rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Al Qaeda In Libya + Herman Cain

I have a good memory for what I see on TV. I recall Herman Cain saying that because of Obama's policies Al Qaeda was now in Libya and that several free Libya commanders were Al Qaeda members but Blitzer never pressed him on the details. Unfortunately he dropped out before the chance for a re-interview occurred. Some time last week I see Al Qaeda #1 zawahiri on CNN saying we now have 200 fighters in Libya. Coincidence or truth? I heard a theory on the internet but I just dismissed it as conspiracy theory quackery at the time that Al Qaeda was leading the free libya movement. But now I'm having 2nd thoughts about it.

During the initial stages of the conflict it was reported that some of the "Rebels" were in fact people that fought against American forces in Iraq. A few months later, these same "Rebels" attacked a prison and released people that were deemed to be terrorists, by us and Khadaffi. This is the second secular leader that we've overthrown, and as a consequence more radical elements will take over.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Quote: (01-02-2012 10:25 AM)vinman Wrote:  

During the initial stages of the conflict it was reported that some of the "Rebels" were in fact people that fought against American forces in Iraq. A few months later, these same "Rebels" attacked a prison and released people that were deemed to be terrorists, by us and Khadaffi. This is the second secular leader that we've overthrown, and as a consequence more radical elements will take over.

I also read that a lot of the rebels were east African mercenaries, and the actual number of Libyan "freedom fighters" was a lot smaller than was presented in the media.

Regardless, the country is going to be a mess for many years.

Al Qaedea was recruited to shore up numbers on the ground for the Rebels. They we're a bunch of rag tags and had to source in help, so AQ elements we're brought in from the broken Egypt border to help fight. This was downplayed here in the west because it would of put front and center the fallacy of foreign policy where you fight amongst your "enemies" NATO was working hand in hand with AQ in Libya but this really can't surprises anybody. AQ is simply just a Arab mercenary group employed by the west. The CIA created them and must still coddle them up until today.

The Libya situation in 20 years.. we will look back and shake our heads. The place is a mess I hope the best for their people.