rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black women

Black women

I am an early 20s white male with a thing for black women. Any advice would be appreciated, especially with regards to the college-educated, professional black women living in big cities. Thanks.

Black women

Quote: (08-09-2009 10:35 PM)j8 Wrote:  

I am an early 20s white male with a thing for black women. Any advice would be appreciated, especially with regards to the college-educated, professional black women living in big cities. Thanks.

It's like asking advice on women in general: "Can you give me an advice on women?" The advice is same with any other woman - develop successful game routine.

Black women

Learn how to dance number 1, or you're dead in the water. Nothing will kill your chances with black chics faster than being that white boy you see on the dance floor who looks like he's having an epileptic fit. 2, Have a more direct game. 3, be careful about negging a black girl, because she'll probably neg you back much harder if it backfires.

Black women

Go to Howard.

- MPM
The Guide to Getting More out of Life
http://www.thegmanifesto.com

Black women

Craigslist. Most of the chicks looking for dudes are black.

Black women

Damn that's racist.

Black women

Quote: (08-10-2009 11:41 AM)mlucasone Wrote:  

Damn that's racist.

I don't get why? I think we can all agree there are cultural differences among people of different ethnicities, and within those cultural differences there are also socioeconomic differences.

And it's true, I can't think of one good looking black chick who would want to be seen with some spasmatic white dude. Black chicks are über-social, and if they find some funny looking dude, they're going to hear it from everyone they know. Not to assume that j8 is spasmatic, of course.

There's a funny episode on this in It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Black women

Quote: (08-10-2009 03:24 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Learn how to dance number 1, or you're dead in the water. Nothing will kill your chances with black chics faster than being that white boy you see on the dance floor who looks like he's having an epileptic fit. 2, Have a more direct game. 3, be careful about negging a black girl, because she'll probably neg you back much harder if it backfires.

I can't dance for the life of me but I still have been relatively lucky with black girls. It's all about your routine/charm/vibe. Although knowing how to dance will not hurt either.

Black women

develop an affinity for ghetto claws and Oprah

Black women

As a black person myself.
With black chicks you definitely need to beef up your direct game. Depending on what "type" of girl youre going after,you cant play games with girls. Specifically "stereotypical" black chicks.
They pick up the confidence scent a whole lot faster than others. So you need to go in with youre plan laid out.
Most likely...youre gonna get rejected..you wont even understand whats being said to you..but youll feel bad.
But this is like the "test" continue your game harder and go from there.

With College educated black women..i would just go at them the same as any other girl. Lots of college girls are a little more..docile.. and you probably wont get shot down as hard.

* Also..though this is changing..black chicks are less likely to give you a blowjob..i dont know why..but yea.
* And with college girls..depending on their style. easy fucks arent as likely..but that just leads the saying
Approach,approach,approach
???
???
Profit

I am the cock carousel

Black women

I'm about to line up a date with a black woman I met last week. Ass that won't quit.

I'm white.

So, I don't want to date and court her....not because she's black per se....just want to try to get a one night bang.

I was thinking of getting her to meet for drinks close then seeing if she'd hop to where I'm staying to check out a movie. Thing is, I'm staying in one of those extended stay hotels while my house gets renovated. Don't want this to make her feel like a slut....that is, bouncing her to a motel ( albeit a nice one )

She's actually a nurse and a pretty well spoken lady which is another reason I'm thinking this through before proceeding.

Does my plan ( drinks and bounce her to my place for a movie ....or more drinks...).sound like a decent strategy?

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Black women

Quote: (10-13-2014 02:10 PM)robreke Wrote:  

I'm about to line up a date with a black woman I met last week. Ass that won't quit.

I'm white.

So, I don't want to date and court her....not because she's black per se....just want to try to get a one night bang.

I was thinking of getting her to meet for drinks close then seeing if she'd hop to where I'm staying to check out a movie. Thing is, I'm staying in one of those extended stay hotels while my house gets renovated. Don't want this to make her feel like a slut....that is, bouncing her to a motel ( albeit a nice one )

She's actually a nurse and a pretty well spoken lady which is another reason I'm thinking this through before proceeding.

