna be Joey Badass with his boys.

I remember knowing guys that were straight bangers that other guys were genuinely afraid of, but around his girl the same guy was a huge push over.

I bolded "his" because its worth nothing in most cases these guys will be alpha as fuck when single, but as soon as they're in a relationship they go soft.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men