rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beijing Datasheet

Beijing Datasheet

I've traveled through Nanjing, Shanghai and Beijing when I was 15, but this post isn't about that. My homeboy is travelling through China at the moment, I present to you the breakdown of multiple long winded Skype conversations we've had. PM me for any questions and I'll relay answers back to you. My boy is travelling with a friend (who has a gf back home so he isn't picking up), he's 18 years old and just graduated from High School in Australia. About 5'7, ethnic Cambodian and very tank. Because he's Cambodian the locals can tell by looking at him that he's a foreigner. He speaks rudimentary Chinese (he can buy things and ask for directions) but nowhere near enough to game in Chinese so he games in English instead. My bro started off in Shenzen, and is currently in Beijing and will be in Shanghai in a few days. He's been in China for five weeks and counting. So far he's averaged 3 new notches per week from clubbing most days of the week. He insists that Shenzen is far harder to pick up in than Beijing, and that the majority of his notches so far have been from the later. I'll now breakdown Beijing Info.

Nightlife:Beijing's nightlife is concentrated in an area called Gong Ren Ti Yu Chang which means North of Workers Stadium. Multiple clubs and bars are crammed right next to each other. As a foreign visitor, your best is to hit up foreigner geared venues which I'll list shortly, Gong Ren Ti Yu Chang has plenty of them. Most are around 25% foreign, and the local girls can speak a lot better English than those in regular clubs.

Accommodation: The spot to go is the Asia Hotel. It is very very close, walking distance to the foreign clubs of Gong Ren Ti Yu Chang. A king sized room to fit two people costs $35 a night.

Venue List:

I'm going to dump everything I know, this is nowhere near as exhaustive as my Melbourne datasheet, but it's the best I can do.
Mix and Vics:
These two are the cornerstone of my friends pick up in Beijing. They are both Hip-Hop clubs and foreigner haunts. These are the clubs where Black men especially go in Beijing to pick up. My friend met two black men haunting these clubs were killed it there. That said, girls in these clubs are open to any type of foreigner (even Asian ones like my bud). Beware high drinks prices however, 1 beer in a foreign club will cost you around $12, prices fall considerably after 3 AM so if you're going to drink do it beforehand. Vics nightclub has a $15 all you can drink bar on Thursdays. Get on it.

All of these are also in Gongti

Cargo: Hangout for rich natives and travellers such as yourself. Plays house music. Expect upper class girls who went to International Schools (who therefore speak the best English and are the easiest for foreigners to bang)
Club LA: Extravagant Hip-Hop with cheaper drinks than Mix and Vics.
Remix: Billed as the "Sister to Mix", megaclub/dance club in Gongti
Latte: Three floor megaclub
V Plus Lounge: Owned by the same lot as Vics (hence the name), V + draws an older classier crowd, it's less hedonistic compared to Vics hookup fest.
Coco Banana: Techno club, less foreigners than others mentioned, but they still have a presence. This is where you go if you want the challenge of girls not looking to hook up with a foreigner.
Charm Club: Gothic disco vibe, young crowd, small dance floor

That's all for know folks, I'll update this thread with new info as I get it. I'll also post a Shanghai datasheet in the near future. PM with any questions and I'll deliver answers as soon as I possibly can.

P Dog

Beijing Datasheet

Quote: (01-05-2012 02:54 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

He's been in China for five weeks and counting. So far he's averaged 3 new notches per week from clubbing most days of the week.

15 NON-PRO bangs in 5 weeks huh? He's the Cambodian Justin Timberlake I guess.

When I was in Beijing Mix and Vix seemed like crappy places to pick up, as did most of the upper class clubs. Since rich people in China like to show off their wealth clubs like that have TONS of seating areas. The whole club is just a freaking bunch of tables with a small dance floor. As a result it's hard to pick up. There are a decent number of hookers in Mix and Vix. Upper class clubs in Beijing are way over priced.

The better area for nightlife IMO was near Peking University. A place called Wudaokou (subway station is the same name). There are TONS of Korean girls studying there as well as Chinese girls and people from all over the world. The clubs are more American style with huge dance floors and the prices are much cheaper than places like Mix or Vix.

Beijing Datasheet

Quote: (01-05-2012 10:21 AM)nomadicdude Wrote:  

He's been in China for five weeks and counting. So far he's averaged 3 new notches per week from clubbing most days of the week.

You underestimate what I mean by tank. The guy is absolutely massive (he hinted that he takes roids), people go wild in Australia when they see his muscles, so in China it'd be doublely so. His game is tight, he's a pure street smart alpha (he rolls in a gang back home). So I don't doubt his notch count.

