rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Two strong mindsets to become less needy

How to be less needy?

My one and only:

I've got better shit to do then her.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Any more? The only thing that works for me when feeling weak is a good workout, a drive and some music.

Quote: (01-03-2012 07:11 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

My one and only:

Interesting

Quote: (01-03-2012 07:51 PM)mofo Wrote:  

Quote: (01-03-2012 07:11 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

My one and only:

That's a good one. If your path in life is more important to you than women then you'll naturally become nonnedy.

How about this "All who I don't see in the mirror are beaneath me." Now repeat it 100x every morning.

Loosely quoting gmac: your time>her feelings

Get busy, go to parties, interact with others, do a variety of activities and hobbies, read a lot.

Having a rich and busy life will effectively dissuade you to place females on a virtual pedestal. It will also help you to not develop any kind of fantasy about them.

Quote: (01-04-2012 05:54 AM)Master Of My Own Kingdom Wrote:  

Get busy, go to parties, interact with others, do a variety of activities and hobbies, read a lot.

Having a rich and busy life will effectively dissuade you to place females on a virtual pedestal. It will also help you to not develop any kind of fantasy about them.

Thats a good one, I don't really think a guy has to walk around believing that others are beneath him or less in any way, but if keep yourself busy with social activities, you won't have much time for her, and you'll be meeting other women too! Stay busy guys; social events, hobbies, gym, etc.

lol

Quote: (01-06-2012 06:01 AM)mofo Wrote:  

I'm getting a bit paranoid about the 1. mindset. Like last night this ho gave me a handjob and then my cum was all over her hand and body and she went to the bathroom to wash herself and I had this feeling that she might stuff my precious cum into her pussy to make herself pregnant with my supersperm. Any ideas on how to avoid thinking this cause it's a bit scary thought. I fear that my hoes might get pregnant.

Dude, you're being delirious. How old are you ?

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

I'm getting a bit paranoid about the 1. mindset. Like last night this ho gave me a handjob and then my cum was all over her hand and body and she went to the bathroom to wash herself and I had this feeling that she might stuff my precious cum into her pussy to make herself pregnant with my supersperm. Any ideas on how to avoid thinking this cause it's a bit scary thought. I fear that my hoes might get pregnant.

Your Quote : and I had this feeling that she might stuff my precious cum into her pussy to make herself pregnant with my supersperm.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

lol

Quote: (01-06-2012 07:28 AM)mofo Wrote:  

Quote: (01-06-2012 07:26 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Early twenties.

Seriously. Get a couple of other mindset tricks. Yours are not helping yourself.

I use my pseudonym as my mind set trick. If i get some AA (approach anxiety) i say to myself : Hey , why the AA? you are NEIL SKYWALKER, you have your own website on picking up girls and banged nearly 60 of them in the last 2 years. Now go and talk to her.

This usually helps.