rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Horrible Kissers

Horrible Kissers

I've never made out with a girl who was even half-way decent at it. The only time I've had good make outs was when I gave them repeated pointed instructions to improve their technique. Otherwise, all of them are shit fucking kissers. Granted I've never hooked up with a girl who wasn't in high school.

Do they get better at it as they get older or are their tongues going to continue to flop around like fishes outside of water?

Horrible Kissers

Is this strictly game talk? I was with a girl just before NYE and the way she kissed meant I couldn't get my end up, hence I didn't sleep with her. It was the worst thing, just so Ridgid and awkward...

In response to your post, doesn't a bad kisser only realise they are a bad kisser if they are told so. I always like to try and tell a girl things like, "slow down" or "give me your lip", things like that if they have a glimmer of hope and without killing our flow.

Horrible Kissers

Yes they get better, for sure, if they don't, see ya!

Terrible kissers really piss me off, especially at my age (late 20's), if I start making out with a girl and she sucks, I move on to the next one (well I'll give her a pass if its a ONS situation just to get my skin), but I actually enjoy making out and foreplay.

Kissing is something a girl should be good by the time she's in her late teens, I mean come on, most people start kissing and shit when they're 12-ish, if they suck at making out when they're 22, who knows how bad they'll be in bed! These same chicks who can't kiss will likely drag their teeth all over your cock too when they're giving you head (ouch!), or lay there like a sack of potatoes when you're screwing them, they just never learned how to do it right!

I can't stand girls with thin lips either!

Horrible Kissers

I love kissing and i also hate bad kissers!
Nothing turns me off more than a girl who cannot kiss.
Not hard seriously.

Agree with you Scotian - Cant stand thin lips!

Horrible Kissers

Kissing is the key to passion and intimacy. If a chick can't kiss, it's a major turn-off. However, it doesn't necessarily corrolate to her ability to give a decent blowjob. If she's a bad kisser in the way of using too much tongue, and getting too wet with the saliva, that could feel REALLY good on your knob. If she's a bad kisser in the way of being too stiff and tight with her lips, you may not wanting her engaging your dick.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Horrible Kissers

If a girl is a bad kisser then it seems like a perfect opportunity to show her how to do it properly, thereby assuming the teacher/student, dominant/submissive frame. It's at least worth a shot if the girl is otherwise pretty attractive.

Horrible Kissers

I've only had 1 or 2 girls who kissed awfully. But I fucked them anyways. What I can't stand is a female with bad breath.

Horrible Kissers

My experience is 50/50 but yeah not much else kills my boner like a girl who doesn't know how to kiss. I suppose I relate that relatively simple act to how well she'd suck dick or fuck.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men