Beijing Datasheet

I spent three weeks in Beijing this time last year. Three bars I'd recommend:

The Den

Great sports bar, shows loads of different western sports and western sports teams (rugby, American football, football etc.)

Good pizzas as well. My friend had a burger, said it was nice. The chips were excellent.

Club Mixx and Vicks

Two different clubs, opposite each other. Both were a lot of fun. Mixx is huge, but looks small when you walk in. There are four or five different levels, but the only one that gets crowded is the first one as you walk in. Head left, and go down the steps, and you have an almost private dance floor with your own bar.

Vicks is much smaller - and is your typical basement club. However, on the two nights I went there, it was filled with gorgeous Eastern European expats. Either I was lucky and there was a model convention in town for the couple of days I was there or it's just where they go.

Don't worry about not being able to order in bars if you don't speak Mandarin - all the menus are written in characters with the English underneath, so you can just point.

Beijing Datasheet

I only went out two nights in Beijing, but I thought the nightlife was terrible. Hit every bar in Gong Ren Ti Yu Chang. Most of them were empty. Others had seating and bizarre stage shows. One was full of 40-year-old ex-pats and some drunk gay Chinese guy fondled my ass. Wasn't pleasant.

Went to Mixx and Vicks. Mixx was ridiculously crowded, and there was some show going on, so everyone was standing around watching people dancing on the stage. Mostly young Chinese guys. Very few cute girls. Very few people spoke English.

Vicks had the strangest crowd I had ever seen. Yes, tons of black guys, which is weird because you never see black guys walking around China, but this one club has like 40 of them. But black guys, and then Chinese people anywhere from 50 years old to 14 years old. I swear to god, I saw a couple 13-14 year old kids sitting at the bar drinking juice. Also saw women old enough to be grandmothers dancing. All in all, just a weird vibe there.

YMG lived in Beijing and he said you just gotta know the right spots. He said the good places are tucked away. I guess I believe him. Gong Ren Ti Yu Chang did not impress me at all though. And 15 notches in 5 weeks? The dude must have his Mandarin down pat, or he's chasing some questionable quality OR I just caught those places on a really bad weekend. Because that just doesn't add up. Some of the worst clubs I went to last year.

Beijing Datasheet

This is very impressive! I can pull this off in Colombia, BUT I need the following to do so:

1. Local status as in people know you or know "of" you as you walk down the street.
2. Speak the local language at a fluent level
3. Local friends for social value and remove the "sex tourist" stigma
4. A pimped out pad that I own i teh most elite neighborhood
5. DHV with great clothes, and who my local, powerful friends are.

So, your boy is doing as a tourist WITH NONE OF THE 5 POINTS ABOVE in Beijing for the same results? Fuck, that is insane!

Mixx

Beijing Datasheet

Yeah I retract his numbers, he is getting laid though. I talked to his roommate and he complained about having to listen to him fuck when hes trying to sleep.

Beijing Datasheet

Hey guys

I posted about China in a few other threads

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-7574-page-2.html (down the bottom of the page is my post(s))

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-8684-p...#pid183043

I mentioned Beijing in these posts and there is some useful info to read there.

So far i've seen a bunch of guys posting 'Mix and vics suck, gong ti sucks, the chicks are average ect ect'.

I would like to add my recent and not so recent experiences.

I go to Beijing every couple of months and 2 out of 4 trips I've met and picked up girls who are actresses on TV either in sitcoms or other stuff.

I didn't have a table, I didn't have any extra social value from any other factors.

It was quite simply that i went and talked to the hottest girls i could find.

Mix has by far the best girls in China, the only club that compares is M2 in Shanghai and the difference is in Mix you can open and engage the girls without being cockblocked by whiney jealous guys (in SH the guys are a lot more insecure and money/status hungry than BJ guys..).

Also the girls in Mix are interested to meet people and talk to them (especially if you're a foreigner).

A few key points:

1. Don't get drunk
2. Don't dress like a scumbag
3. Girls can speak English - Talk to them
4. Mix is not a newbie venue, i would probably open 20 sets a night and hook maybe 3 to 6 of them.

This means if you're a newbie, you don't like loud music and think it inhibits the pick up process, you are super low energy - then you're probably not going to do so well in mix.

5. In clubs like mix game is much faster, harder and you need to be thick skinned - you're gonna get blown out, laugh at it and continue.

If you want an easier venue where girls will almost pick you up then go to Xiu bar in park hyatt hotel in guo mao.

Heaps of girls go there just to meet foreigners (hopefully rich ones) because of the fact it's the hyatt.

Xiu bar is SUPER EASY compared to Mix, i would suggest either though as both have hot women, Mix is better IMO because i'm all about getting the hottest Azn girls possible and Mix is good from midnight till 5am, Xiu is good from like 11 till about 2am or so.

