rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

“Honestly, Afghan men will fuck anything. To them sucking cock is nothing."

I would like to recommend this hilarious Vice article on homosexuality within the Afghanistan National Army, which is chock full of gems like "man love Thursdays." [Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif]

http://www.vice.com/read/guns-and-roses-0000084-v18n12

Quote: (01-03-2012 09:58 PM)TudoBem Wrote:  

I would like to recommend this hilarious Vice article on homosexuality within the Afghanistan National Army, which is chock full of gems like "man love Thursdays." [Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif]

Damn that's gross...

Quote: (01-03-2012 10:15 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Damn that's gross...

Read up about "Bacha bazi"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi

Quote: (01-03-2012 10:23 PM)TudoBem Wrote:  

Damn that's gross...

Puts 'the Kite Runner' in perspective..haha

I guess they conveniently forget to mention this to Rambo in Rambo 3 [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

LOL, that's so true. I can confirm that from having heard it countless times from talking with afghan men specially when they recount tales of their exploits when they were younger in the army (that is in the 70's) and they keep on going and going about bacha bazi and doing each other. some were doing loose girls but even these girls would only let them pound their backdoor as they wanted to keep their virginity for their husband. LOL Oh keep your distances from afghan men that are from the Kandahar province as they are notorious for having a very strong penchant for guys. LOL

Tudobem, you're afghan by any chance?

Damn that's gross...

Spartans did the same thing.(not saying I advocate it at all)
Hell if you think about it..probably even more...taken away from titties at a young age and had to live with boys for the longest time.
Even after the wedding the chick was supposedly dressed up like a man and her head shaved. Then got fucked....Then the man went back to the barracks till he was around 30..probably didnt get much pussy either.

As much as people wont admit it.
All boys institutions,Military academies,Warzones...make guys extra manly..while allowing everyone to act as gay as possible without being gay.

I am the cock carousel

Quote:Quote:

According to Luongo, not only has homosexuality in Afghanistan never been stigmatized as in the West, but the very idea of being queer doesn’t really exist. Instead, it’s something guys do to relieve the sexual frustrations endemic in a repressive Islamic state. Mainly, though, especially in Kandahar Province, where a tradition of homosexuality exists among the ethnic Pashtun, gaying around seems to be the sexual alternative for men who fear the risk of being caught balls deep in an unmarried girl. This is a land where vaginas can kill you.

This says it all. Totalitarian culture forces man to supress their biological needs and channel it in perverse ways (not saying that homosexuality in itself is perverse!!).

It reminds me in a sense these churches that preach you to be a virgin until you marry. The consequence is these girls that whore around in all other ways (eg anal) except taking it in the pussy. Many stories like this in Brazil.

"Whoring in the name of God"

Sad...

We tried teaching them basic self defense and it degenerated into a no shit tickle fight. I've never been in a room with so many men that wanted to fuck me. It's like this all over the Islamic world, not just Afghanistan. You can trust them with your daughters, but they will ass bang boys as young as 10 years old.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

They assume that Western travelers do it as well back home.

Quote: (01-04-2012 03:17 AM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

According to Luongo, not only has homosexuality in Afghanistan never been stigmatized as in the West, but the very idea of being queer doesn’t really exist. Instead, it’s something guys do to relieve the sexual frustrations endemic in a repressive Islamic state. Mainly, though, especially in Kandahar Province, where a tradition of homosexuality exists among the ethnic Pashtun, gaying around seems to be the sexual alternative for men who fear the risk of being caught balls deep in an unmarried girl. This is a land where vaginas can kill you.

This says it all. Totalitarian culture forces man to supress their biological needs and channel it in perverse ways (not saying that homosexuality in itself is perverse!!).

It reminds me in a sense these churches that preach you to be a virgin until you marry. The consequence is these girls that whore around in all other ways (eg anal) except taking it in the pussy. Many stories like this in Brazil.

"Whoring in the name of God"

Sad...

Jesus...no wonder Afghani women get treated so horribly. I'm no white knight but the way they treat their women is fucking disgusting. Acid disfigurement, stoning to death etc...

Quote: (01-04-2012 04:00 AM)vinman Wrote:  

We tried teaching them basic self defense and it degenerated into a no shit tickle fight. I've never been in a room with so many men that wanted to fuck me. It's like this all over the Islamic world, not just Afghanistan. You can trust them with your daughters, but they will ass bang boys as young as 10 years old.

My boy did a tour in Iraq and one in Afghanistan and said the same thing. Trying to train them to be soldiers was impossible because all they wanted to do was be gay and fondle each other.

As much as I try to be open minded and have a live and let live attitude, the idea of two men fornicating still make me want to puke, gross!

Only time I've ever bumped into an Afghan guy was when I was living in Tokyo like 8 years ago. I'm walkin down a busy street, on my way home, and this dude walks up to me and introduces himself, we chat for a bit while walking, then he asks straight up "do you want to have sex?". I did a double take, like huh? Did you really just say that?

Guy seemed puzzled when I told him to fuck off.

Damn that's gross...

Seen the Frontline episode on this a while back. What a bunch of freaks.

No Vacancier Permanent, not Afghan, just English/Swedish/German/Native American.

Also, I was talking to an Afghan man once and he was quite eager to share his afinity for man love with me. He said that women were unclean and created by God only for procreation, while boys were for pleasure.

[Image: picard-facepalm.jpg?1240934151]

Fuck this explains a lot lol. This dude I used to make tracks with was from there, dude was cool as shit but he had a shadyness bout him I couldn't vibe with. Dude kept giving me these fucked up looks in the studio. I was new to TO thought we could be homies but naw yooooo. This explains why dude had no interest gaming broads at the bar (he drank, so I don't know what or hardcore he was into faith). Lmao. Yo I herd in Leb dudes (strait) hold hands in public and shit lol?

My cousin is in the army. He's kicked down doors on Afghan men fucking everything from goats to men to boys. He says the way their culture looks at it is, "Women are for reproduction, boys are for fun."

But yeah, we should be tolerant lol Cause there is nothing absolutely abominable about that at all.