Does my plan ( drinks and bounce her to my place for a movie ....or more drinks...).sound like a decent strategy?

I've hooked up with five black women and all of them I ran my usual first date game the same as I would with any other woman. Three I got on the first date and the other two were on the second. Yes, there's subtle differences among ethnicities but women are overwhelmingly the same. Treat this one exactly like you would any other woman you're meeting for a first date.

Black women

I agree with Oregon. She isn't going to expect you to wow her with the same expectations she would have on a black guy. You actually could just be yourself. Just mind your manners like speakeasy said up the thread. They don't all have a sense of humor, especially dark humor. Just make sure your interest appears strong but not thirsty.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Black women

If you are a white dude with social awareness and direct game/body language you are waaay closer to getting the draws than your black counterpart with the same qualities. Just based off of contrast.

Because of the rareness of this situation - before long she will be qualifying herself to you.

She will be wowed and intrigued that you even stepped to her with so much confidence. As long as she can detect that your swag is internalized, her guard will drop.

...and the panties will follow

MDP

Black women

"So you down with the Swirl?"

WIA

Black women

I once saw a fat white dude dressed like a wigger or Paul Wall, pinch the small part of the back of black girls in the club. He kept following up with, "Ey can I talk to you real quick?" Not only did they come correct with no attitude, but he kept getting numbers.

The same club, a tall/lanky super skinny Mexican cat, with a lazy looking Speedy Gonzalez look, who has a black baby momma, pulled a 18 year old black girl that told me that giggled at my approach 10 mins earlier. He later pulled 2 others and 1 other gave him some LMR suspecting too much.

They don't expect you guys to "game" them and it's too easy to catch them off guard. Y'all can touch them faster or kino as most call it, without starting a loud fight or argument.

The fat dude has some of the best recoveries I have ever seen as well for white dudes hunting black girls. If they turned around shocked or upset, he would say, "Oh my fault. Did I disrespect you?" Her: Yes you did! Him: My bad. Let me start over again. My name is ****, I would like to buy you a drink or talk to you off to the side if you do not mind.

That shit would NEVER work if a black guy did it like that. That would take about 10 more lines to make it work right and the rate of failure is still high.

1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Black women

Quote: (10-13-2014 10:08 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

I once saw a fat white dude dressed like a wigger or Paul Wall, pinch the small part of the back of black girls in the club. He kept following up with, "Ey can I talk to you real quick?" Not only did they come correct with no attitude, but he kept getting numbers.

The same club, a tall/lanky super skinny Mexican cat, with a lazy looking Speedy Gonzalez look, who has a black baby momma, pulled a 18 year old black girl that told me that giggled at my approach 10 mins earlier. He later pulled 2 others and 1 other gave him some LMR suspecting too much.

They don't expect you guys to "game" them and it's too easy to catch them off guard. Y'all can touch them faster or kino as most call it, without starting a loud fight or argument.

The fat dude has some of the best recoveries I have ever seen as well for white dudes hunting black girls. If they turned around shocked or upset, he would say, "Oh my fault. Did I disrespect you?" Her: Yes you did! Him: My bad. Let me start over again. My name is ****, I would like to buy you a drink or talk to you off to the side if you do not mind.

That shit would NEVER work if a black guy did it like that. That would take about 10 more lines to make it work right and the rate of failure is still high.

Black girls are just more receptive to game from none black guys in general . I think guys do well with them because they're used as a prop so one black girl can say to the other "I'm not with a black guy" instant DHV? Kind of like "look how un-ratchet I am." For example one of the most easiest ways to get your dick wet with a black girl is to spurn a white girl in front of her.

Black women

Quote: (10-13-2014 10:19 PM)L M McCoy Wrote:  

Quote: (10-13-2014 10:08 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Black girls are just more receptive to game from none black guys in general . I think guys do well with them because they're used as a prop so one black girl can say to the other "I'm not with a black guy" instant DHV? Kind of like "look how un-ratchet I am." For example one of the most easiest ways to get your dick wet with a black girl is to spurn a white girl in front of her.

Now that is cold blooded right there. Talk about bringing a nuke to a knife fight!