I am in with all the Chinese PUAs and last October we had a huge VIP room downstairs (for the record - I hate table/room game, i think it takes no skill and is just a dodgy way to pump ur social value in a fake way) with me, my teacher and about 40 other Chinese PUAs.

If you're going to Beijing and want someone to go out with, meet up and chat about PUA with or whatever then hit me up 13917974838 [email protected] (I am regularly in Shanghai, Beijing and Hong Kong)

Beijing Datasheet

Quote: (01-08-2012 10:00 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

This is very impressive! I can pull this off in Colombia, BUT I need the following to do so:

1. Local status as in people know you or know "of" you as you walk down the street.
2. Speak the local language at a fluent level
3. Local friends for social value and remove the "sex tourist" stigma
4. A pimped out pad that I own i teh most elite neighborhood
5. DHV with great clothes, and who my local, powerful friends are.

So, your boy is doing as a tourist WITH NONE OF THE 5 POINTS ABOVE in Beijing for the same results? Fuck, that is insane!

Mixx

Oh btw

This is entirely possible if you just go to WuDaoKo in Beijing (this is the student area where they get a whole bunch of average looking students from the ages of 16 to 22).

I know of guys who SNL girls from there ALMOST every time they go, they mainly run 'grind on drunk girl on dance floor' game and they have no standards.

So if you wanna bang heaps of girls in a short amount of time then just 'de velop' your standards to a low level and pick the girls that logistically are the best for SNLs.

All the stuff Mixx said was great, having all of that is pretty tough though ( he is on the money with that though).

Beijing Datasheet

cant imagine chinese women being goodlooking, never seen a chinese girl above 5.

Beijing Datasheet

P Dog, you say (according to your friend) that picking up in Shanghai is definitely easier than in Beijing, is that correct?

How different is the amount of English speaking girls on both of those places?

Quote: (03-23-2012 07:07 PM)Eliogabalus Wrote:  

cant imagine chinese women being goodlooking, never seen a chinese girl above 5.

Say what? Get outta here.

Beijing Datasheet

Quote: (03-23-2012 08:15 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

P Dog, you say (according to your friend) that picking up in Shanghai is definitely easier than in Beijing, is that correct?

Say what? Get outta here.

I wouldn't know, I don't completely trust his advice on that. I've more or less disowned this datasheet.

Beijing Datasheet

Quote: (03-24-2012 04:16 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

I wouldn't know, I don't completely trust his advice on that. I've more or less disowned this datasheet.

This is why I think data sheets should only be written on places where you have actually been. Too hard to trust second hand info. Otherwise we will end up with more Dash style data sheets on here.

Beijing Datasheet

Quote: (03-24-2012 06:20 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Quote: (03-24-2012 04:16 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

This is why I think data sheets should only be written on places where you have actually been. Too hard to trust second hand info. Otherwise we will end up with more Dash style data sheets on here.

Exactly. Although I have been to China for extended periods, which is why I posted my friends info. My mistake.

This thread shouldn't have been revived in the first place. There are plenty of other China threads already around which are better for discussions.

Beijing Datasheet

Thanks for the valued in put.

Beijing Datasheet

Quote: (03-23-2012 08:15 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

I wouldn't say either place is more difficult...it's about the same.

What does differ is where you hang out in each place......(BJ - Xiu bar is a place where girls will speak English, Mix is a place they won't speak as much, SH - The Apartment is a place where almost every girl will speak English, Muse 2 is a place where they won't speak so much)

The English level so far has been a little better in SH.......this is due to the set up of the city (it's a city that is obsessed with status and money) more than anything else.....

In China there are many good jobs that everyone wants that require you to speak English, SH is a city of 'opportunity' whereas BJ is more a city of 'culture'.

Beijing Datasheet

Good post kanevast. Specially regarding the city labels, I hadn't thought about it that way, but from what I've heard from many different people, it appears so.

Do you think there is good job opportunity in SH for a latin american person who can speak english, spanish and mandarin?

Beijing Datasheet

I taught TEFL in China a few years back and visited Beijing numerous times. It has without a doubt the lowest number of quality women of any capitol I've been to. The majority of Han Chinese ( of which Beijing and the north mainly consist of ) are ruddy cheeked and flat faced. Not a good looking race. There are of course exceptions but not many considering the size of the population.

That is not to say that the Chinese are a bad looking race. Sichuan girls are very pretty I found,my absolute favourite nationality of Chinese women. Yunnan had plenty hotties too. I think the further south you go in China the more classically Chinese they look ( porcelain doll types like we see in Hong Kong Kung Fu movies etc. ). You get some nice girls in Xinjiang who are more Turkic looking if that is your thing.

