rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would You Give Jessica Biel The Ring?

I mean, she has her own money too, and one of the realest bubbles (asses) I've seen on a white chick from Hollywood. She's bad, but her mileage is decreasing as she ages while Justin's is arguably increasing or staying where it is.

Good move or no? Discuss...

http://gawker.com/5873031/timberlake-and...ly-engaged

I just don't get it with these guys and their proposals. Jordan, LeBron, ugh. It's just not a good move for someone like JT, who can tap all kinds of ass for years and years to come. He doesn't even need any game. His game is "I'm Justin Timberlake." Can't they learn from Clooney?

Me? Possibly, probably. Timberlake? Fuck no. He's still considered one of the best looking guys around, he's got money and enough of a career ahead of him. There's an entire GENERATION of girls who would fuck him just because of who he is.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

She can't divorce rape him, so I don't see anything wrong with it. I expect a divorce but it won't do anything except increase his publicity and sales, so all in all it's a good move.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (01-04-2012 04:36 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

There's an entire GENERATION of girls who would fuck him just because of who he is.

That's so true. It's mindblowing when you think about it that way.

Quote: (01-04-2012 04:37 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

She can't divorce rape him, so I don't see anything wrong with it. I expect a divorce but it won't do anything except increase his publicity and sales, so all in all it's a good move.

Exactly. He's got very little to lose here. If eventually the marriage ends, she'll be unable to destroy him in court. Not only is she quite wealthy herself (clouding any potential for her to try and claim alimony and the like), but even if she were not she wouldn't legally be able to touch the tens of millions he's made pre-marriage anyhow, especially with a pre-nup in place.
In the event of a divorce he'd emerge largely intact financially, able to move along with next to zero consequences and plenty of publicity.

MJ is in a similar position (all he needs is a pre-nup with this next one and he'll be fine-a Juanita repeat is unlikely). LeBron is a little different since he already has kids with Savannah, ensuring that she will always have a piece of his pie (for the next 18 years at least).

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

No. Even though I figure I'll get married eventually.

Link

Roissy had a brilliant suggestion: Make her propose.

Quote:Quote:

Every time there’s an argument, and wifey is tempted to play that favorable divorce card with all the gatling guns of the misandrist industrial complex pointed squarely between your eyes, she’ll remember that time she dropped to one knee to ask — or more likely to beg for — *your* hand in marriage, and her rationalization hamster will whisper in her brain that the argument must be her fault, because why on earth would she have proposed to an annoying loser? No, it must be that there’s something wrong with her, not you.

When a woman proposes, it is she who invests in the marriage. She becomes the chaser instead of the chased. It is her ego on the line; her judgement. A woman in this psychological lockbox will be a lot more apprehensive about walking away from the marriage. She will autonomically defer always and forever to the premise that all bitter arguments and all traveling tingles must be unfair to her husband somehow. After all, she proposed marriage to a WINNER. What girl in her right mind would propose to a chump?

Effing brilliant. I'm a big fan of making girls invest in you in ways big and small.

My hesitation would be that him and Jessica have been kind of on/off. Have they really worked out whatever it is that caused them to split?

Don't assume JT doesn't have game, even with all that talent and charisma. He's got one of the most awesome dating records in entertainment. He was the one that popped Britney Spears' cherry. He was smashing a past-her-prime Cameron Diaz. Then he pulled one of the sexiest younger chicks in town in Jessica Biel. He can crush MILFs, or he can crush chicks barely out of their teens. He has appeal to all. He sings, dances and acts, and does them all WELL. A man in his position really has more to lose than gain by marrying, but he can minimize the damage. If he wants kids, that costs him more but it would be worth it.

The problem with celebs in general is that their marriages are largely doomed to failure because of career demands. Unless one of you quits working to travel around with the other, you'll rarely see each other. That seems to doom most celeb couples. Or if one is much more successful than the other, and jealousy/competitiveness gets in the way. How will Jessica deal with JT getting unlimited ass thrown at him? She's no great thesbian, but she's hot and will always get work. But not like JT, a legit triple-threat.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (01-04-2012 06:10 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

The problem with celebs in general is that their marriages are largely doomed to failure because of career demands. Unless one of you quits working to travel around with the other, you'll rarely see each other. That seems to doom most celeb couples. Or if one is much more successful than the other, and jealousy/competitiveness gets in the way. How will Jessica deal with JT getting unlimited ass thrown at him? She's no great thesbian, but she's hot and will always get work. But not like JT, a legit triple-threat.

Being surrounded by hot people 24/7, for both parties, can't be good for the marriage. It's easy to restrain yourself at McDonald's because the food's so shitty. Now try that at a five star restaurant with free all you can eat filet mignon...

People think that if your relationship is strong, it's okay to surround yourself with temptation. Thus 'girls' night' and "he's just my physical trainer!" Which is retarded. It's a recipe for failure; you're just tempting fate. It's much more effective to remove yourself from temptation, and not make straying an option at all.

