rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shit Test Question

Shit Test Question

Ok I'd consider myself very good at passing shit tests normally. There is this girl who is constantly throwing me shit tests more than any girl I've ever met. Now she's given up on the obvious stuff, but now she's doing stuff that appeals to the fact I'm masculine, and I can't tell if its a shit test or not.

For Example: Asking me to fix an item that required a little bit of force. It required enough for a good excuse, but not enough where I feel she couldn't do it.
or
Asking me to get something that is barely at the tip of her reach, so she would have to struggle to get it.

The reason I want to know the answer to this so badly is because I'm starting to get a feel of when any of my actions increases, decreases, or keeps the same attraction. That's really what I am asking here.

Shit Test Question

I don't mind doing favors for girls I like. I do mind doing favors for girls I am attracted to, but don't know. If you don't know someone, it's usually bad manners to ask too many favors.

Seems like you two know each other, so yeah, do her a favor - feel free to tease her because she can't do the task herself. Great time to neg.

And ask your own favors. Ask her to make you dinner sometime you've been at the gym and you're too busy to get home. If she protests, remind her "quid pro quo". If she makes you a shitty dinner, that'll tell you about her personality as well.

To summarize:

1. Don't do favors for strangers - regardless of sex.
2. Do do favors for people you know and like (you like them because they, among other things, show you the appropriate respect).
3. Feel free to ask favors of people you trust, within reason. Never be afraid to ask. As Laurence Fishburne pointed out in "boyz in da hood"... it's an important trait for a leader.

People who reciprocate your favors are worthy of your company and friendship. So... do the girl a favor. Tease her. Then swat her butt and tell her to be "be a dear" and help you by making dinner.

A year from now you'll wish you started today