What I will say is that China is one of the last frontiers for guys like us. Not the major cities of Beijing,Shanhai,Kunming,HK,Shenzen etc. but off the beaten track where foreigners don't go. I had my greatest adventures in China off the beaten track. I went to places they'd never seen a foreigner before,I was like the pied piper with a 100 people following me down the road to see what I would do. I'm sure others on here have had similar experiences. Rock up in a town on a Saturday night and head to the 'English Corner'. You can't fail to get laid.

Beijing Datasheet

Vorkuta, do you mind sharing which places in China that have that "off the beaten path" characteristic you say? I felt very intrigued when I read you've been to places that foreigners are practically unexistent, man those are the places for us to go! Can't believe the feeling and the amount of attention one must get there.

Beijing Datasheet

So far he's averaged 3 new notches per week from clubbing most days of the week.

Where did he meet them, 'Maggie's'?!

Beijing Datasheet

Quote: (03-25-2012 03:46 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Vorkuta, do you mind sharing which places in China that have that "off the beaten path" characteristic you say? I felt very intrigued when I read you've been to places that foreigners are practically unexistent, man those are the places for us to go! Can't believe the feeling and the amount of attention one must get there.

Sure.

You can travel a few hours from Beijing and be in such places. I was in Shandong province in the city of Linyi. I took a bus an hour into the suburbs and I was an instant celebrity. I went into a DVD shop started browsing,when I turned to leave there were about 50 people crammed in the doorway and windows trying to look at me. It's mad.

Beijing Datasheet

Quote: (03-25-2012 03:46 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

A note of warning: It's fun for the first few months. You will be asleep and a local tv crew will turn up to put you in an advert or model underwear,it's fucked up and hilarious. But then you start to hate it and just want to blend in and not have everyone point and shout 'Lao Wai! Lao Wai!' when they see you. I wanted to punch faces by the end of it as did my colleagues but until the novelty wears off it's fun.

Beijing Datasheet

Quote: (03-25-2012 02:47 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Good post kanevast. Specially regarding the city labels, I hadn't thought about it that way, but from what I've heard from many different people, it appears so.

Do you think there is good job opportunity in SH for a latin american person who can speak english, spanish and mandarin?

Dude - screw what most people say and check stuff out for yourself.

There are plenty of guys who think they do 'awesome' with 'beautiful women' in China/Asia who are actually just banging 4s and 5s all the time.

Every place has beautiful women, some places may have higher quantities.

In Asia (and prolly most places) the big tier 1 cities will have most of the beautiful women because there are more opportunities for them there.

It depends how dark your skin is.

The Chinese English teaching scene can be a little racist at times......they usually hire people because they look like the stereotype of a foreigner, not because of their qualifications.

Even American Chinese find it difficult to get teaching jobs here.......

That doesn't mean its impossible, if you move here you can let me know and i can probably get you a teaching job cause i have friends who run schools.

If you have friends then everything is easy in China.

Beijing Datasheet

Quote: (03-25-2012 03:44 PM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

I taught TEFL in China a few years back and visited Beijing numerous times. It has without a doubt the lowest number of quality women of any capitol I've been to. The majority of Han Chinese ( of which Beijing and the north mainly consist of ) are ruddy cheeked and flat faced. Not a good looking race. There are of course exceptions but not many considering the size of the population.
That is not to say that the Chinese are a bad looking race. Sichuan girls are very pretty I found,my absolute favourite nationality of Chinese women..
rock up in a town on a Saturday night and head to the 'English Corner'. You can't fail to get laid.

Dude.....ruddy cheeked and flat faced....you're describing the farmers/immigrant workers in China, not the hot girls who hang around Mix or San Li Tun village.

I know certain areas of BJ and SH have the hot chicks and other areas fo those cities have lots of trash chicks.....

So to me it sounds like u never found the sweet spot.

China is FULL of Han Chinese (the porcelain doll looking people).

Shanghaiese girls typically use more make up than Beijingers, I think that Beijing girls are better looking because their faces are rounder and more symmetrical.

I totally agree that Sichuan girls rock.

English corners will get you laid but they are typically populated by 5s/6s and maybe a 7 if you're lucky.

All the really hot girls are shopping, at ktv with rich friends, on a date with a rich Chinese dude or in a Chinese style club......sure a few fall between the cracks...but basically you gotta go where the Chinese go if you wanna find the really hot girls.

(Beijing San li tun village is an exception)

Beijing Datasheet

ahh...tibet i love it....wonderfull cool place with very hot hot chicks..i love them.
the most important thing about tibet is their geographical beuty.Last year i traveled through nepal with the help of trips to nepal..and then they managed tibet travel from there.Sad thing is that i couldn't go to the other parts of beautiful country china.