How much could JT hope to make in the event of a divorce as a result of publicity, attention, etc.? Unlike the Kardashians, his wealth is based on actual talent, so I don't know that it would be necessarily helpful. Of course he could use the divorce as a spring board for a new album or something, so that could be useful (didn't he do that with his Spears break up?) JT has estimated worth of $70M and JB about $20M.

My hesitation would be that him and Jessica have been kind of on/off. Have they really worked out whatever it is that caused them to split?
This is a great point. I've had these kind of situations in the past. Unless they've truly worked out whatever issue caused their repeated splits, which I have a hard time seeing, it will return to business as usual at some point down the road.

Quote: (01-04-2012 06:20 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Being surrounded by hot people 24/7, for both parties, can't be good for the marriage. It's easy to restrain yourself at McDonald's because the food's so shitty. Now try that at a five star restaurant with free all you can eat filet mignon...

People think that if your relationship is strong, it's okay to surround yourself with temptation. Thus 'girls' night' and "he's just my physical trainer!" Which is retarded. It's a recipe for failure; you're just tempting fate. It's much more effective to remove yourself from temptation, and not make straying an option at all.

Yep. The affair-with-the-costar scenario is as old as Hollywood itself. You're away from the spouse, and maybe things aren't going so well. You're working with/spending time with someone you click with. POW. Liz Taylor cheated on Eddie Fisher with Richard Burton on the set of "Cleopatra." Burton was also married at the time. Brad Pitt famously hooked up with Angie behind Jennifer Aniston's back on the set of "Mr. & Mrs. Smith." And then you have the tons of other chicks that are around. The co-star thing is work, but the partying and other extracurriculars need to be eliminated. Even for someone that isn't LOOKING to cheat could get caught up easily. and you could still be very much in love with your spouse. But if they aren't around for a long period of time...

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I would only do it if she was Bi. Can you imagine the kind of broads Jessica Biel could convince to jump into a menage?

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

cameron diaz is ugly. way to skinny.

i wouldnt even fuck her.

cant believe JT dated that.

Quote: (01-04-2012 07:12 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

i wouldnt even fuck her.

I agree. I've always found her to be overrated in terms of looks, but by Hollywood standards, she got raved about. Based on that, it was a great pull for him, and because she was older than him, yet he ran that and dumped her when he'd had enough.

Quote: (01-04-2012 07:12 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

i wouldnt even fuck her.

Clearly you haven't seen The Mask.

[Image: esq-01-cameron-diaz-the-mask-011211-lg.jpg]

^^^

I give her a 7 there.

But she didnt look like that when JT was dating her.

No, because Jessica Biel or not, I'd probably get bored of fucking her.

Nope all poon will get old in time, even if it's celebrity poon. So no ring but I'd give her a pearl necklace [Image: bukkake.gif]

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Quote: (01-04-2012 07:26 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

^^^

I give her a 7 there.

But she didnt look like that when JT was dating her.

A 7... yeah, whatever you say man...

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

lol iv fapped to that scene in the mask a million times. cameron is at least a 9 there

a 9 ?!?!?

So what is Jessica Alba?!? a 15?

Quote: (01-04-2012 06:04 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

No. Even though I figure I'll get married eventually.

Link

Roissy had a brilliant suggestion: Make her propose.

Quote:Quote:

Every time there’s an argument, and wifey is tempted to play that favorable divorce card with all the gatling guns of the misandrist industrial complex pointed squarely between your eyes, she’ll remember that time she dropped to one knee to ask — or more likely to beg for — *your* hand in marriage, and her rationalization hamster will whisper in her brain that the argument must be her fault, because why on earth would she have proposed to an annoying loser? No, it must be that there’s something wrong with her, not you.

When a woman proposes, it is she who invests in the marriage. She becomes the chaser instead of the chased. It is her ego on the line; her judgement. A woman in this psychological lockbox will be a lot more apprehensive about walking away from the marriage. She will autonomically defer always and forever to the premise that all bitter arguments and all traveling tingles must be unfair to her husband somehow. After all, she proposed marriage to a WINNER. What girl in her right mind would propose to a chump?

Effing brilliant. I'm a big fan of making girls invest in you in ways big and small.

It might create a barrier towards a casual attitude towards divorce, but when you know a person that deeply and you want to divorce with them still shit like that won't be enough to stop it. If you marry a girl who has a casual attitude to divorce in the first place, you picked the wrong girl.

Quote: (01-04-2012 04:35 PM)Menace Wrote:  

He doesn't even need any game. His game is "I'm Justin Timberlake."

Actually his best pick-up line should be, If I were his game coach...go up to a girl with a huge grin, and say "Hi, I'm Justin Bieber".

[Image: smile.gif]

Mixx

I would, but only because of that 7th Heaven money. If I were him, no way. Many guys would have married Michelle Pfeiffer back in the Batman Returns days, but look at her now.

There are some women who do remain beautiful, like Kelly Preston, (Travolta's wife) who is 49 years old. But it's a crapshoot. But if you look at her now and then you watch Twins with Devito and Shwarzeneger, it makes you want to shed a tear that nature played a cruel trick on women.